本集简介
双语字幕
仅展示文本字幕,不包含中文音频;想边听边看,请使用 Bayt 播客 App。
本期节目录制于布里斯班地区Terrible人的土地上。
This episode was recorded on the country of the Terrible people of the Brisbane region.
他们的领地北起北派恩河,南至洛根河。
Their country extends from the North Pine River in the North to the Logan River in the South.
Terrible人与土地和水道有着非常深厚的联系。
The Terrible people have a very strong connection to land and waterways.
他们将布里斯班河称为Mywar。
They call the Brisbane River Mywar.
我向过去和现在的长者,以及世界各地收听本播客的原住民致以敬意。
I pay my respects to elders past and present and to any First Nations person from around the world listening to this podcast.
这里是《周末观鸟》,我是你们爱鸟的朋友柯丝蒂·卡斯特。
This is Weekend Birder, and I'm your bird loving buddy, Kirsty Custer.
我年轻时曾是一名竞技游泳运动员。
And when I was young, I was a competitive swimmer.
我可怜的父母每周至少四次被我清晨5点拖起床,送我去参加训练和游泳比赛。
I dragged my poor parents out of bed at 5AM to get me to training practice to sing competition swim meets at least four times a week.
后来当我进入青春期,我发现了男孩、电视、滑板和参加未成年人音乐会的乐趣,于是逐渐远离了竞技游泳的生活。
And then as I became a teenager, I discovered boys and TV and skateboarding and going to underage music gigs, and I slowly walked away from the competitive swimming life.
幸运的是,随着年龄增长,我对游泳的热爱又回来了,现在我重新回到泳池,纯粹是为了乐趣。
Thankfully, as I've gotten older, my love of swimming has returned, and I'm back in the pool just for fun.
所以当珍娜·福雷斯特接受邀请来和我们聊天时,你可以想象我有多高兴。
So imagine my delight when Jenna Forrester accepted an invite to join you and I for a chat.
珍娜是澳大利亚奥运游泳选手,曾两次获得世界级比赛奖牌。
Jenna is an Australian Olympic swimmer and two time world medalist.
就像你我一样,珍娜也是个鸟类爱好者。
And just like you and I, Jenna is a bird nerd.
以下是珍娜爱上鸟类的故事。
This is how Jenna fell in love with birds.
是的。
Yeah.
嗯,这说来话长,因为我观鸟的时间还很短,但我觉得这一切要从我的童年说起。
Well, it's somewhat of a long story because I have only been birding for a very short time now, but I feel like it started in my childhood.
我最初来自南非。
So I'm originally from South Africa.
我在那里出生,我的家人也都来自那里。
I was born there, and my family is all from there.
我很小的时候我们就搬到了澳大利亚,但我父母非常喜欢鸟类,我的祖父母更是热衷于观鸟和鸟类识别。
We moved to Australia when I was very young, but my parents really love birds and my grandparents were really into bird watching and bird identification.
所以成长过程中我很少见到他们,但当他们来看我时,我确实记得我们会去公园烧烤,带着双筒望远镜寻找能看到什么鸟。
So I didn't see them very much growing up, but when they came to visit me, I do remember going to the park and having a barbecue and bringing the binoculars with us and seeing what birds we could find.
我想小时候我并不太明白这有什么意义,但某种程度上这种爱好还是潜移默化影响了我。
And I guess I didn't really see the point when I was a child, but I think it would have stuck with me to some extent.
我有个有趣的小故事。
I've got a little bit of a funny story.
在我六岁生日前,妈妈问我想要什么生日礼物。
When I was turning six, my mom asked me what I wanted for my birthday.
而我唯一想要的礼物就是一只活的笑翠鸟妈妈和它的宝宝。
And the only thing that I wanted was a mummy and a baby kookaburra, a live one.
我想要照顾它们。
I wanted I wanted to look after them.
你可以想象,这对一个六岁孩子来说是个相当困难且可能不负责任的礼物。
And as you can imagine, that's a pretty difficult and probably irresponsible present to give a six year old.
所以我妈妈拒绝了。
So my mom said no.
但每次她问我时,我还是会说我只想要一只笑翠鸟妈妈和宝宝。
But every time she asked me, I would still say all I want, please, mommy and a baby kookaburra.
最后我生日得到了一只毛绒玩具笑翠鸟和一只小一点的。
So for my birthday, I ended up getting a little soft toy kookaburra and then a smaller one.
我把它们都叫做曲奇,至今还保留着。
So mommy and baby kookaburra called them both cookie and still have them to this day.
它们现在偶尔还会出现。
They're still out and about sometimes.
我简直爱死它们了。
So I absolutely loved them.
但几年后,好吧,我说几年,其实是指好几年。
But then a couple of years later, well, I say a couple, mean a few.
我现在22岁了。
I'm now 22 years old.
我被介绍使用了Merlin应用,这简直太棒了。
I got introduced to the Merlin app, which was absolutely awesome.
于是我开始识别周围的鸟类,这让我意识到用iPhone给鸟类拍照相当困难,这启发我拿出原本为旅行购买的相机,装上父亲的一个大镜头,看看能否拍些更近的鸟照来辨认所见品种。
So started to identify the birds around me and it made me realize that it's quite difficult to get photos with your iPhone of birds, which then inspired me to take out my camera that I bought for travel and use one of my dad's big lenses on it to see if I could get some closer pictures of these birds to figure out what I was looking at.
我几乎立刻就爱上了这个活动,升级了自己的相机镜头,现在这已成为我周日早晨最爱的爱好之一
Fell in love with that almost immediately, upgraded my own camera lens, and now it's one of my favorite hobbies to
做的事情。
do on a Sunday morning.
往期《周末观鸟者》嘉宾提到,社区鸟类是引发对鸟类广泛深入好奇与喜爱的敲门砖。
Previous Weekend Birder guests have mentioned that neighborhood birds were the gateway to a deep curiosity and affection for birds more generally.
珍娜表示她也有同样感受。
Jenna says that it's been the same for her.
我家附近有一片湿地。
In my neighborhood, there's a bunch of wetlands.
所以你能看到相当多样的物种。
So you get a pretty diverse range of species.
有典型的笑翠鸟、凤头鹦鹉、粉红凤头鹦鹉、彩虹鹦鹉之类的。
You get kind of the typical kookaburras, cockatoos, galahs, lorikeets, things like that.
但还有各种鸭子、黑水鸡、沼泽鸡等等。
But then you've also got a bunch of different ducks and the moor hens and the swam hens, things like that.
我尤其喜欢水鸟。
I quite like the waterbirds in particular.
我特别喜欢鸬鹚。
I really like cormorants.
有时能在我家附近的鸭塘看到它们。
You sometimes see them down at the duck pond near me.
我花了些时间才拍到它们的照片,我真的很喜欢鸬鹚,但我觉得没法说最喜欢哪种鸟,因为每只看到的鸟我都完全着迷。
It took me a while to get a photo of one of them and I really liked the cormorants, but I feel like I can't say which one I like the most because every single bird I see, I'm just absolutely obsessed with.
所以
So
我们这档播客至今还没怎么聊过鸬鹚呢。
We haven't chatted much about cormorants on this podcast so far.
既然珍娜是游泳健将,我觉得现在正是深入探讨这群酷鸟的好时机。
So with Jenna being a swimmer, I feel like this is a good time to linger on this cool group of birds.
澳大利亚是五种鸬鹚的家园。
Australia is home to five species of cormorants.
包括普通鸬鹚、斑鸬鹚、小斑鸬鹚、小黑鸬鹚和黑脸鸬鹚。
The great cormorant, pied cormorant, little pied cormorant, little black cormorant, and blackface cormorant.
这些水鸟是技艺高超的猎手,利用强健的蹼足在水中推进追捕鱼类。
These waterbirds are skilled hunters using their powerful web feet to propel themselves forward in pursuit of fish.
它们能深潜至水下,而鸬鹚最显著的特征之一是其羽毛并不完全防水。
They can dive deep under the water, and one of the most distinctive things about cormorants is that their feathers are not fully waterproof.
这有助于它们更高效地下潜,也解释了为何你常能看到它们栖息在岩石或树枝上,在游弋觅食后张开翅膀晾干的场景。
This helps them dive more efficiently and also explains why you'll often see them perched on a rock or a branch with their wings spread wide drying off after a swim and a feed.
鸬鹚在陆地上笨拙,但在水下却姿态优雅,它们绝妙地提醒我们鸟类并不都遵循相同的生存法则。
Awkward on land but graceful underwater, cormorants are a brilliant reminder that birds don't all follow the same rules.
许多鸬鹚物种还是群居繁殖者,它们会在大型群落中筑巢,有时与其他水鸟比邻而居。
Many cormorant species are social breeders too, nesting in large colonies sometimes alongside other waterbirds.
我最近了解到,一群鸬鹚的集体名词被称为'一大口'。
I recently learned that the collective noun for a group of cormorants is a gulp.
这个群体名称真是太棒了。
That's such a great group name.
我制作了一份鸬鹚识别指南,帮助我在观鸟时辨认所见种类。
I've created a cormorant ID guide that helps me work out what I'm looking at when I'm birdwatching.
我已将其上传至weekendbetter.com网站,节目备注中附有链接,如需获取可自行下载。
I've uploaded it to weekendbetter.com, and a link is in the show notes if you'd like a copy.
珍娜说除了观察鸬鹚,她还经历过许多难忘的燃烧时刻。
Jenna says that besides Cormorant watching, she's had many memorable burning moments.
我立刻想到的是在新加坡的时候,当时即将参加世界锦标赛。
I feel like the one that comes to me straight away is I was in Singapore, and I was about to compete at the world championships.
可以想象,压力非常大。
As you can imagine, it's very stressful.
我当时非常紧张,于是决定在某个早晨训练前去散个步买杯咖啡。
I was feeling very nervous and yeah, I decided to one morning take a walk down the road to get a coffee before I went to training.
新加坡是个相当大的城市。
Singapore, pretty big city.
我本没指望能看到什么特别的东西,但小路上有一群人停下来望着附近的一棵树。
I wasn't really expecting to see very much, but on the path, there was a group of people that had stopped and was looking up at one of the nearby trees.
于是我也像常人一样停下脚步望向那棵树。
So as you do, I also stopped and looked up at the tree.
然后我看到了一只美丽的鸟。
And, yeah, I saw this beautiful bird.
第一眼我以为那是只巨嘴鸟,心想这也太不可思议了。
At first glance, I thought it was a toucan and I was like, this is absolutely crazy.
于是我打开Merlin观鸟应用拍了张照片识别,发现那是只马来犀鸟。
So got out the Merlin app, took a little photo and identified it and it was an oriental pied hornbill.
是啊,一只美丽的鸟,主要是黑色的。
So, yeah, beautiful bird, mainly black.
它头上还有个像亮黄色头盔一样的冠。
And then it's got a helmet, like a bright yellow helmet.
所以看起来像是长着两个喙。
So it looks like it's got two beaks.
那次旅行我只看到过这么一只,它真的让我印象深刻。
And I that was the only one I saw on that trip and it has really stuck with me.
我觉得那是个非常特别的时刻,因为我当时有点压力,它真的让我平静下来,重新脚踏实地。
Think it was a really special moment because I was a bit stressed and yeah, it just really grounded me and brought me back down to earth.
之后我逢人就想讲这只鸟的故事,虽然感觉没几个人像我这么感兴趣,但我还是会继续讲个不停。
I then went to try and tell everyone who would listen to me about this bird that I saw, and I don't really think that many people were as interested as I was, but I still won't stop talking about it.
所以那真是比赛前几天的一个特别时刻,意外邂逅了这样的景象。
So that was a really special moment couple days out from racing when, yeah, just saw something unexpected.
我想我们都有过向不太热衷观鸟的人分享经历的同感。
I think that we can all relate to sharing birdwatching stories with people who aren't as enthusiastic.
是啊。
Yeah.
我去训练时,就跟队友们说,哥们,最酷的事情发生了。
I, like, went to training, and I was like, guys, the coolest thing happened.
他们就说,哦。
And they were like, yeah.
那确实挺酷的。
That's really cool.
珍娜的游泳职业生涯让她走遍全球,现在她把这视为实践观鸟爱好的绝佳机会。
Jenna has traveled the world as part of her swimming career, and now she's seeing this as a major perk to her practicing her bird loving hobby.
没错。
Yeah.
我因为游泳比赛去过不少国家。
So I have been to a number of countries for swimming.
每年所有重大赛事都是国际性的。
All the major meets each year are international.
没多少人愿意长途跋涉去澳大利亚。
Not that many people like to make the big trip to Australia.
我其实是最近才开始注意到鸟类的。
I've only really been noticing birds somewhat recently.
所以很遗憾之前在其他旅行中没花时间去观察它们,因为看鸟其实不用走太远。
So it's quite a shame that I haven't taken the time on other trips to notice them because you don't necessarily have to go that far to see birds.
很多时候它们就在你身边。
A lot of the time they're all around you.
所以我以后肯定会多留意这方面。
So I'm definitely planning to do more of that in the future.
我去达尔文的时候,泳池外总栖息着橙脚冢雉。
When I went to Darwin, there was always orange footed megapods that lived outside the pool.
那景象真的很壮观。
That was a really awesome sight to see.
以前从没见过这种鸟,它们特别可爱。
Haven't seen one of those before, so they were really cute.
还有我刚才讲的新加坡的故事。
And then obviously the story I just told about Singapore.
所以我今年晚些时候要去日本,希望能至少在那里看到一种新鸟。
So I'm going to Japan later on in the year hoping to see at least one new bird there.
所以,是的,我得想办法打包我的相机。
So, yeah, I have to figure out how to pack my camera.
我想我们只去东京,所以不太确定那里会有很多鸟。
I think we're just going to Tokyo, so I don't really know there'll be much there.
不过,我会想办法解决的。
But, yeah, I'll figure it out.
作为一个有点日本文化爱好者,当听到有人说要去日本时,我的耳朵立刻竖起来了。
As a bit of a japonophile, my ears prick up when someone says they're going to Japan.
我已经给珍娜发了我制作的日本观鸟指南链接,节目笔记里也附上了链接,如果你近期要去的话可以参考。
I've given Jenna a link to the Japan birdwatching guides that I've created, and a link is in the show notes for you too if you're heading there soon.
我能想象职业运动员的生活肯定会有不少高压时刻。
I can imagine that the life of a professional athlete can have its high pressure moments.
所以我在想,珍娜是否也通过观鸟和鸟类摄影来缓解这种高强度压力。
So I'm wondering if Jenna also uses birdwatching and bird photography to help her with this intensity.
是的。
Yeah.
职业体育确实压力非常大,很容易让人完全被它吞噬生活。
Professional sport is definitely very stressful, and it's very easy for it to become completely life consuming.
能达到今天的成就,我想我必须百分百投入,这意味着我的人生哲学是:每个决定要么让我更接近目标,要么让我更远离它。
To get to where I am today, I guess, I've had to be a 100% in, which has meant that I guess I've lived by the philosophy that every decision that I make is either going to bring me towards my goal or push me further away.
这导致我可能在泳池之外也花了过多时间思考游泳的事。
And this has meant that I've spent probably more time than I should have thinking about swimming outside of the pool.
这可能是个大问题,因为这意味着我的自我价值和身份认同很大程度上与这项运动绑定,这对我的心理健康和整体表现都不太好。
This can be pretty big problem because it means that a lot of my self worth and identity can get tied up in the sport, which isn't very good for my mental well-being or my performance in general.
所以像观鸟这样的爱好确实派上了大用场。
And, yeah, this is where hobbies such as birdwatching has really come in handy.
没错。
Yeah.
我发现当我在观鸟时,除了百分百沉浸于眼前的景象和正在做的事情外,别无选择。
I find that when I'm birdwatching, I really have no other option than to be a 100% immersed in exactly what I'm seeing, exactly what I'm doing.
这对我来说是一种非常踏实的心灵修行。
And it's a really grounding practice for me.
它确实给我带来了很多快乐。
It definitely brings me a lot of joy.
然后我发现我能将这份快乐传递给他人,带到泳池边,并运用到我的训练中。
And then I find that I'm able to take that joy and bring it to other people and bring it to the pool and apply it to what I do.
所以我认为这首先是心理层面的益处,进而转化为表现上的提升——毕竟快乐的游泳者才能游得更快。
So I guess I see the mental benefits and then that kind of goes over to the performance benefits because, a happy swimmer is a fast swimmer.
观鸟确实让我放慢节奏,并带给我许多欢乐。
Bird watching definitely makes me slow down and brings me a lot of joy.
所以这真的很特别。
So that's also really special.
不过除此之外,鸟类还以一些意想不到的方式给我带来过许多有趣时刻。
But, yeah, then there's also been a bunch of other fun moments that birds have specifically helped me that you wouldn't really think about.
我在一个露天泳池游泳,这意味着你会看到很多鸟类。
I swim in an outdoor pool, which means that you see a lot of birds.
周围有很多树木。
There's a lot of trees around.
所以你能看到凤头鹦鹉、笑翠鸟,各种鸟类应有尽有。
So you see the cockatoos, the kookaburras, just a whole range of birds.
实际上还有一群鸭子家庭,它们自学认得了前门位置,总是恰到好处地出现。
And there's actually this little family of ducks and they have taught themselves where the front door is and they only tend to appear just at the right moment.
当我遇到困难训练时,它们会在我面前。
I'll be in a very hard session and it's obviously very mentally and physically taxing and they'll come a point where I think I can't really carry on.
就像,我不得不停下来。
Like, I'm gonna have to stop.
我不得不出去。
I'm gonna have to get out.
然后我环顾四周,看到这些小鸭子从前门摇摇摆摆地进来,它们喜欢坐下来看我们游泳和训练。
And then I look around and I see these little ducks waddle in the front door and then they sit down and they love to just watch us swim and do our thing.
它们就是我们泳池边的小小啦啦队。
And they're just the little cheer squad at our pool.
这是最棒的景象。
It's the greatest thing to see.
它们会来回游几圈。
They will do a couple laps up and down.
等我们训练结束后,它们就会走出门去,只有在我们进行高难度训练时才会再次出现。
Then once we finish our session, they'll walk out the door and they'll only appear again when we're doing something difficult.
我不知道它们是怎么知道训练情况的,但它们确实是超棒的啦啦队,让一切变得轻松愉快些。
I don't know how they know what's going on, but they're, yeah, an awesome cheer squad and, yeah, just make things a little more lighthearted.
珍娜说吸引她注意力的不只是游泳时遇到的鸭子。
Jenna says that it's not just the ducks that have grabbed her attention while she's swimming.
我经常
I do quite
用仰泳姿势游。
a bit of backstroke.
我是一名混合泳选手,很多踢腿动作都是仰卧着完成的。
I'm a medley swimmer, and a lot of the kick that I do is just kicking on my back.
我看到很多鸟儿飞过,感觉几乎目睹了不少鸟类之间的争斗。
And I see a lot of birds flying over, and I feel like I see a lot of bird battles almost.
比如前几天,我正在踢腿时看到一只乌鸦在追赶一只凤头鹦鹉,而那只乌鸦又被一只小嘲鸫追赶,还能看到彩虹吸蜜鹦鹉在树木间来回穿梭。
Like, the other day, was kicking and I saw a carawong chasing a cockatoo away, but then the carawong carawong was also being chased by a minor bird, and then you just see rainbow lorikeets going back and forth between the trees.
水面上的世界精彩纷呈,我很庆幸因为练习仰泳才能看到这些景象。
It's there's a lot going on that I feel like I'm pretty grateful I get to see purely because I do backstroke.
不知道教练听到我这么说会作何感想。
I don't know how happy my coach will be that I'm saying this.
他大概会觉得我应该专注于训练,但我觉得这些鸟儿更重要些。
He'll probably think I should be focused on what I'm doing, but I think the birds are a little bit more important.
WeekendBetter的听众来信说,他们很喜欢我问霍莉·柯克博士的那个问题:如果她是一只鸟,她会想成为什么鸟?
WeekendBetter listeners have written in to say that they loved it when I asked doctor Holly Kirk the question, if she was a bird, what bird would she be?
我觉得问珍娜同样的问题也会很有趣。
I thought it would be fun to ask Jenna this question too.
这真是个难题。
This is a really difficult question.
又一次,我感觉必须选一种最喜欢的鸟,但我其实没有特别偏爱的。
Once again, it feels like I have to pick a favorite bird when I don't have one.
我问过别人觉得我像什么鸟,很多人的答案都是粉红凤头鹦鹉。
I have asked people what they think I would be if I was a bird, And a lot of people's answers agalar.
不知道是不是因为我最喜欢的颜色是粉色,但我确实很喜欢这种鸟本身。
I don't know if that's just because my favorite color is pink, but I do really like the birds themselves.
我觉得它们特别可爱,看起来非常温顺。
I think they're really adorable and they seem like really sweet.
嗯。
Yeah.
所以我想我的答案可能是粉红凤头鹦鹉。
So I think my answer might be a galar.
我本来想说猛禽因为它们很酷,但我觉得对它们了解不够,不能完全确定想成为其中一种。
I was going to say maybe a bird of prey just because they are so cool, but I don't think I know enough about them to to fully commit to wanting to be one.
所以我想我可能还是坚持选择吉拉德鸟,因为这显然最符合我的个性。
So I think I might have to stick with Gilad just because, apparently, it's the most in line with my personality.
在珍娜前往下一个训练环节之前,我很好奇想知道她最喜欢的观鸟工具是什么。
Before Jenna heads off to her next training session, I'm curious to know about her favorite birdwatching tools.
我观鸟时会使用各种工具。
I use a variety of tools when I'm birdwatching.
我想我提到过Merlin应用,它与eBird紧密配合,我知道你们之前也讨论过这个。
I guess I've mentioned the Merlin app, which goes hand in hand with eBird, and I know you've spoken about that before.
我还有一台尼康Z50相机。
I also have my camera, which is a Nikon Z50.
我不完全确定这是否是观鸟的理想相机,但它就是我现有的设备。
I'm not entirely sure if it's an ideal camera for bird watching, but it's just the one that I have.
所以我就是用这台相机。
So that's the one that I use.
我还有一副非常古老的双筒望远镜,曾经是我祖父的。
I also have a pair of very old binoculars, which used to be my grandfather's.
我不太确定它们具体是什么型号,但这就是我手头有的。
I'm not entirely sure what type they are, but those are the ones that I have.
所以再次强调,这些就是我在用的装备。
So once again, those are the ones that I use.
至于野外指南书,我确实记下来了。
And then for a field guide book, I did write this down.
我用的是《辛普森与戴氏澳大利亚鸟类野外指南》第七版。
I use the Simpson and Day field guide to the Australian to the birds of Australia, the seventh edition.
这本书也是我母亲送给我的。
And once again, this was given to me by my mother.
我记得大概是2004年出版的。
I think it was released in maybe 2004.
所以它几乎和我同龄了。
So it's nearly as old as I am.
没错,是别人送给我的。
Yeah, it was given to me.
这就是我所拥有的。
So that's what I have.
这就是我所使用的。
So that's what I use.
不过我很喜欢它。
I love it, though.
它放在那里,也是一本茶几书。
It sits on it's a it's a coffee table book as well.
它放在家里的茶几上。
It sits on the coffee table at home.
这样能鼓励其他人翻阅并从中获得灵感。
So it encourages everyone else to go through it and get inspired.
我还是个新手,所以对即将到来的各种经历感到非常兴奋。
I'm rather new, so I'm definitely excited for whatever experiences are going to come my way.
我知道它给我的父母和祖父母带来了很多快乐。
I know that it's brought a lot of joy to my parents and my grandparents.
我觉得我要学的东西太多了。
I feel like I've got so much to learn.
我也真的很想去其他国家观鸟。
I do really wanna go birding in other countries as well.
我想去南非探亲并看看那里的野生动物,因为上次去的时候我们确实去了狩猎旅行,但我觉得当时并没有特别注意鸟类。
I want to go to South Africa to visit family and see the wildlife there because last time I went there, we did go on safari, but I don't think I was keeping a lookout for the birds.
不过我记得珍珠鸡。
I do remember the guinea fowl, though.
我超级喜欢看它们跑来跑去。
I absolutely love seeing them run around.
它们又顽皮又有趣,所以我很想再去那里看看。
They were so cheeky and funny, so I would love to go back there and visit.
但是,是的,我觉得我要学的东西太多了,我很期待。
But, yeah, I feel like I've got so much to learn, and I'm just looking forward to it.
到处都有那么多鸟,你可以随时随地观鸟,不一定非要旅行才能观鸟,这真的太棒了。
There's just so many birds everywhere, and you can do it anytime, any place that you don't necessarily need to travel to go birding, which is absolutely awesome.
在澳大利亚我们真是太幸运了,拥有这么多神奇的鸟类和如此广袤的土地,这简直不可思议。
And we're so lucky in Australia to have so many amazing birds and so much amazing land, and it's just incredible.
所以我们能在这里生活、从事这样的爱好实在是三生有幸。
So we're so lucky to be here and so lucky to do what we do.
多么棒的爱好啊。
What a hobby.
非常感谢珍娜百忙之中抽空
Many thanks to Jenna for taking
参与我们的对谈。
the time out of her busy schedule to join us for this chat.
你可以在Instagram上找到她,包括她的职业账号和鸟类摄影账号。
You can find her on Instagram, both her professional account and her bird photography account.
相关链接也附在节目注释中,你可以在本期节目描述里找到,也可以访问weekendbirder.com。
Links to these are also in the show notes, which you will find in the description of this episode and also at weekendbirder.com.
我正在筹划下一轮的周末观鸟聚会和长周末活动,这些名额总是很快就被抢购一空。
I'm starting to plan the next round of weekend birder meetups and long weekends, and they sell out really quickly.
如果你想第一时间获取消息,请订阅我们的月度通讯。
So if you'd like to be the first to know, subscribe to the monthly letter.
这是一份简短的个人邮件,由我每月发送一次。
This is a short and personal email from me sent once a month.
作为订阅用户,你不仅能了解接下来的活动安排,还有机会参与月度赠品抽奖。
And by being a subscriber, you'll find out what's coming up next and also go into the running to win the monthly giveaway.
请访问我的网站进行注册。
Visit my website to sign up.
哦,我真是太开心了,最近有这么多人在他们的播客应用上留下了五星好评。
Oh, and I've been so chuffed by how many people have recently left a five star rating and review on their podcast app.
谢谢。
Thank you.
谢谢。
Thank you.
非常感谢大家的支持。
Thank you so much, everyone, for your support.
我真的很喜欢阅读你们关于节目的留言。
I've really loved reading your messages about the show.
我们很快会再聊。
Speak to you again soon.
关于 Bayt 播客
Bayt 提供中文+原文双语音频和字幕,帮助你打破语言障碍,轻松听懂全球优质播客。