本集简介
双语字幕
仅展示文本字幕,不包含中文音频;想边听边看,请使用 Bayt 播客 App。
当我五号早上检查时,他们花了十五分钟才穿戴好全套防护服、防化服,全套装备。
When I checked in the morning of the fifth, it took them fifteen minutes to gear up, which is full suits, hazmat gear, the whole nine year
只是为了来看你。
Just to come see you.
只是为了走进房间,处理我正在经历的事情。
Just to walk in the room to address whatever I was going on with me.
所以我把它记录下来。
So I code it.
如果他们还没准备好,我就结束了。
I'm done if they weren't ready.
如果有人有物质使用障碍问题,请拨打1。
If someone has a problem with substance use disorder, please call 1.
电话是(888)831-1581。
That's (888) 831-1581.
如果我们无法帮助你,我们会为你转介到能提供帮助的人。
And if we can't help you, we'll make a referral to someone who can.
One Call Placement 与 Carrera 治疗康复与水疗中心以及 One Method 治疗中心有合作关系。
One Call Placement is affiliated with Carrera Treatment Wellness and Spa and One Method Treatment Centers.
今天节目的嘉宾是格雷格·加菲尔德。
Today's guest on the show is Gregg Garfield.
他是新冠疫情初期的零号病人。
He was patient zero at the very beginning of COVID.
但今天开场,我想说一下新冠疫情即将迎来六周年纪念日。
But to open the show today, I just wanted to say one thing about the anniversary of COVID coming up, you know, it's six years now.
虽然没有官方的纪念日,但在我心里,纪念日是3月11日。
There is no anniversary, but the anniversary in my mind is March 11.
因为那天有一个人名叫亚当·西尔弗,他拯救了成千上万条生命。
And that's because there was a guy by the name of Adam Silver that saved thousands and thousands of lives on that day.
他是国家篮球协会的主席,他在3月11日叫停了整个联盟。
He's the commissioner of the National Basketball Association, and he halted the league on March 11.
随后,所有大学、所有体育联赛,乃至整个世界都停摆了。
What followed was every university, every sports league, the whole world shut down.
他救了成千上万条生命。
He saved thousands and thousands of lives.
我们不要篡改历史。
And let's not rewrite history.
虽然病毒变种越来越弱,如今我们宁愿得新冠也不愿被蜜蜂蜇一下,明白吗?
Although the variants got weaker and weaker and weaker, and today we'd rather have COVID than a a bee sting, Okay?
但一开始并不是这样的。
It wasn't that way at the beginning.
最初的变种杀死了所有人。
The first variant was killing everybody.
总之。
And anyway.
谢谢您,亚当·西尔弗。
Thank you Adam Silver.
好了。
Alright.
我们开始吧。
Let's get going.
2020年,格雷格·加菲尔德是圣普罗维登斯医院收治的首位新冠患者。
In 2020, Gregg Garfield was the first COVID patient at Providence St.
这家医院位于加利福尼亚州伯班克。
Joseph Hospital in Burbank, California.
医生说他活下来的几率只有百分之一。
Doctors said he had a one percent chance to live.
他接受了一个月的呼吸机治疗,在医院住了六十多天,失去了大部分手指和脚趾,但同年就重新回到了雪橇上。
He spent a month on a ventilator, over sixty days in the hospital, lost most of his fingers and toes, and still got back on skis that same year.
格雷格创建了格雷格村,并运营着ChipIn平台,通过每笔交易向非营利组织回馈支持。
Gregg built Gregg's Village and runs ChipIn, giving back to nonprofits with every transaction.
今天,我们聊聊生存心态以及在风暴来临前组建你的团队。
Today, we talk survival mindset and building your team before the storm.
嘿,格雷格,最近怎么样?
What's up, Gregg?
你怎么样,伙计?
How are you, bud?
是的。
Yeah.
所以这么一点透明度。
So little little transparency.
对吧?
Right?
格雷格和我上同一所高中,你是个很健壮的人。
Gregg and I went to high school together and you're a very fit guy.
就像我看起来很健康。
Like I look fit.
明白吗?
Okay?
但要是我走上两层楼梯,我就喘不过气了。
But if I walk up two flights of stairs, I'm gassed.
对吧?
Right?
你进行双钻石道滑雪,一年中有一半时间都在滑雪,走遍世界各地去完成这项运动。
You're doing double diamond runs, you know, skiing half the year, traveling all over the world to do it.
所以你的肺就像铁肺一样。
So your lungs are like iron lungs.
所以当你使用呼吸机时,所有认识你的人——比如我、亚当、克里斯——都吓坏了。
So when you were on a ventilator, everyone who knows you, right, me, Adam, Chris, scared to death.
因为如果连你都需要用呼吸机,那我们所有人都完了。
Because if it's putting you on a ventilator, we're all dead.
对吧?
Right?
这是洛杉矶的第一例新冠病例。
And this is the very first COVID case in LA.
没错。
Correct.
对吧?
Right?
所以你和一群朋友去了意大利阿尔卑斯山。
So you went with a bunch of buddies to the Italian Alps.
给我讲讲这个故事,事情是怎么发生的。
Tell me about the story and how it happened.
把整个过程都告诉我。
Just lay it all out for me.
是的。
Yeah.
每年我们都会组织一次兄弟旅行。
So every year, we go on a guys trip.
这次旅行是由我朋友的父亲组织的,一共有13个人参加。
It's put on by my friend's dad and 13 guys were this trip.
这是我们第二次回到意大利瓦尔加尔代纳,去多洛米蒂山区滑雪。
We it's the second time going back to Val Gardena, Italy skiing the Dolomites.
每次都很兴奋去做这件事。
Always really excited to do that.
嗯哼。
Mhmm.
我们于2020年2月22日到达那里,当时还是我女友、现在是我未婚妻的AJ给我打了个电话。
Got there on 02/22/2020 and I got a call from AJ, my girlfriend at the time, now my fiance.
AJ给我打电话,问我:你听说过一种叫新冠病毒的东西吗?
I get a call from AJ and she says, are you aware of this thing called the coronavirus?
就是你所在的地方在意大利。
It's where you are in Italy.
我说:嗨,你知道的,我们并不担心这个。
Like, hi, you know, we're not worried about it.
我们都是运动员。
We're all athletes.
你知道的,我们都在户外活动。
Know, we're outdoors.
我们特别关注的是早餐、午餐和晚餐。
We're specifically around us, breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
所以我们并没有太担心。
So we didn't really have too much of a worry.
于是我跟她说,她提醒我要小心,多留意。
So I said, she goes be careful, keep an eye out.
结果三天后,我们所有人都开始出现类似流感的症状。
Turns out three days in we all started getting flu like symptoms.
我比其他几个人病得更严重一些。
So I was a little sicker than a couple of the other guys.
我在房间里躺了几天,特别是因为我原定3月1日返回,然后4日就要去坐直升机滑雪。
I laid up in my room for a couple days and specifically because I was supposed to come back on March 1 and then I'm leaving on the fourth for a helicopter skiing trip.
所以我希望能快点好起来。
So I wanted to get better.
有三个住在瑞典的家伙提前几天回了家。
And three of the guys that live in Sweden went home a couple days early.
有一个人住进了医院,被诊断为流感后回家了,所以我们当时推测自己也得了流感。
One guy checked into the hospital and was sent home with the flu, so we supposedly had the flu at this point.
所以我们并不担心。
So we weren't worried about it.
我们正要离开瓦尔加德,离开意大利,经由慕尼黑返程。
So we're getting we're leaving Val Garde leaving Val Gardein or leaving Italy through Munich.
就在我们登机的前一天晚上,我们的朋友彼得住进了医院。
The night before we hop on a plane, our friend Peter checked into the hospital the night before.
哦等等,你们是从这个地方去到那个地方的吗?
Oh hold on, just wanna so you guys went from this place to that place.
你们基本上把整个星球都感染了。
You guys basically infected the entire planet.
不是,不是。
Not no.
不是。
No.
抱歉。
Sorry.
其实没有。
Not really.
嗯嗯。
Uh-huh.
我们经历的事情中,最好的一点是我们当时非常隔离。
We the great part about what happened to us, we were very isolated.
所以病毒是从这些中国人传入意大利的,你知道的,据我所知是从申曼特公司传入的。
And so the the virus was transferring from all these people from the Chinese came into Italy on, you know, from I believe from the Shmanta business.
对。
Right.
顺便说一句,新年快乐。
By the way, happy new year.
新年快乐。
Happy new year.
所以它一直在传播,但没人真正知道这到底是什么。
So it was going around, but nobody really had any idea of exactly what this was.
所以在慕尼黑,我们的朋友彼得在我们启程返回洛杉矶的前一晚住进了医院。
So in Munich, our friend Peter checked into the hospital the night before we were leaving for back to LA.
所以我们早上醒来,听说他因双侧肺炎住院了。
So we wake up in the morning, we heard he checked into the hospital with double pneumonia.
他错过了我们的航班。
He misses our flight.
所以在航班飞了四分之三的时候。
So three quarters of the way through the flight.
顺便说一下,我们登机时完全没有任何担忧。
By the way, when we got on the plane, there was no worry whatsoever.
没有人检查乘客或做任何防控措施。
There was nobody checking people or anything.
那是在一切还没开始之前
It was way before anything was
这是在一月。
This was in January.
二月。
February.
二月。
February.
这实际上是2月29日。
This was actually February 29.
二月啊,哇。
February oh, wow.
所以这正好是在亚当·西尔弗推迟NBA赛季之前,我记得是在3月11日或3月某日。
So this is right before because didn't Adam Silver postpone the NBA season, I think, on March 11 or March March.
我记得是3月13日或3月11日。
March 13 or March 11, I remember.
是的。
Yeah.
那个人拯救了数百万人的生命。
That guy saved millions of lives.
继续。
Go
说下去。
on.
当然。
Absolutely.
所以,在一号早上,我们准备出发。
So we're so the morning of the first, we're leaving
对不起。
I'm sorry.
不是数百万人。
Not millions.
他说他拯救了无数生命,我们永远无法知道具体有多少,但你要记得,当他做出那个决定时,大学橄榄球赛被推迟了,这项赛事也被推迟了,而正是他有勇气叫停了这一切。
He said he saved countless lives that we'll never know how many he saved, but remember when he did that, and then college football was was postponed, and this one was postponed, and you know, he's the one that that had the intestinal fortitude to stop that thing.
当时,我正处于昏迷状态。
At that particular time, I was in a coma.
所以我根本不知道那里发生了什么。
So I had no idea what was going on there.
好的,我们马上说到昏迷的事。
Okay, we're gonna get to the coma.
那么,我们再回到慕尼黑。
So so back to Munich.
于是我们登上了飞机。
So we get on the flight.
在飞行了四分之三的时候,我们收到了彼得发来的短信,说他新冠检测呈阳性。
Three quarters of the way through the flight, we get a text message from Peter saying that he tested positive for COVID.
当时我们正在飞行途中,已经飞了四分之三,快要在洛杉矶降落了。
So we're on the we're about three quarters away through the flight about to land in LA.
机上所有人都感染了。
And everyone on the plane's infected.
这不怪你,伙计。
It's not your fault, dude.
谁知道呢?
Who knows?
对。
Right.
我的意思是,谁知道发生了什么?
I mean, who knows what's going on?
对。
Right.
我的意思是,我们都病了。
I mean, we're all sick.
对。
Right.
他们,我们着陆后下了飞机。
They, We land, get off the plane.
我给AJ打电话,让他 obviously 别来我家。
I call AJ, don't come to my house obviously.
我打了医生的电话,他联系了疾控中心。
I call my doctor who called the CDC.
他们派了一支危险物质处理小组到我家,接走我,带我去帕科ima的办公室。
They sent a hazmat team to my house, picked me up, took me to their office in Pacoima.
那时候还没有随机检测。
There was no random testing back then.
24小时后他们给我做了检测,结果呈阳性。
Tested me twenty four hours later, I tested positive.
我把自己隔离在家里,那是3月2日。
Quarantined myself in the house, that was on March 2.
3月4日,我正和一个朋友通电话,他联系了另一位退休医生,因为我当时都快疯了。
March 4, I was on the phone with a buddy of mine who called another friend that's a retired physician because I was out of my mind.
我不是那种什么细节都清楚的人。
I didn't I'm that person that knows all the details.
他问我,谁来接你的?
And he was asking me, he goes, who picked you up?
我不知道。
I don't know.
他们带你去哪儿了?
Where did they, where did you go?
谁给你做的检测?
Who was testing you?
blah blah blah。
Blah blah blah.
所以你没法思考。
So you couldn't think.
我脑子一片混沌。
I was so brain fogged.
太疯狂了。
It was crazy.
我真的完全不明白发生了什么。
I just didn't have any understanding really what was going on.
他跟我说:伙计,你得去医院。
And he said to me, he goes, dude, you need to go to the hospital.
我当时在推脱。
And I was pushing back.
于是他打电话给我们的朋友彼得,或者我们的朋友约翰,那位医生。
So he gets my friend on the phone, our friend Peter, or our friend John, the physician.
他开始给各家医院打电话,加州大学洛杉矶分校、西达赛奈医院、圣...
And he started calling around to all the hospitals, UCLA, Cedars, St.
约翰医院。
John's.
没人愿意接收你。
Nobody would take you.
没人愿意接收你。
Nobody would take you.
他们说去急诊室,但我们还没准备好接收新冠患者。
They said go to the emergency room, we're not ready for a COVID patient.
圣。
St.
伯班克的圣乔医院是唯一一家说,如果你去急诊室,我新冠阳性的话,
Joe's in Burbank was the only one well, if you go to the emergency room, I'm COVID positive.
你会传染给所有人。
You infect everybody.
所以这不可行。
So that wasn't an option.
没错。
That's right.
圣。
So St.
伯班克的圣乔医院是唯一一家设有隔离病房的医院。
Joe's in Burbank was the only hospital ready with an inflow room.
什么?
With a what?
一个流入室。
An inflow room.
它是一个密封的房间。
It was it's a sealed room.
你进去。
You go in.
我在第五天早上办理入院时,他们花了十五分钟穿戴全套防护装备——全封闭防护服、生化防护服,全套装备。
When I checked in the morning of the fifth, it took them fifteen minutes to gear up, which is full suits, hazmat gear, the whole nine.
只是为了来看你。
Just to come see you.
只是为了走进房间,处理我的状况。
Just to walk in the room to address whatever was going on with me.
所以如果他们没准备好,我就完了。
So I code it all, I'm done if they weren't ready.
所以那真是挺
So it was it was a pretty
容易的中断。
easy break.
什么是编码的?
What's coded?
心电图直线。
Flatline.
好的。
Okay.
所以如果你在他们穿好装备前心电图直线了,你就完了。
So if you flatline before they were dressed, you're finished.
我完了。
I'm done.
明白了。
Got it.
好的。
Okay.
所以你不能用,你待在意大利多久了?
So so you can't use you were how long were you in Italy?
从几号到几号?
From what date to what date?
我们在那里是从二十二号到二十九号。
So we were there the twenty second to the twenty ninth
好的。
Okay.
我们是在一号回来的。
And our came back on the first.
好的。
Okay.
但二十九号你因为生病了所以有了它。
So but the twenty ninth you had it because you were sick.
哦,大概是中间,像中间
Oh, was how mid like mid
给我大概的日期,比如
Give me the date roughly like
二十五号、二十六号。
Twenty fifth, twenty sixth.
好的。
Okay.
所以如果你从二十五号开始,你待了五天,然后你五号进来的。
So if you're from the twenty fifth, you've got five and then you came in on the fifth.
我
I
我在三月五号进了医院。
got in into the hospital on March 5.
对。
Correct.
所以已经住院十天了。
So that's ten days in.
所以你已经难受了十天,但还没上呼吸机。
So you're suffering from ten days and you're not yet on a ventilator.
没有。
Nope.
我后来被上了呼吸机,所以我是在5号入院的。
I got put on a ventilator so I got admitted to the hospital on the fifth.
3月7号,他们进来告诉我,你的血氧饱和度太低了,必须插管。
On March 7 they came in and said, your oxygen saturation is so low we have to intubate you.
我不知道那是什么意思。
I have no idea what that means
我也不知道。
Me neither.
就是那个时候。
That particular time.
我也不知道。
Me neither.
所以我给AJ打了电话,说我要 offline 几天。
So I call AJ and said, I'm gonna be offline for a couple days.
那时候我
At that point I
你就只告诉她这些?
That's all you told her?
哦,我当时就只知道这些。
Oh, that's all I knew.
接下来的三十一天里,我一直处于药物诱导的昏迷状态。
And I went into a medically induced coma for the next thirty one days.
我经历了各种并发症:MRSA感染、败血症、肺栓塞、ARDS(急性呼吸窘迫综合征)。
And everything under the sun happened to me from MRSA, sepsis, a pulmonary embolism, ARDS which is acute respiratory distress syndrome.
我全身多处出现血栓,肺部四次塌陷。
I had blood clots throughout my body, I had collapsed lungs four different times.
我离使用ECMO(人工肺)只差两天,那是一种人工呼吸机。
I was two days shy on going on ECMO which is an iron lung.
我当时情况非常糟糕。
I was in bad shape.
从医学角度来说,我不该还活着,而今天他们根本不知道我为什么能挺过来。
I should not be here medically speaking and today they literally don't know why I survived.
就在那之前的48小时,第二天他们召开了会议,把家人叫了进来,说如果他24小时内没有好转,你们现在就应该开始道别了。
So on that prior to that forty eight hours, that next day they had a meeting, they brought the family in and they said that if he doesn't change in twenty four hours, within twenty four hours, you'll probably wanna start saying your goodbyes right now.
就在第二天,一切开始好转,我逐渐康复了,但他们完全不明白原因。
And on that next day everything started turning and I started getting better and they have no concept of why.
我坚信,第一是因为我原本是个极其健康的人。
Firmly I believe it's number one because I was a very incredibly healthy person.
重新融入生活的感觉是什么样的?
What did reentry feel like?
让我先看看你的手。
Let me see your hands first.
好的。
Okay.
你并没有完全失去它们中的某些。
You didn't lose some of them.
你失去了它们每一个的部分。
You lost parts of all of them.
我的右手所有手指都失去了,拇指失去了一半,左手的手指也失去了一半,拇指尖也只剩一点。
I lost all my fingers on my right hand, half my thumb, and half the fingers on my left hand and just the tip of my thumb.
所以在中指关节那里,我的所有手指都是从那里失去的。
So at your middle knuckle, that's where I lost all the fingers on
我这里也是,宝贝。
At my this too, baby.
是的。
Yeah.
那就是中指关节。
That's the middle knuckle.
那就是中指关节?
That's the middle knuckle?
是的。
Mhmm.
她失去了关节。
She's lost the knuckles.
事情是这样的,我出院后被使用了他们所说的升压药,这种药会把血液强制输送到关键器官以维持生命。
What happened with this is I had once I got out of the hospital, I was put on what they call pressors, which forces your blood to your motor organs for survival.
而且我还出现了器官衰竭,接受了24小时透析,我的肾脏正在衰竭。
And I was also, I had organ failure, had, I was put on twenty four hour dialysis, My kidneys were failing.
我那时状态非常糟糕,毫无疑问。
I was in bad shape, without a doubt.
所以他们给我用了升压药。
So they put me on pressors.
它会把血液强制输送到关键器官以维持生命,但会损害四肢。
It forces your blood to your vital organs for survival, compromises your extremities.
我的手指变黑了。
My fingers went black.
我的几个脚趾也变黑了。
A couple of my toes went black.
他们更担心的是救我的命,而不是保住我的手指和脚趾。
They were more worried about saving my life than saving my fingers and toes.
当然。
For sure.
做出了正确的决定。
Made the right decision.
当然。
Of course.
毫无疑问。
Without a doubt.
出院后,我去找了几位专科医生,包括几位手外科医生,以确切了解到底发生了什么。
So coming out of the hospital I then went to a couple specialists, a couple hand surgeons to really figure out exactly what was going on.
我们选择的医生是科德斯医院的戴维·卡伯兰医生。
And the guy that we chose is Doctor.
科德斯医院的戴维·卡伯兰医生。
David Culberan of Cedars.
他是一位了不起的、极其出色的手外科医生。
Amazing, amazing hand surgeon.
他对我说:‘我们得进去看看,能救多少就救多少,把坏死的部分切除坏死组织。’
And he said to me, he goes, we're gonna go in.
我们得进去检查一下,能救多少就救多少,把坏死的部分切除。
Let's gonna check it out and save whatever we can and take off whatever's dead.
于是我跟他打赌,说我必须在2020年之前重新回到雪橇上。
So I had I challenged him to say, I need to be back on skis by the 2020.
他觉得我疯了。
And he thought I was batshit nuts.
我刚出院时连走路都几乎做不到。
I was barely able to walk when I got out of the hospital.
对。
Right.
我得重新学习怎么吃、咀嚼和吞咽。
I had to learn how to eat, chew, swallow.
为什么?
Why why?
因为你待在呼吸机里太久了?
Because you were on the incubator for so long?
我被插管了31天。
I I was on I was intubated for thirty one days.
我减掉了50多磅。
I lost over 50 pounds.
嗯。
Mhmm.
所有东西都萎缩了。
Everything atrophied.
所以我进去时体重是197磅,出来时只剩147磅。
So I went in at one hundred ninety seven, I came out at one hundred forty seven.
我看起来就像来自奥斯维辛的孩子。
I looked like a kid from Auschwitz.
是的。
Right.
是的。
Right.
在进行物理治疗时,我几乎只能走三步。
I could barely, when I was going through physical therapy, I was able to only walk three steps.
那简直就像跑了一场马拉松。
That was like running a marathon.
而且我身上插满了各种管子,我当时在
And I was hooked up to so many tubes, I was on
你为什么得重新学习走路?
Why did you have to learn to re walk?
是因为脚趾吗?
Because of the toes?
不是,是因为我的肌肉。
No, because of my muscle.
所有地方都,哦,
Everything Oh,
所以一切都刚刚好。
so it's just right.
但恢复得有多快?
But how fast did it come back?
我花了两周时间进入康复治疗,然后在康复中心又待了两周,才终于能自己走出医院。
It took two weeks for me to get into rehab and then another two weeks in rehab to be able to walk out of the hospital.
前两周只是为了能站起来,走到房间的另一头。
And the first two weeks was to be able to get up and walk across the room.
我当时插着气管切开管,身上连着各种管子,还有生命支持设备,而且
I was on a trach, I was hooked up to all these tubes, a life support and
所以你走路的时候是在推动整个装置?
a So you're pushing the whole thing as you're walking?
哦,
Oh,
推动。
pushing.
我带着各种管子到处走。
I was carrying tubes around with me.
激励我的是,我真正意识到这一点:为自己设定现实的目标。
What motivated me, and I really realized this, it's setting realistic goals for yourself.
你有微小的目标,但最终要实现宏观目标。
You have micro goals but we go to macro goals.
关键是专注于当下能够实现的事情。
It's really focusing on what's achievable now.
好的,那告诉我
Okay, so tell me what
对我来说,走三步看起来根本不可能。
that To looked walk three steps was next to impossible for me.
但我再也不想在床上用便盆排便了。
But I didn't wanna take a shit in a bedpan again.
从床边走到浴室有十五步远。
That was 15 steps across the room to get into the bathroom.
我多次把物理治疗师赶出房间,因为我太累了。
I kicked my physical therapist out of the room multiple times because I was exhausted.
AJ看着我说,你知道,你得让他们回来,继续坚持,因为你必须能走过这间房,才能去康复治疗,从而出院。
And AJ looked at me and said, you know, you gotta you gotta get you gotta get them back in here and keep going because you have to be able to walk across that room to get into rehab to get you out of the hospital.
于是我告诉她:好吧,我再也不想在床上用便盆排便了。
So I said to her, go, well, I didn't wanna go to the bathroom in that bedpan again.
我说,把他叫回来。
I said get him back in here.
他说:格雷格,这不过是十五步而已。
He goes, Gregg, that's 15 steps across the room.
我去把他叫回来。
I go get him back in here.
于是我完成了那15步,终于能去洗手间了。
So I made that 15 steps and I was able to go to the bathroom.
那是我这段康复旅程中最值得骄傲的时刻。
And that was the highlight of that journey to get out of that hospital.
她其实对我说,她想推着我到中庭透透气。
She actually was saying to me, I wanna wheel you out into the atrium to get fresh air.
我对她说:宝贝,我要自己走过那道门,一次性走出去。
I said, babe, I'm gonna walk out of this hospital across that threshold once.
当我跨过那道门,我就再也不回来了。
And when I walk over that threshold, I'm not coming back in.
所以我一心只想努力完成康复训练,拼命练习,只为能自己走出这家医院。
So my focus was to get and do the work, get busy to do the work, to get to be able to walk out of that hospital.
这段时间你的心理健康状况怎么样?
How was your mental health during this period of time?
很棒。
It great.
真的非常好。
It was really great.
你本来打算直接冲穿那面墙,但你并没有。
Because you were just gonna run through that wall, you weren't going to.
你一心只想康复。
You were just on fire to get well.
是的,这对我和我的社区都有帮助,你们每个人都参与其中。
Yes and it helped me with my village and you all took a part in this.
我从每个人那里感受到的爱,从几百个最亲近的朋友,到全国成千上万的人。
The love that I received from everybody and it came from a few 100 of my closest friends to thousands nationwide.
对。
Right.
因为我的故事传遍了全世界。
Because my story went worldwide.
是的
That's
对
right.
有那么多的爱和支持,我也不愿让他们失望。
There was so much love and support that I did not wanna fail for them as well.
首先是为了我自己。
First and foremost for myself.
对
Right.
但我也不愿让他们失望。
But I didn't wanna fail for them.
当你经历这一切时,有这么多人支持你,真是太惊人了。
It's amazing how many people loved you up when you had this.
我接到了大概二十五个电话,我们已经三十年没见了。
I got probably 25 calls and we hadn't seen each other in thirty years.
是的
Yeah.
没错
True.
来自学校的所有人
Everybody from school.
是的
Yeah.
大家都在为你祈祷
Everybody was praying for you.
而且奏效了
And it worked.
不管它是什么作用,都奏效了
Whatever it did, it worked.
好的
Okay.
展开剩余字幕(还有 272 条)
所以你在八个月内做了九次手术,对吧?
So you had nine surgeries in eight months, right?
是的。
Yeah.
好的。
Okay.
重返雪山。
Getting back on the mountain.
当你坐上缆车时,脑子里在想些什么?
When you're going up the chairlift, okay, what's going through your mind?
天啊,这一切始于我第一次扛着滑雪板走出去,踩进滑雪板,在雪道上滑行的时候。
Oh man, it started when I first carried my skis out and just stepped into the skis, ran on the ran on the deck.
当时我泪流满面,因为内心深处有一部分觉得我可能无法做到,因为我经历了那么多艰难困苦。
There were tears flowing because there was a slight part of me that didn't think I was getting there because of the struggles that I was going through.
对。
Right.
总有一个小声音在背后这么说。
There was always that little bird in the back that's saying that.
我没太在意它,但它一直都在。
I didn't listen too much to it but it was always there.
我知道自己并没有被那些不可能发生的可能性蒙蔽双眼。
Was you know, wasn't blinded by the possibilities that that wouldn't happen.
当我往上滑的时候,那种感觉前所未有地自由,因为那是回归真实。
When I was going up, it was the most freeing feeling ever because it was getting back to reality.
回归到我视为根基的东西。
Getting back to what I found as like my foundation.
你现在滑雪的技术和新冠之前一样好吗?
Are you are you as good a skier now as you were before COVID?
毫无疑问。
Without a doubt.
当然。
For sure.
百分之百。
100%.
嗯哼。
Uh-huh.
你能握住雪杖吗?
You can hold the you can hold the poles?
在前四年到四年半的时间里,我只用一根雪杖滑雪,并且把它练到了极致。
So for the first four years, four and a half years, I skied with one pole and perfected it.
我之前能做的所有滑雪动作,我都继续做了。
I skied everything I did before.
从平衡的角度来看,这确实有点挑战性,但我必须把自己调整到特定姿势,才能真正达到我对自己的期望。
It was definitely a little challenging balance wise but I had to put myself in certain positions to really really meet my expectations for myself.
去年,我找到了一个适配装置,可以让我在右手上握住雪杖,这把我的滑雪水平提升到了一个新的层次。
This past year, I found an adaptive piece that was able to put a pole in my right hand and it took everything to the next level.
你为什么不想为自己设计一个装置呢?
You didn't wanna make a piece for yourself?
我试图找到方法解决这个问题。
I tried to find to figure it out.
嗯哼。
Uh-huh.
我和格伦·普莱克是朋友,不知道你是否认识他,他是极限滑雪的先驱之一,出现在所有沃伦·米勒的电影里,那个留着莫西干发型的人。
And I Glenn Plake who's I don't know if you know who he is, he's one of the innovators of extreme skiing and on all the Warren Miller films, the guy that had the mohawk.
我在马莫斯的朋友,他也是位工程师,当时正试着给我做一套装置,还有几个人也在研究一些解决方案,后来另一位朋友把我介绍给了马莫斯残疾人运动组织的一个人。
Friend of mine in Mammoth and he's also an engineer and he was trying to put something together for me and there's a couple people that actually were trying to figure a couple things out and then another buddy of mine put me in touch with somebody at Disabled Sports up in Mammoth.
他们已经有一个现成的产品了。
And they had a product that's already ready to go.
所以我没有花时间去研究,因为我根本不想自己去琢磨。
So I didn't take the time to research it because I didn't wanna I didn't wanna figure it out.
我只是想自己动手去做。
I just wanted to do it on my own.
对。
Right.
当我把那根杖放在右手里时,一切都豁然开朗了。
When I put that pole in my right hand, everything clicked.
我现在110%能正常滑雪了。
And I'm 110% on skis.
你还有几个脚趾头?
How many toes do you got still?
哦,我右脚的三个脚趾尖失去了知觉。
Oh, I just lost three of my three of my the tips of three of my toes on my right foot.
就在脚趾根部附近。
Just behind the toe.
根本不是问题。
Not even an issue.
所以你完全没问题吗?
So it's not so you're totally fine?
百分之百没问题。
A 100%.
所以你走路的时候,主要是肌肉萎缩的问题。
So when you were walking, it was about the atrophy.
并不是因为
It wasn't about
嗯,我还有一种情况,叫做腓神经病变。
Well, I also had something called, what about peroneal neuropathy.
当我接受镇静时,他们给我双腿套上了压缩套,防止血栓。
When I was put on when I was in sedation, under sedation, they put compression sleeves on my legs for blood clotting.
这导致我右膝外侧的腓神经受压。
And it pinched my peroneal nerve on the right side of my knee.
这使得我无法抬起脚部,失去了回勾脚的能力。
And what that did was it eliminated my foot to retract, the ability to retract.
想象一下,踩着油门却无法把脚抬起来。
Think of it as putting pressure on your gas pedal, but not being able to pull the pull your foot off of your gas pedal.
所以,我的腓神经有百分之九十以上的几率能恢复,但也有无法恢复的可能性。
So there was a ninety plus percent chance that my peroneal nerve would heal, but there was also a chance that it wouldn't.
大约花了六个月时间,突然间就恢复了。
And it took about six months and all of a sudden it came back.
我不得不在鞋子里垫一块板子,那东西像护胫一样固定住,托起脚部,从而真正地把脚推回原位,让我能恢复正常步态。
I had to walk around with a plate in my shoe, which was hooked on like a shin guard, which loads up the foot and then really it pushes it back so that I could walk with a normal gait.
一旦康复了,一切就都好了。
Once that healed, game on.
太棒了,兄弟。
Good for you, man.
你知道我接下来想聊什么吗?
You know what I wanna talk about next?
我想聊聊你女朋友——现在是你的未婚妻——给予你的支持。
I wanna talk about the support you received from your girlfriend who is now your fiance.
因为我听说她是最非凡的女性。
Because I heard that she was the most extraordinary woman.
毫无疑问。
Without a doubt.
好的。
Okay.
告诉我这种支持具体是怎样的,它是如何让你们的关系更亲密的,以及在这段时期有没有遇到什么挑战。
Tell me how that support looked and how that brought you guys closer and if there was any challenges during the part.
比如,你在这段时期对人态度不好或急躁,也是可以理解的。
Like, so for example, you could be forgiven for being mean or or short with people during this period of time.
我猜这种情况发生过几次。
I assume that happened a couple times.
我的意思是,你看。
I mean, look.
我们都会跌倒犯错。
We all slip and fall.
我们都会有一些时刻。
We all have moments.
我总是说,在这段旅程中,我从来没有过糟糕的一天,从来没有。
I always say that through this journey, I never had a bad day, Ever.
我有过糟糕的时刻,但从未有过糟糕的一天。
I had bad moments, but I never had a bad day.
所以
So
你就像我爷爷一样。
You're like my grandpa.
你就像每个人的爷爷。
You're like everyone's grandpa.
我的意思是,你真的让我想起了我们那一代人,我们的祖父母。
You're like seriously, I don't you you remind me of our greatest generation, our grandparents.
这是一种荣誉。
That's an honor.
我们的祖父母就是这么行事的。
This is how our grandparents would have behaved.
他们不会说,哦,我抑郁了,或者哦,我是受害者之类的。
They would have it wouldn't have been like, oh, I'm depressed or oh, I'm, you know, I'm a victim or any of that.
他们会拍拍身上的灰尘,跑起来,直接冲过那堵墙。
They would have dusted themselves off and ran and ran right through that wall.
明白吗?
Okay?
所以给我讲讲AJ吧。
So tell me about tell me about AJ.
告诉我她是如何在这段过程中支持你的。
Tell me how she supported you through this process.
所以我和AJ在一起只有十八个月,那时候这件事发生了。
So AJ and I were only together for eighteen months when this
发生了。
happened.
哇哦。
Wow.
是的。
Yeah.
所以那时候很新鲜。
So it was fresh.
我们一开始并没有打算寻找彼此作为另一半。
We were not looking to find we weren't each other's person in the very beginning.
但我们在一起特别开心,因为我们俩都刚结束恋情,根本没想再谈一段关系。
But we had so much fun together because we both were just fresh out of relationships that we weren't looking for another relationship.
但我们相遇是因为她去了我朋友的餐厅,我一个朋友给我打电话,说:‘我给你找到了你的女孩。’
But we met because she was at friend of mine's restaurant who a friend of mine called me and actually said I found your girl.
我当时说:‘好吧。
I'm like, okay.
于是我加了她的Facebook。
So I Facebook's doctor.
很好。
Good.
她根本对我没兴趣。
No interest in me at all.
对。
Right.
后来,她的另一个朋友实际上给了她,或者说是给了我一个信号,说我是个好人,然后我们就开始约会了。
And then it turned out that she, another friend of hers actually gave her the gave her the the or gave me the green light of of me being a good guy and then we started dating.
在我们两个人之间,我们只是在一起玩得很开心。
And I between the two of us, we just had a lot of fun together.
那时候我并没有在找谁,但我遇到了一个非常特别的人。
And it wasn't I wasn't looking for somebody at that point, but I found somebody that was really special.
这是一次终极考验。
And this was the ultimate test.
当我住进医院并接受镇静治疗时,住在北部帕洛阿尔托的姐姐搬去和AJ住在一起。
And when I was put in the hospital and put under sedation, my sister who lives up north in Palo Alto moved in with AJ.
她们俩之前只是偶尔在一些家庭聚餐时见过面,如此而已。
And the two of them, obviously they had met sporadically at certain family dinners and whatnot.
但她们俩却成了姐妹。
But the two of them became sisters.
他们与我的医疗团队协调,充当我和医院以及外界之间的联络人。
And they quarterbacked with my medical team and were the liaison between me and the hospital and the world.
我的家人和朋友是首要的。
My village first and foremost.
什么是‘村庄’?
What's the village?
我的朋友和家人。
My friends and family.
明白了。
Okay.
所以我们称他们为‘村庄’。
So we call them the village.
很好。
Good.
这在我心中是一件非常了不起而有意义的事。
And that's kind of a incredible meaningful thing in my heart.
我算村里的人吗?
Am I in the village?
因为你们需要一个村里的傻瓜。
Because you need a village idiot.
我们所有人都是村里的傻瓜,朋友。
We're all village idiots my friend.
好的。
Okay.
打哈欠。
Yawn.
她一直在那儿,所有人都震惊于她每天四次精准地向我们的村里人提供更新。
She was there everybody was in shock at how she was on point giving updates four times a day to our village.
我们就是从她那里获取更新的。
That's who we were getting the updates from.
我是从特蕾西那里获取更新的,而特蕾西是从AJ那里获取的。
I was getting them from Tracy and Tracy was getting them from AJ.
是的
Yeah.
是的
Yes.
我们都去了
We all went to
大家,对不起,我们是同一所高中的。
high school together folks, sorry.
对
Yep.
是的
Yeah.
他们一直让我随时了解我的状况,从最成功的时刻,到仅仅十五分钟后,我的血压骤降,心脏骤停。
And they kept everybody abreast of my situation from having the most incredibly successful moments to fifteen minutes later, it was, you know, my blood pressure would crash and I would code flatline.
我在手术台上四次死亡。
I died four different times on the table.
你看到什么了吗?
Did you see anything?
我没看到。
Didn't see it.
倒不是说我看到了或者没看到什么。
Well, it's not that I saw I didn't see something.
我看到的是,我认为那是在我从镇静中醒来的过程中。
What I did see was I had I believe it was when I was coming out of sedation.
嗯。
Mhmm.
我当时吃了那么多该死的药,简直像在不同的地方一样,老兄。
I was on so many fricking drugs that I I was in different places, man.
我在犹他州,我在拉斯维加斯,我在我们朋友斯特劳斯的家里。
I was in Utah, I was in Vegas, I was in our buddy Strauss' house.
我是理查德孩子的教父。
I'm Richard's kid's godfather.
所以我在他额外的房间里,当时我的夜班护士陪着我,那天晚上他让几个朋友进来,护士也放了几个他的朋友进来,他们杀了理查德和我的教女。
So I was in his extra room where my night nurse was with me, and I was hanging out there, and that night he let a couple of his friends in, the nurse let a couple of his friends in, and they killed Richard and my goddaughter.
那件事并没有发生,但我在苏醒过程中经历了ICU精神病症状。
That didn't happen, but I was going through this ICU psychosis when I was coming coming to.
我当时快疯了。
I was losing my shit.
我整个人都乱了。
And I was a mess.
你当时知道你不是药物成瘾者吗?
Did you know in that like you aren't a drug addict.
不知道。
No.
好吧。
Okay.
当我吸毒时,如果我们用药过量,我们当时就知道自己快要疯了。
Like, when I was on drugs and if we overshot the mark, we knew that we were going insane in that moment.
嗯。
Mhmm.
而我们没有惊慌,反而顺势而为。
And instead of panicking, we just leaned into it.
你是不是也是这么做的,还是不是?
Is that kinda how you did it or No.
实际上,我恰恰相反,因为我正在戒掉所有药物,不再处于镇静状态,我甚至想把谁的头拧下来,但你知道,我的手指都已经腐烂了。
I actually I was the opposite because I was coming off all the drugs so I wasn't in sedation anymore and I was wanting to was wanting to rip somebody's head off but you know, my fingers were were all decayed.
我的意思是,我什么都做不了,那完全是靠生命维持系统撑着。
I mean I couldn't do anything, that was a life support man.
我可是被绑在床上的,天哪。
I was strapped down for Christ's sake.
我其实看到一个护士,我觉得那个家伙,那个护士被关起来了。
There was I actually saw one of the nurses, so I thought this one guy, this nurse was put away.
你说的‘被关起来’是什么意思?
And What do you mean put away?
在监狱里。
In jail.
护士?
A nurse?
我以为是
What I thought
哦,当你在幻觉的时候。
Oh, when you were when you were hallucinating.
幻觉。
Hallucinating.
对。
Right.
所以有一天晚上或者下午,我醒过来,发现护士们在换班。
So I I woke up one night or one afternoon and they were doing the the change of the guard so to speak with the nurses.
我看到那个男人走过。
And I saw the guy walk by.
我当时就想,天啊,他出狱了。
And I'm like, oh my god, he's out he's out of jail.
我吓坏了,叫了护士进来,他出来后,打了911,诸如此类的事情。
And I freaked out and I called you know, called one of the nurses in and he comes out, call 911 and blah blah blah.
他们试图让我冷静下来,但我完全崩溃了。
And they were trying to calm me down and I was just losing my shit.
如果你还记得,当时没有人被允许进入医院。
Well, if you recall, nobody was allowed in the hospital.
没错。
That's right.
当AJ和我妹妹在4月16日我生日那天被允许进入医院时,那正是我逐渐清醒的时候。
When AJ and my sister were allowed in the hospital on my birthday, on April 16, and that was right when I was coming around.
我想我是12号醒的。
Think I woke up on the twelfth.
他们被允许进入医院,而那时我正经历所有的精神病行为。
And they were allowed in the hospital and this was right when I was going through all my psychotic behavior.
当AJ到达的那天,我突然清醒了,AJ走到我身边,我问他:艾莉森·理查德的妻子怎么样?
And I snapped out of it the day AJ got there and AJ walked over to me and I said, how's Alison Richard's wife?
她回答说:她很好。
And she goes, she's fine.
我问:你说她很好是什么意思?
I'm like, what do you mean she's fine?
她丈夫和女儿都死了。
Her husband and her daughter are dead.
她问:你在说什么?
She goes, what are you talking about?
我今天早上还跟他聊过。
Just talked to him this morning.
我 literally 就在这时清醒了过来。
And I literally snapped out of it.
就在那一刻,我的精神状态从混乱一下子变得专注了。
And my mental state was just from disarray to focused at that particular time.
管理层看着AJ说,我们会允许你每天来医院,因为他的心理健康和身体健康同样重要,我们必须提供住院支持。
And the administration looked at AJ and said, we're gonna allow you to come in every single day because his mental health is just as important as his physical health and we need to give out hospital.
因此她每天都能在医院,连续三十天每天都陪在那儿。
So she was allowed to be in the hospital every day and she was there every single day for thirty days.
她是在四月住院的,而疫苗是在十二月才可用的。
Did she take this is in April and the vaccines were available in December.
她是什么时候打的疫苗?
When did she take the vaccine?
疫苗一可用我们就打了。
The right when it was available.
具体日期?
The date?
我们都打了。
We both did.
在一月。
In January.
嗯,可能是在十二月打的。
Well, probably got it in December.
不是。
Nope.
嗯,不管什么时候该打就打了。
Well, whenever it whatever it came due.
所以我们俩都是在同一时间打的。
So we both we both were able to get it at the same time.
太棒了。
That's fantastic.
是的。
Yeah.
太棒了。
That's fantastic.
因为我在想,你知道,你刚经历了一件可怕的事,而她一点也不害怕。
Because I was thinking, you know, this is you just went through something horrific and she wasn't afraid.
去了房间。
Went on to the room.
是的。
Yeah.
是的。
Yeah.
这只狗真的超爱你,老兄。
That one really loves you, man.
她是个猛兽。
She's a beast.
这真的很好笑。
This is really funny.
这是一个特别有趣的故事。
It was a really funny story.
所以当我办理住院手续时——在入院之前,我得安排好我的狗,因为我的狗Bear是一只90磅重的混血犬,一半是纽芬兰犬,一半是拉布拉多,体型巨大。
So when I checked into the hospital, well prior to checking in, I had to have my dog get taken care of because my my dog Bear is a 90 pound half Newfoundland half lap on a huge dog a person.
她就像我的孩子一样。
She was like my kid.
那时候她特别疯。
And she at the time she was cray trait.
所以在我还没考虑去医院之前,我就开始四处打电话,想如果真那样的话就安排人照顾她,但没人愿意接手。
So I was calling around, this is before I was even thinking about going to the hospital, I was calling around to get her taken care of if that was the case, and nobody would take care of her.
很明显,因为大家都以为COVID会通过毛发传播,还记得那时候我们连超市买的食品都要擦拭消毒,那真是疯狂的时刻。
Obviously because everybody thought that COVID was letting on the fur, remember we were wiping down our groceries, all that, it was that crazy moment.
于是我给疾控中心打了电话,给动物控制部门打了电话,给我的训犬师打了电话,也给我的兽医打了电话。
So I called the CDC, I called the animal control, I called my dog trainer, I called my vet.
我给所有能想到的人都打了电话。
Called everybody under the
没人愿意收留那只狗。
Nobody would take the dog.
没人愿意去照顾那只狗。
Nobody would go to the dog.
那家人呢?
What about what about and family?
没人愿意去接那只狗。
Nobody would go to the dog.
大家都担心病毒可能存在于毛发上。
Everybody was fearful of the the virus potentially was living on fur.
所以那只狗受到了暴露。
So that the dog was exposed.
所以大家都很害怕,而且这种害怕是有道理的。
So everybody was fearful and and justifiably so.
因此,医院的管理人员和护士们愿意去把狗从房子里接出来。
So the hospital, the administration, the nurses were willing to go get get the dog out of the out of the house.
但管理层出于责任风险的考虑,不允许他们这么做。
But the administration would not allow them to for liability reasons.
所以AJ,因为我去医院时把狗锁在了笼子里。
So AJ, because I locked the dog in her crate when I went to the hospital.
她被关在狗笼里大约八个小时,AJ说:我不能让这只狗死掉。
She was in her crate for about eight hours and AJ said, I'm not letting this dog die.
然后她说:我来处理。
And she's like, I'll do it.
于是医院把她接进来,给她进行了两个半小时的危险物质防护培训,然后让她穿着全套防护服前往我家。
So the hospital brought her in, gave her two and a half hours of hazmat training, and sent her in full hazmat gear to my house.
现在有个疯狂的故事。
Now here's a crazy story.
我家就像金库一样,因为我之前遭遇过入室盗窃。
My house is like Fort Knox because I had a burglary.
我家有你熟悉的Ring视频门铃,对吧。
My house was you're familiar with Ring Video Doorbell obviously.
对吧?
Right?
是的。
Yeah.
房子在哪里?
Where where where is the house?
它在好莱坞山。
It's in Studio City.
好的。
Okay.
所以我的房子是第一个有记录的、通过Ring视频门铃抓获的案例。
So my house was the very first documented arrest Ring Video Doorbell I ever had.
老兄,你什么事都是第一个。
Dude, you're a first for everything.
是的。
Yes.
你简直有点疯狂。
You're like you're like a It's a little crazy.
你就像一只独角兽。
You're like a you're like a unicorn.
继续说。
Go on.
那有点疯狂。
It was a little crazy.
所以啊,我的房子就像金库一样。
So AJ my house is like Fort Knox in the sense.
有八英尺高的围栏。
There's eight foot fences.
还有报警系统之类的,该有的全都有。
There's, you know, alarm systems, the whole nine yards.
所以我对AJ说,帮个忙。
So I said to AJ, do me a favor.
你去我家的时候,别把自己锁在后院,因为你很难出来。
When you go to the house, don't lock yourself in the backyard because it's gonna be very difficult for you to get out.
所以她得穿过房子,经过车库,把狗从笼子里放出来,而在进行生物危害防护训练的过程中,她得穿着全套生物危害防护服,用抗病毒洗发水给狗洗澡,然后想回房子时,却把自己锁在了该死的后院里。
So she had to go through the house, through the garage, get the dog out of the crate, and through the process of doing hazmat training, they had to take she takes the dog outside in full hazmat gear, washes the dog with antiviral shampoo, goes to go back through the house, and lock herself in the freaking backyard.
对。
Right.
所以她不得不爬过一棵树,翻过八英尺高的围栏,而她的体能可以说是最好的。
So she had to climb an eight foot fence through a tree, and she's about as fit as you can get.
穿着防护服。
In a hazmat suit.
穿着防护装备。
In hazmat gear.
是的。
Yeah.
她在我家门前脱得一丝不挂,因为你得把所有东西都清理干净,然后重新穿上衣服,回到屋里,把狗放进来,接着带我的狗去她家,在我住院的接下来六十四天里一直待在那里。
Stripped butt naked in front of my house, because you have to get all that stuff all out, and then got dressed, went back in the house, and let the dog back in, and then took her took my dog to to her house for the next sixty four days while I was in the hospital.
所以她救了Bear的命,而Bear反过来也救了她。
So she saved Bear's life and in turn Bear saved hers.
Bear是怎么救的
How did Bear save
地球?
Earth?
精神上的。
Mental.
所以她就是那种充满爱的生物,她深入其中,因为那是我的一部分。
So she was that that loving loving creature that that she she delved into because it was a part of me.
四年过去了,你日常生活最大的变化是什么?现在是什么驱使着你?
Four years later, what's the biggest change in how you live day to day and what drives you now?
我一直以来都是这样的人,但我始终抱着积极乐观的态度生活,这一点毫无疑问。
I truly have always been this kind of a person but I I've always lived with the purpose of living life with the glass half full, without a doubt.
这一点被极大地强调了。
It's emphasized tremendously.
每天早上醒来,我都觉得生命是一种馈赠。
Every day I wake up in the morning, life is a gift.
你是最积极乐观、心怀感恩的人。
You are the most upbeat, grateful.
你就是拥有这种令人着迷的生活热情,对吧?你所经历的一切展现了如此强大的韧性。
You just you have this joy of living, right, that is intoxicating, and what you've been through shows such resilience.
从这段经历中完全保持心理健康,这并不常见。
And to come out of this thing completely mentally healthy is unusual.
你简直太出色了,格雷格。
It's like you're stellar, Gregg.
你做得太棒了,兄弟。
You did you did great, man.
明白吗?
Okay?
你从这段经历中走了出来。
You walked out of this thing.
你对此有任何创伤吗?
You got any trauma over it?
没有。
No.
是的。
Yeah.
如果他真的有,他也不会承认。
He wouldn't admit to it if he did.
事实上,你甚至都察觉不到。
In fact, you wouldn't even recognize it.
如果你有的话,你也认不出来。
You if if you had it.
认真的。
Seriously.
你就是这么内敛。
That's how that's how that's how buttoned down you are.
我跟你说,伙计,你让我想起我祖父,这是我能给别人的最高赞誉。
I'm telling you, man, you remind me of my grandfather, and that's the highest compliment I can give anybody.
太不可思议了,伙计。
Unbelievable, man.
我想我们就到这里吧。
I think we're gonna exit on that.
我们下周二见。
We'll see you next Tuesday.
没错。
That's right.
时间到了。
We're out of time.
请在YouTube上订阅,点赞并留言。
Please subscribe on YouTube, click the thumbs up, and leave a comment.
请在Apple Podcast和Spotify上订阅,并留下评分和评论。
Please subscribe on Apple Podcast and Spotify and leave a rating and a review.
把《我们时间到了》这个播客分享给其他可能从中受益的人。
And share the we're out of time podcast with others you know who will get value out of it.
下周二见。
See you next Tuesday.
关于 Bayt 播客
Bayt 提供中文+原文双语音频和字幕,帮助你打破语言障碍,轻松听懂全球优质播客。