本集简介
双语字幕
仅展示文本字幕,不包含中文音频;想边听边看,请使用 Bayt 播客 App。
这不是真正的资本主义。
It's not real capitalism.
其中没有硬通货。
There's no hard money in it.
这是通过虚假的资本主义、通过以债务为基础的庞氏骗局窃取硬通货。
It's theft of hard money through fake capitalism, through a debt based Ponzi scheme.
人们以为问题出在政府身上。
People think the problem is the government.
你有一个永不停止的循环,注定会彻底让人民、企业和政府破产。
You have this perpetual cycle that's guaranteed to completely bankrupt the people, bankrupt the corporation, and bankrupt the government.
金融工业复合体控制着一切。
The financial industrial complex controls everything.
每一位参议员、每一位国会议员都受企业利益的控制。
Every senate member, every congress member are all controlled by corporate interest.
但最终,当你窃取了所有人的所有资产时,就会爆发社会动荡。
But eventually, there's gonna be civil unrest when you steal all the assets from all the people.
他们希望每个人都持有托管状态的比特币,但他们自己却想要自持比特币。
They want everybody to own Bitcoin in custody, but they wanna own Bitcoin in self custody.
他们让你去做的事情,恰恰是你不应该做的。
The things that they want you to do are the opposite of what you should be doing.
比特币仍然是我们唯一的希望,但这并不能保证成功。
Bitcoin is still the only shot we got, but, that's not a guarantee still.
我们必须理解攻击向量。
We have to understand the attack vectors.
华尔街可以利用比特币来维持其权力结构,它确实这么做了,而且已经太晚了。
Wall Street can use Bitcoin in order to maintain its power structure, and it will, and it has, and it's too late already.
我向你保证,情况不会变好。
I promise you, this isn't getting better.
情况只会变得更糟。
This gets worse.
西蒙·迪克森先生,欢迎来到节目,老兄。
Mister Simon Dixon, welcome to the show, man.
谢谢您邀请我。
Thank you for having me.
所以我觉得你多年前就谈论过比特币的作用,对吧?
So I think you were on what Bitcoin did years and years ago, weren't you?
是的。
Yeah.
我想我之前和比尔做过一次。
I think I did one with Bill
没错。
That's right.
是的。
Yeah.
彼得。
Peter.
是的。
Yeah.
所以那时我还在幕后。
So that's when I was still behind the scenes.
这是我第一次真正见到你。
This is the first time I've actually met you.
所以很高兴见到你
So very nice to
见到你。
meet you.
是的。
Yeah.
你比我想象的要高。
You're taller than I thought.
是的。
Yeah.
我经常听到这种说法。
I get that one a lot.
但我知道你早在比特币圈子里就很有名了,最近你最新的一系列观点让你突然爆红。
But I know you've been in Bitcoin a very long time, you've but been really blown up recently with your sort of latest iteration of the things you're talking about.
你能不能先做个简单的自我介绍?
Do you want to start off with just a bit of an introduction?
介绍一下你自己是谁。
Explain who you are.
当然可以。
Yeah, sure.
在进入比特币社区之前,我就已经在货币改革圈子里了。
I was part of before I was in the Bitcoin community, I was in the monetary reform community.
所以我曾经在投资银行工作。
And so I used to work in investment banking.
我做过交易大厅上的做市商,也在伦敦证券交易所工作过,还从事过企业融资,帮助公司上市。
I did the full suite of being a market maker on the trading floor, the London Stock Exchange, being a corporate finance, helping companies go public.
此外,我还做过股票经纪。
And also I did stockbroking.
所以了解股票和股份、市场动向,几乎是操纵。
So understanding stocks and shares, market moves, pretty much manipulation.
2006年,我加入了货币改革团体,决定辞去投行的工作,全职投身于讲解银行体系的问题,深入研究货币是如何被创造出来的,以及法币如何以战争和暴力为支撑。
And in 2006, I joined the monetary reform community and decided to throw in the corporate towel and just go full time teaching about the problems with banks, understanding how money is created and just really diving deep into how fiat currencies are backed by war and violence.
当时这颇具争议,因为英格兰银行尚未公开太多关于货币创造的资料,只有特许状和其他一些内容。
At the time it was quite controversial because the Bank of England hadn't actually released much around money creation papers other than the charters and various other things.
于是我走遍了伦敦各地的大学,也在美国做过一些讲座。
So I went around all the different universities in across London and I did some in The States as well.
我被伦敦经济学院、伦敦大学学院和伯贝克大学赶了出来,因为
Got chucked out of the London School of Economics, University College of London, Birkbeck University because
我做得很对。
I was doing things right.
没错。
Exactly.
只是告诉人们银行每次发放贷款时,是如何创造货币的。
Just telling people how banks, you know, create money every time they issue a loan.
当时,这还是一种阴谋论。
And at that time, it was a bit of a conspiracy theory.
所以,你知道,但后来金融危机发生了。
And so, you know, but then the financial crisis happened.
因此,我的演讲在2007年和2008年变得非常受欢迎,我开始尝试与英国政府合作,推动银行业的改革。
So my talks got really popular around 2007, 2008 and then started to try and do some work with the UK government in terms of reforms of banking.
我意识到这是条死路,因为政府被银行控制。
I realized that was a dead end because the government is owned by the banks.
于是我开始深入理解政治运作的机制。
And so I started to really understand how political process worked.
于是我决定,与其试图说服被银行控制的政府改革银行的运作方式,不如我们自己创建一家我们心目中应有的银行呢?
And so I decided, okay, rather than try and persuade the government that's owned by the banks to reform the way banking is created, why don't we create a bank how we think a bank should be created?
于是,当时我们提出了‘面向未来的银行’这一概念。
And so we came up with this concept of bank to the future at that time.
我们向英格兰银行申请了银行牌照,但被告知我们不能创建全额准备金银行。
We applied for a banking license at the Bank of England and we were told that we could not create a full reserve bank.
我们不得不在一家现有银行的基础上建立一家银行,并且需要在英格兰银行存入六千万英镑才能继续申请。
We had to build a bank on top of an existing bank and we needed 60,000,000 at the Bank of England in order to continue with the application.
我们招募了创建Metro Bank的团队,与我们一起建设这家银行。
We recruited the team that built Metro Bank in order to build it with us.
即使有了整个团队,他们还是成功地在一百年来首次获得了英格兰银行的许可。
And even with all that team and that and they managed to secure a license for the first time in one hundred years with the Bank of England.
如果你想实现全额储备,让民众拥有自己的资金,自主支配资金,并在英格兰银行开设账户,那是不可能的。
If you wanted to do full reserves and allow people to own their money, allocate how they want their money and have an account with the Bank of England, was impossible.
这和凯特琳·朗在美国所经历的困境是一样的。
So that's the same thing that Caitlin Long's been struggling with in The US.
她没能获得的是联邦特许状吗?因为那是一家全额储备银行?
Like she wasn't able to get was it a Fed charter she couldn't get because it was a fully reserved bank?
是的。
Yes.
所以Custodia希望获得美联储账户。
So custodia wanted a Federal Reserve account.
他们想要全额准备金。
They wanted full reserves.
他们不想进行抵押。
They didn't want to hypothecate.
我在英格兰银行经历了完全相同的情况。
I went through the exact same experience in the Bank of England.
那么,为什么全额准备金银行对金融体系构成如此大的威胁?
So why is being a full reserve bank such a threat to the financial system?
为什么他们不允许这种情况发生?
Why won't they allow that to happen?
简而言之,这是因为银行垄断了法币的创造权,而这是一个庞氏骗局。
Well, in a nutshell, because banks have a monopoly on the creation of fiat currency and it's a ponzi scheme.
所以,如果你没有银行牌照却想创造1000英镑,你会进监狱。
So if you want to create £1,000 if you don't have a banking license, you go to prison.
但如果你拥有银行牌照,那么每次发放贷款时,你就能创造一种数字货币。
But if you have a banking license, then you have the ability to create a digital currency every time you issue a loan.
于是你创造了一千英镑,然后对这笔钱收取利息。
And so you create a thousand pounds and then you charge an interest on that.
第一次交易是1694年威廉·帕特森与查理国王在英格兰银行进行的,金额为120万英镑,但附带了利息。
Now the first transaction was William Paterson with King Charles in 1694 at the Bank of England for £1,200,000, but it came with interest.
唯一的问题是,偿还利息所需的货币并不存在。
The only challenge is is the money to repay the interest doesn't exist.
因此,获得偿还利息资金的唯一方法,就是说服其他人去贷款。
And so the only way to get the money to repay the interest is to persuade somebody else to take on a loan.
于是你就形成了一个永续循环,这个循环注定会彻底让个人、企业乃至政府破产。
And so you have this perpetual cycle that's guaranteed to completely bankrupt the people, bankrupt the corporation and bankrupt the government.
所以从第一天起就是庞氏骗局。
So it was a Ponzi from day one.
从第一天起就是庞氏骗局。
It's a Ponzi from day one.
英格兰银行正是在创建这种模式时,形成了这样的体系。
And that's how the Bank of England, when it created this model, was created.
这就是1913年联邦储备系统成立的转折点,此前曾两次尝试过。
And that was the transition to the Federal Reserve in 1913 after two attempts to do that.
因此,我们今天所见证的一切是必然的、可预测的、注定发生的。
So what we're witnessing today is inevitable, predictable, guaranteed.
由于实际上没有足够的钱来偿还贷款,如果你建立一个全额准备金银行,就会出现类似当前稳定币的资本外流——而稳定币本质上是完全由政府债务作为储备支撑的。
And so because the money doesn't actually exist to repay the loan, if you create a full reserve bank, then you would have an outflow almost like imagine a stablecoin right now, which is essentially backed by government debt in full reserves.
如果你允许将你那属于庞氏骗局中部分准备金制的银行存款,兑换为全额准备金制的资产(即你直接拥有支撑稳定币的政府债务),就会导致大量资金从部分准备金体系流向全额准备金体系。
If you allowed for you to exchange your bank deposit, which is fractional reserves in the Ponzi scheme for full reserves where you essentially own the assets, the government debt that backs the stablecoin, you'd have and you'd have a massive outflow of money from the fractional reserve system to the full reserve system.
因此,这就是问题所在。
And so that is the issue.
如果你实行全额准备金,就会摧毁整个银行体系。
You break the banking system if you do full reserve.
因此,他们绝不会允许你实行全额准备金。
And so they will not allow you to do full reserves.
最终,他们表示:如果你在英格兰银行存入六千万,我们可以允许你实行全额准备金,但前提是必须在清算银行的基础上构建。
And what they did say in the end, they said, if you put 60,000,000 at the Bank of England, we will give you the ability to do full reserves as long as you build it on top of a clearing bank.
所以如果我们基于巴克莱银行建立,那么我们将拥有全额准备金,我们会支付,而巴克莱银行则可以进行部分准备金。
And so if we built it on Barclays Bank, then essentially we would have full reserves, we would pay and Barclays would be able to fractionally reserve.
所以你并不
So you don't
进行部分准备金。
fractionally reserve.
只是给予你所依托的银行再抵押的权利。
Just give the ability to re hypothecate to the bank you build on top of.
所以他们从存款中赚取所有利润。
So they make all the money on the deposits.
没错。
Exactly.
是的。
Yeah.
所以这就是妥协方案。
So that was the compromise.
然后他们实际上将这一理念发展成了英国的一项创新。
And then they actually turn that into an innovation in The UK.
他们称之为挑战型银行。
They called it the challenger banks.
所以我们有了来自点对点借贷的Zopa。
And so we had like Zopa from peer to peer lending.
我们看到了许多不同的公司创建了完整的挑战型银行,如Revolut,以及其他各种公司。
We had all these different companies create the whole challenger bank, Revolut, all these different companies.
而这一切都是建立在我们与英格兰银行最初开发的应用程序之上的。
And that was built upon that original application that we made with the Bank of England.
所以我想知道,在比特币出现之前,作为一名货币改革者意味着什么,因为当时在美国显然是美联储运动的终结。
So I want to know what it meant to be a monetary reform person pre Bitcoin, because it was obviously the end of Fed movement in The US.
在这里,也有英格兰银行运动的终结吗?
Was there an end of the Bank of England movement here?
没有,但每年在伯明翰都会举行一次名为布罗姆斯格罗夫会议的小型聚会,参与者都是一群老年退休人士。
No, there was so there was a little meeting that happened every year in Birmingham called the Bromsgrove meeting, and it was a bunch of old pensioners.
我保留了一些我过去去向他们演讲时的原始录音。
And I've got some of the original recordings when I would go and present to them.
我记得有时候正值奥巴马竞选期间。
And I remember there were times when there was like the Obama campaign.
我告诉人们社交媒体的力量,以及如何传播这种信息。
I was telling people social media and how you can get this message out.
但台下是一群退休老人,他们看到有人站在立场上。
And there's a bunch of pensioners, you know, and they see someone on stance.
当时技术对我来说就像我就是那个社区里最年轻的人。
Technology is like I was I was the youngest person in the community at that time.
但每年我们都会聚会,像史蒂夫·贝克议员这样的人都会来,还有写过书的人,但大家主要讨论的都是:我们如何回归金本位?
But yeah, we would meet every year and there would be people like MP Steve Baker used to come and there would be people that had written books, you know, but it was very much, you know, how do we return to a gold standard?
是的。
Yeah.
我会说,其实金本位也不是解决方案。
And I would say that actually the gold standard isn't the solution either.
所以我们理解了如何真正印钞的概念。
And so we would understand this concept of how to actually print money.
而当任何人真正理解这一点时,你就会回溯到货币由劳动和其他方式创造的时代。
And inevitably, when anyone ever understands this, you go back through the times when money was created back by labor, various other things.
你会研究魏玛共和国,这是一个有争议的话题,因为你会意识到,抛开希特勒周围所有争议性历史不谈,他其实是一位货币改革者。
You study the Weimar Republic, controversial subject because you realize the forget about all the controversial history around Hitler, but he was a monetary reformer.
于是他逮捕了罗斯柴尔德家族,关闭了中央银行,并实施了以劳动为支撑的货币体系。
And so he arrested the Rothschilds, closed the central bank and implemented a labor backed currency.
这使失业率降为零。
And that took unemployment to zero.
通货膨胀率也降为零。
It took inflation to zero.
只有当他开始印钞来资助战争时,才进入了崩溃阶段。
And it was only when he started printing money to fight for war that it went into the destruction phase.
之后货币又以黄金为支撑,因为每次他入侵像捷克斯洛伐克这样的国家时,国际清算银行都会更改票据的标签,说:这不是捷克斯洛伐克的黄金,这是德国的黄金。
And then it was backed by gold because every time he invaded a country like Czechoslovakia, the bank for international settlements would change the label on the draw and say, this is not Czechoslovakia's gold, this is Germany's gold.
因此,你知道,这延长了整个过程。
And so, you know, that was able to elongate the process.
但只有当希特勒开始为非生产性用途印钞时,你才会陷入这种局面。
But it was only when Hitler started printing money for nonproductive use that you ended up with.
所以当战争爆发时,挑战就出现了,然后银行介入,联手操控系统,再把钱借给你。
So when it went to war, that's when you get in the challenge and then the banks come along, they co op the system and then they lend you the money.
因此,核心问题其实是:如何为生产性用途印钞?
And so essentially it was how do you print money for productive use?
然后你就进入了社会银行、社区银行等领域,只要能做到无息,那么模式是什么?历史上有哪些模式?
And then you end up in things like social banking, community banking, and as long as you can do it interest free, And then what's the model and what are the historical models?
我们的对话就是这样的。
That's what our conversation look like.
然后你会将其与黄金支持的货币和金本位进行比较。
And then you'd compare that to gold backed currencies and the gold standard.
在法定货币持续贬值的情况下,财富保值不是可选项。
With fiat money constantly debasing, wealth preservation isn't optional.
这就是我推荐Swan Bitcoin的原因,这是一支专注于帮助家庭和企业利用比特币构建和保障代际财富的坚定比特币团队。
That's why I recommend Swan Bitcoin, a team of dedicated Bitcoiners who work with families and businesses to build and secure generational wealth with Bitcoin.
与客户建立牢固的关系是Swan一切工作的核心。
Strong relationships with clients are at the center of everything Swan does.
一位专属的Swan私人财富顾问——一位你可以发短信或打电话的真实人员——将帮助你利用Swan全面的比特币服务平台制定比特币财富策略,包括具有税收优势的退休账户、采用协作式自托管的高级比特币冷存储、通过信托和企业账户进行的遗产规划、税务损失收割、资产抵押贷款等。
A dedicated Swan private wealth representative, which is a real person that you can text and call, will help you build a Bitcoin wealth strategy using Swan's comprehensive platform of Bitcoin services, including tax advantage retirement accounts, advanced Bitcoin cold storage using collaborative self custody, inheritance planning with both trust and entity accounts, tax loss harvesting, asset backed loans, and more.
自2020年以来,Swan已帮助超过十万名客户。
Swan have helped over a 100,000 clients since 2020.
如果你认真考虑获取和保障比特币,我推荐Swan。
And if you're serious about acquiring and securing Bitcoin, I recommend Swan.
前往swan.com/wbd了解团队详情,也就是swan.com/wbd。
Meet the team at swan.com/wbd, which is swan.com/wbd.
如果你已经自行保管比特币,你就知道硬件钱包是怎么回事了。
If you're already self custody of Bitcoin, you know the deal with hardware wallets.
复杂的设置、笨拙的界面,以及可能丢失、被盗或遗忘的助记词。
Complex setups, clumsy interfaces, and a seed phrase that can be lost, stolen, or forgotten.
嗯,BitKey 解决了这个问题。
Well, BitKey fixes that.
BitKey 是由 Square 和 Cash App 团队打造的多重签名硬件钱包。
BitKey is a multisig hardware wallet built by the team behind Square and Cash App.
它内置了加密恢复系统和继承功能,是一款直观易用的钱包,无需为助记词担忧。
It packs a cryptographic recovery system and built in inheritance feature into an intuitive, easy to use wallet with no seed phrase to sweat over.
它实现了简单而安全的自托管,且无压力,Tyme 将 BitKey 列为 2024 年最佳发明之一。
It's simple, secure self custody without the stress, and Tyme named BitKey one of the best inventions of 2024.
在 bitkey.world 使用代码 w b d 可享受 20% 折扣。
Get 20% off at bitkey.world when you use the code w b d.
访问 bitkey.world 并使用代码 w b d。
That's bitkey.world and use the code w b d.
本集由 Anchor Watch 赞助播出。
This episode is brought to you by Anchor Watch.
让我夜不能寐的是我的比特币冷钱包出现关键错误的可能性,而这就是 Anchor Watch 的用武之地。
The thing that keeps me up at night is the idea of a critical error with my Bitcoin cold storage, and this is where Anchor Watch comes in.
使用 Anchor Watch,您的比特币将由您自己持有的A+评级伦敦劳合社保险政策提供保障,所有比特币均存放在其时间锁定的多重签名保险库中。
With Anchor Watch, your Bitcoin is insured with your own a plus rated Lloyd's of London insurance policy, and all Bitcoin is held in their time locked multisig vaults.
因此,您可以在不放弃托管权的情况下,安心知道您的比特币已获得保险。
So you have the peace of mind knowing your Bitcoin is insured while not giving up custody.
无论您担心继承规划、勒索攻击、自然灾害,还是仅仅担心自己的愚蠢错误,Anchor Watch 都能为您提供保护。
So whether you're worried about inheritance planning, rent attacks, natural disasters, or just your own silly mistakes, you're protected by Anchor Watch.
完全保险托管的费率低至0.55%,面向美国境内的个人和企业客户开放。
Rates for fully insured custody start as low as point 55% and are available for individual and commercial customers located in The US.
请联系 Anchor Watch 获取报价,并了解您的安全选项和保障详情。
Speak to Anchor Watch for a quote and for more details about your security options and coverage.
今天就访问 anchorwatch.com。
Visit anchorwatch.com today.
那就是 anchorwatch.com。
That is anchorwatch.com.
所以,您认为应该增发一定数量的货币吗?
So you think that there should be an amount of money printing?
嗯,结论是,如果你看看不同的思想流派,会发现很有趣,因为我曾经参与的一个组织叫‘正货币’。
Well, the conclusion was if you look at the different schools of thoughts, it's quite interesting because there was something called the organization I was a part of was called Positive Money.
它至今仍在英国存在。
It's still around today in The UK.
这个组织源自我当时创建的一家公司,当时还衍生出了一些分支。
And that came from company the company I created at the time, there was a few offshoots.
在第一次正货币大会上,有三个主要的演讲。
And at the first Positive Money Conference, there were three main presentations.
其中一个演讲者叫理查德·韦纳。
One of them was a guy called Richard Werner.
理查德·韦纳是量化宽松概念的提出者,他在一篇白皮书中证明了银行通过信贷创造过程创造货币,随后又撰写了一篇论文指出:只要货币的发行用于实体经济,并且拥有一个社区银行网络,只要由货币发行所带动的增长超过利息,那么你还可以采用无利息的非高利贷模式。
And Richard Werner was the guy that created the concept of quantitative easing, proved in a white paper that banks create money through the credit creation process, and then wrote a paper stating that as long as money is printed in order to go into the productive economy and you have a network of community banks, then as long as the growth that is generated from that money printing supersedes any interest, And you can also do non usury based models without interest as well.
这样才是实现既促进充分就业、又避免通胀影响的最佳方式。
Then that is the optimum way to achieve money that doesn't that creates the full employment and also doesn't have the inflationary impact.
因此,理查德·韦纳提出了整个这一模型。
And so Richard Werner created that whole model.
有趣的是,我们后来走向了几个不同的方向。
Now, interestingly, we went in a few different directions.
另一个人叫本·戴森,他是Positive Money的创始人。
The other person was a guy called Ben Dyson, who was the founder of Positive Money.
他当时在我手下工作,后来创建了这个组织。
He worked for me at the time and then created this organization.
而他现在实际上去了英格兰银行,参与他们的央行数字货币项目,之后离开去为加拿大能源公司Enbridge为国际清算银行工作,现在专注于这些全球央行数字货币项目。
And he now actually ended up working for the Bank of England on their central bank digital currency project and then left in order to work for Enbridge for the Bank for International Settlements and now works on that project of these global central bank digital currencies.
所以我们有理查德·沃纳,他是证明信贷创造的人。
So we had Richard Werner that was the guy that proved credit creation.
然后是本·戴森,他走上了央行数字货币的道路。
Then there was Ben Dyson that went down the CBDC route.
就在那时,我意识到这家银行永远不可能获得批准。
And then at that point I realized that this bank was never going to be approved.
我想展示货币改革如何运作,结果我破产了。
I wanted to demonstrate how monetary reform could work and I became bankrupt.
我花光了所有的积蓄。
I spent all of my savings.
我妻子支持我们。
My wife backed like backed us.
她离开了在巴克莱银行的职业生涯。
We she left her career at Barclays.
她当时正在工作。
She was working.
我辞去了在投资银行的职业。
I left my career in investment banking.
我们全职投入这场巡回演讲,负债累累,你知道吗,因为当你在投资银行工作时,为了适应当时的环境,你会背负债务。
We were full time doing this roadshow of presentations and we were deep in debt, like, you know, because when you when you when you work in investment banking, you take on debt in order to meet your, you know, your your environment at the time.
是的。
Yeah.
然后突然间你丢了工作,才意识到天啊,我欠了一屁股债,却没有收入。
And then suddenly you lose your job and you realize, holy shit, I've got a load of debt, no income.
我正在努力为这个企业融资。
I'm trying to fund the business.
你会陷入硅谷那种融资的套路里,诸如此类的东西。
And you get trapped into, you know, the Silicon Valley raising finance and and all that stuff.
几乎被我所说的金融工业复合体给吸进去了。
Almost get sucked into the what I call the financial industrial complex.
但不管怎样,回到正题。
But anyway, back to that.
我决定写一本书。
I decided that I was going to write a book.
于是我写了世界上第一本包含比特币的书,书名叫《银行走向未来:在政府破产前保护你的未来》。
And so I wrote the first published book in the world to include Bitcoin and it was called Bank to the Future, Protect Your Future Before Governments Go Bust.
我在2010年写这本书时,正处在那段困境中,它于2011年出版,在出版过程中途,我收到了来自正统货币运动社区某人的消息,他叫Johnny Bitcoin。
I wrote that in 2010 when I was in the midst of this and it came out in 2011 and halfway through publishing it, I got a message from somebody that was part of the positive money community and he messaged me and his name was Johnny Bitcoin.
Johnny Bitcoin对我说:‘嘿,西蒙,我搬到了老街的一个空置房里,这里有一群开发者正在做一个叫比特币的项目。'
And Johnny Bitcoin said, Hey, Simon, I've moved to this squat in Old Street and there's a bunch of developers here that are working on this project called Bitcoin.
我卖掉了我的房子,把所有钱都投入了比特币,因为我认为比特币是货币的未来。
And I've sold my house and I've put all my money in Bitcoin as the future of money.
你想去看看吗?
Do you want to come check it out?
我们一起去参与比特币吧。
Let's go join in Bitcoin.
好的。
Yeah.
于是我答应说:‘好的,没问题。’
So I said, Okay, sure.
我正在写一本书。
I'm writing a book.
让我们看看。
Let's see.
因为我在写这本书的过程中,试图找到一条出路。
Because I was training in the book to find a way.
它实际上在中央银行数字货币这个术语出现之前就预测到了。
It actually predicted central bank digital currencies before that was a term.
它还探讨了技术将如何导致社会信用体系的概念。
It also went through the concept of technology is going to lead to this social credit system.
因此,构建你的社会资本将成为未来的商品。
And so building your social capital is going to be the commodity of the future.
接着它分析了如何改革英格兰银行,以及如果进行货币改革,世界会是什么样子。
And then it went through how to transition the Bank of England and what the world would look like if you had monetary reform.
我们像《回到未来》一样穿越时空,经历了英格兰银行逐步升级为我们今天所知体系的各个关键时刻。
And we time traveled like Back to the Future into all the different moments when the Bank of England was upgraded to the system we have today.
于是,比特币乔尼给我发了消息,然后我就去拜访了他,并认识了一位叫阿米尔·塔基的人。
And so Johnny Bitcoin messaged me and then yeah, I came to visit him and met a guy called Amir Taki.
我的意思是,我当然听说过他,虽然从未见过阿米尔,但听过很多关于他的事。
I mean, I've obviously heard I've never met Amir, but I've heard lots about him.
当时他是比特币的代表人物。
And he was kind of the face for Bitcoin at the time.
因此,当时针对比特币展开了一场蓄意的污名化运动。
And so there was a deliberate tarnishing campaign around Bitcoin.
你知道,这就像西尔克路时期之前,西尔克路之前。
You know, this is like Silk Road time, pre Silk Road.
他们想把一切和毒品联系起来。
They wanted to connect everything to drugs.
于是阿米·塔基加入了这个小组,他们还邀请了BBC来采访这个小组。
And so Ami Ataki was in the squad and they invited the BBC to the squad.
你知道,他当时说,比特币有什么好处?
And, you know, he was like, you know, what's great about Bitcoin?
你可以洗钱。
You can do money laundering.
政府什么都控制不了。
The government doesn't control anything.
他是个不错的你
He's a pretty good You
你知道,他正是BBC当时想要的比特币代表人物。
know, and he was kind of the, you know, that exactly what the BBC wanted in terms of the face of bitcoin at the time.
但不管怎样,他邀请我参加了在布拉格举行的第一次比特币大会。
But anyway, he invited me to the first bitcoin conference in Prague.
当时我在布拉格大会上发言,比特币价格从30美元暴跌至3美元,于是我趁机在大会上买了一大笔3美元的比特币。
And at that time I spoke at the conference in Prague and the price of bitcoin, you know, crashed from $30 to $3 and then bought a bunch of bitcoin, dollars 3 at the conference.
还有那些实体比特币的人。
And there was like the physical bitcoin guys.
他们搞了一个小型黑客松,拼凑出了一台比特币自动售货机,在大会上用一枚比特币买了一块巧克力。
They this there was this little hackathon where they hacked together a bitcoin vending machine, bought a moss bar for one bitcoin conference.
那里还有各种各样的其他人。
And there were various other people there.
比如我认识了马克斯·凯撒。
Like I met Max Kaiser.
大会由Mt.赞助。
There was it was sponsored by Mt.
Gox。
Gox.
有一个家伙在推销他的初创公司,号称是比特币的PayPal,名叫Tony Gallipi的BitPay。
There was a guy pitching his startup for the PayPal of Bitcoin called Tony Gallipi called BitPay.
从那一刻起,我们决定,好吧,行。
And what we decided to do from that moment is, okay, right.
我准备好听取比特币的推介了。
I was ready to hear the pitch of Bitcoin.
我准备好阅读白皮书了,因为我当时是从无法创建银行、无法获得银行执照的失败经历中来的。
I was ready to read the white paper because I was coming in from the perspective of failing to create a bank, not being able to get the license to create a bank.
于是我意识到,好吧,这解决了根本性问题。
And so I realized, okay, this solves the fundamental problems.
这是你可以赚到的钱。
This is money you can earn.
你不需要一个
You don't need a
银行。
bank.
你不需要银行,你需要一种可以花销且货币政策无人能改变的钱。
You don't need a bank money you can spend and a monetary policy that nobody can change.
因此,我对这个理念非常接受,并不是因为我觉得‘这就是未来’。
And so I was very receptive to the message, not because I was, okay, this is the future.
我其实是走投无路了,你知道的,我想要创建一家银行。
I was desperate, you know, so I wanted to create I wanted to create this bank.
我们身无分文。
We were broke.
我们快要破产了。
You know, we were about to go bankrupt.
因此,这感觉就像这项技术。
And so this felt like the technology.
于是,我们把钱投进了比特币。
And so we put our money into Bitcoin.
我们最后一张信用卡的钱投进了那个会议,之后比特币开始表现良好,我们便开始投资不同的公司。
Our last bit of credit card went to go into that conference and then bitcoin performed and just started deciding to invest in the different companies.
于是我们将银行的概念推向未来,转向了股权众筹,并在任何风险投资机构关注之前,就投资了大多数后来成为数十亿美元独角兽的公司,包括Coinbase、Kraken、Bitfinex、Bitstamp、Exodus和Circle。
And so we took the concept of bank to the future and we pivoted to equity crowdfunding and we funded most of many of the major multibillion dollar unicorns before any venture capitalist would look from Coinbase to Kraken to Bitfinex to Bitstamp, Exodus, Circle.
我们成功地进入了这些公司的早期轮次投资。
We just managed to invest and get in the early rounds of all of these different companies.
太酷了。
Very cool.
从那些早期日子开始,你显然把比特币看作是一种革命性的事物。
So from those early days, you obviously saw Bitcoin as this revolutionary thing.
你对它今天的状况满意吗?
Are you happy with where it is today?
我对比特币今天的成就感到惊叹。
I am amazed at where Bitcoin is today.
比特币能走到今天这一步,简直是个奇迹。
The fact that Bitcoin got this far is a miracle.
但在整个过程中,比特币一直遭受攻击。
But throughout the whole journey, Bitcoin has always been under attacks.
因此,我试图提醒人们注意最近发生的攻击,而人们却将此解读为:你对比特币看空了。
And so I try to warn people about the latest set of attacks that happen and people interpret that as, all right, that means you're bearish on Bitcoin.
你知道,比特币有点像我们所说的美国宪法,这是一份全球人们都尊重的治理文件,因为它确立了行政、参议院和司法的三权分立。
Bitcoin you know, it's kind of like, you know, in we've set upon like, you know, people talk about The US constitution and, you know, this governance document that people respect around the world because it has the separation of executive senate and for law and judicial.
比特币也有类似的结构。
Bitcoin has the same type of thing.
你有矿工、节点和开源代码。
You have miners, you have nodes and you have open source code.
这三者都面临可能被中心化的攻击风险。
And all three of those are subjected to attack vectors that could be centralized.
但只要这三者都致力于变得更加去中心化,就会出现每个部分暂时更中心化的时刻。
But as long as all three commit to becoming more and more decentralized, there's moments when each one becomes more centralized.
因此,我们必须在三者全部中心化之前,预警这些攻击风险。
And so we have to warn about those attack vectors before all three become centralized.
所以人们会认为我总是在警告大家各种攻击向量,因为我从一开始就是投资者,作为大多数主要公司的股东,从它们还只是比特币公司的时候,到现在那些加密骗局公司,我一有机会就会抛售,但它们现在都纷纷上市了。
And so people kind of interpret that as I'm always warning people about all the different attack vectors because I've seen it from the beginning as an investor, as a shareholder in most of the major companies, you know, from when they were all just bitcoin companies to now crypto scammers and companies I will sell the second I can, but they're all going public right now.
所以我能做到这一点。
So I'm able to do that.
是的,没错,比特币仍然是我们唯一的希望。
Yeah, no, Bitcoin is still the only shot we got.
它是我们拥有的最去中心化的东西。
It's the most decentralized thing we got.
答案不是说,好吧,我们去看看别的山寨币吧。
The answer isn't okay, let's look at another share coin.
我们去看看别的硬分叉吧。
Let's look at another hard fork.
我们去看看别的东西吧。
Let's look at something else.
比特币仍然是答案,但这仍不是保证。
Bitcoin is still the answer, but that's not a guarantee still.
因此,我们必须尊重这个网络。
And so we have to respect the network.
我们必须理解这些攻击向量。
We have to understand the attack vectors.
但我对比特币今天的状况满意吗?
But am I happy with where Bitcoin is today?
我惊讶我们竟然走到了这一步。
I'm amazed we ever got this far.
是的,这简直是个奇迹。
And yeah, it's a miracle.
那么,你认为比特币目前面临的最大威胁是什么?
So what do you see as the biggest threat to Bitcoin right now?
最新的攻击向量是通过我所说的金融工业复合体实现的中心化。
The latest attack vector is centralization via what I call the financial industrial complex.
因此,凭借我过去在投资银行、交易、风险投资方面的经历,以及经营一家从不需要融资的业务。
And so in all my background of having been involved in investment banking, trading, you know, investing in venture capital, running a business that never needed funding.
所以,你知道,我们做了财政部公司。
So, you know, we we did the Treasury company.
所以,你知道,我通过比特币摆脱了债务,方法是确保我存着它,而不是花光它。
So, you know, so I got out of my debt through Bitcoin by making sure that I was saving it and not spending it all.
我们的公司一直保持私有。
Our company was we remained private.
我们从未需要硅谷的资金。
We never needed Silicon Valley money.
我们建立了许多资产。
We built many, many assets.
我们建立了比特币资产负债表,而且从未需要上市。
We built a Bitcoin balance sheet and we never needed to go public.
因此,我们避开了金融工业复合体用来收买你的所有攻击向量,这些向量包括硅谷、风险投资、股权、银行贷款、投资银行、证券化、金融化以及我们的代币化。
And so we avoided all the attack vectors that the financial industrial complex uses in order to co opt you, which is Silicon Valley, venture capital, equity, bank loans, investment banking, securitization, financialization and our tokenization.
我们成功避开了所有这些攻击向量,这些向量通常会让人被收买,几乎沦为金融工业复合体的抵押债务义务。
We managed to avoid all of those attack vectors that get somebody co opted into just becoming, you know, almost like a collateralized debt obligation for this financial industrial complex.
因此,基于这一点,我试图警告人们,因为我成功避开了这一切,最大的风险是什么。
And so from that, I try to warn people because I managed to avoid all of that, what the biggest risk is.
所以,你知道,这基本上把我们带到了下一个话题。
And so, you know, that's kind of gets a bit of takes us to the next topic, really.
嗯,是的,因为过去几年里,随着比特币ETF推出,接着是特朗普竞选并当选总统,以及关于建立战略比特币储备的想法——华尔街越来越深入参与,银行现在可能参与比特币的托管等相关事务。
Well, yeah, because over the last couple of years since ETFs launched and then there was obviously the Trump campaign and then becoming president and the idea of a strategic Bitcoin reserve like Wall Street getting more involved, banks now potentially getting involved in Bitcoin in terms of custody and things like that.
有一种说法认为,华尔街可以收编比特币。
There's this sort of narrative that Wall Street can co op Bitcoin.
而比特币坚定支持者则认为,比特币可以成为进入金融体系的特洛伊木马,是一种不可腐蚀的力量。
And then the kind of firmly held Bitcoin belief is that Bitcoin can be a Trojan horse into the financial system and it's this incorruptible force.
你对这些怎么看?
Where do you sit on all that?
华尔街可以利用比特币来维持其权力结构。
Wall Street can use Bitcoin in order to maintain its power structure.
而且
And
它已经发生了,而且为时已晚。
it will and it has and it's too late already.
所以在我看来,人们认为比特币会取代所有法定货币。
So to me, people think that bitcoin takes out all fiat currencies.
我认为人们得出这个结论的原因是他们不了解世界上的权力动态。
I think the reason that people come to that conclusion is because they don't understand power dynamics in the world.
我一直试图表达,经过二十五年的思考并结合亲身经历,人们以为问题在于政府。
And I've always tried to express, having contemplated this subject for twenty five years with direct experience, People think the problem is the government.
政府实际上并不是问题所在。
The government isn't actually the problem.
这是我得出的结论。
It's the conclusion I've come to.
还记得我之前说过的话吗?
Remember what I said?
我曾试图说服那些被银行掌控的政府改革银行业。
I was trying to persuade the government that was owned by the banks to change banking.
实际上,政府已经被企业利益完全收买。
Actually, it is government that has been completely co opted by corporate interest.
人们仍然认为存在政治解决方案。
People still think there is a political solution.
因此,我发现人们认为只要换政府、转向左翼或右翼、支持特朗普之类的,就能解决问题,但这完全是浪费时间,因为当你理解了世界运作的结构后,你会意识到真正的问题在于大型跨国企业利益。
And so I find people thinking, change the administration, go left, right, go to Trump and like it's an absolute waste of time because when you understand the structure of how the world works, you realize actually it's corporate, large multinational corporate interest.
为什么?
Why?
因为像游说这样的事情,以及
Because of things like lobbying and
好吧,我们举个例子。
Okay, so let's take an example.
目前,世界储备货币是美元。
So we are on currently the world reserve currency is the dollar.
所以我称其为‘武力证明网络’。
So I call this a proof of weapons network.
我从工作量证明中借鉴了这个概念。
I stole it from proof of work.
我称它为‘武器证明’,因为大多数人认为美元是由军事工业复合体支撑的。
And the reason I call it proof of weapons is because most people think of the dollars backed by the military industrial complex.
过去是,但现在已经不是了。
It was, it's not anymore.
‘武器证明’网络所揭示的是,世界储备货币并非自然形成。
What the proof of weapons network does is a world reserve currency is not natural.
它不像世界共同认定美元是最不易通胀的货币,因此我们都想使用美元那样。
It's not like something the world decides that the dollar is the least inflationary currency and therefore we all want to use dollars.
不,首先,它曾由英格兰银行与美联储之间的金融合作支撑,这种世界秩序的更迭需要战争。
No, firstly, it was backed by financial cooperation between the Bank of England and the Fed, a change of world order that required wars.
随后,它演变为布雷顿森林体系,该体系需要一系列机构强制全球采用美元标准。
And then at the end of that became the Bretton Woods system, which required institutions to force the world onto a dollar standard.
这些机构包括国际货币基金组织、世界银行,以及之前的国际清算银行。
That was the IMF, the World Bank, and a previous institution, the Bank for International Settlements.
因此,在第一次世界大战和第二次世界大战之间,成立了国际清算银行,负责管理德国从第一次世界大战中承担的赔款。
And so between World War I and World War you had the Bank for International Settlements that were set up to manage the reparations of Germany from the First World War.
所有债务都必须以黄金结算。
And all debts had to be settled in gold.
在第一次世界大战期间,为了集中全球黄金,世界秩序发生了几次重大变化。
And during World War one, there were several changes in world order in order to consolidate the world's gold.
首先是华尔街为第一次世界大战提供了资金。
The first was Wall Street firstly funded World War one.
你可能以为是英国对抗德国,还有俄罗斯和法国。
You think like it was England versus Germany, with Russia and France.
实际上,英格兰银行的设立是为了通过资助持续不断的战争,以英镑庞氏骗局的方式使英国政府破产。
It was actually the bank of England, which was set up in order to bankrupt the UK government through funding perpetual wars in the GBP Ponzi scheme.
等等,你说它设立的目的就是这样,你是什么意思?
Wait, when you say it was set up to this, what do you mean?
英格兰银行最初的交易是为英国与法国之间的滑铁卢战役提供资金。
Well, the original transaction of the Bank of England was to fund the battle of Waterloo between England and France.
而在那之后,罗斯柴尔德家族崛起,因为他们通过操纵债券市场,声称法国获胜,从而积累了大量政府债务。
And then obviously at the end of that, you had the rise of the Rothschild Empire because they managed to get so much government debt by manipulating the bond markets and saying that, you know, France had won.
所有人都开始抛售英国政府债务,而罗斯柴尔德家族则趁机购入。
Everybody started selling down all the The UK Government debt and the Rothschild family bought it.
你听到了许多传奇故事。
You got all these legendary stories.
但如果你回顾英格兰银行的起源,就会发现当时政府几乎没有任何债务,而最终却走到了债务周期的尽头——即第一次世界大战。
But if you look at the start of the Bank of England, you had a government that had virtually no debt and then they took it to the end of a debt cycle, which was World War One.
因此,你最终让英国政府破产了。
And so you eventually bankrupt the UK government.
人们总是把机构视为一体,比如政府。
People think of the institutions as one like the government.
你有一个原本是私人的组织,如今虽已国有化,但结构依旧未变。
You have a private organization which is now nationalized, but the same structure.
而这正是美联储结构造成的。
And that's because of the Fed structure.
展开剩余字幕(还有 480 条)
这就是人们不太明白的地方。
And this is where people don't quite get it.
英格兰银行的职责是滚动续期这种庞氏骗局式的债务。
The Bank of England, their job is to roll over the debt based Ponzi scheme.
而实现这一点最有效的机制就是英国政府。
And the most useful mechanism for doing that is the UK government.
因此,如果你能资助战争的双方,你就能对冲所有赌注,从而建立一个以债务为基础的庞氏骗局式中央银行体系,这个体系的目的就是为战争融资,最终必然、可预测且不可避免地使政府破产,因为你唯一能偿还不存在的利息的方式就是增加消费者债务、企业债务,而企业债务又会裹挟政府,最终形成政府债务。
And so if you can fund both sides of wars, then you can hedge every bet and you can create this central banking empire that was created to fund the wars in a debt based Ponzi scheme that inevitably predictably and guaranteed bankrupts the government because you have the only way to get this debt to pay off the interest that doesn't exist is you get consumer debt, you get corporate debt, and then the corporate debt can co op the government and you get government debt.
因此,这个体系是通过英格兰银行建立起来的。
And so you had this system that was built through the Bank of England.
那么这种合作关系是什么?
And what was the partnership?
是英国东印度公司与英格兰银行的合作——抱歉,是在我们有荷兰东印度公司之前,先有的英国东印度公司。
It was the Dutch East India Company partnering with the Bank of England, sorry, the British East India Company before we had the Dutch.
英国人是从荷兰人那里学来的。
The British copied it from the Dutch.
但英格兰银行才是真正将其控制住的机构。
But the Bank of England was the one that got it really in check.
那么你应该怎么做呢?
And so what do you do?
你使用政府债务,通过英国东印度公司将其私有化,而英格兰银行则收取债务利息,并成为货币创造体系的股东。
You use government debt, you privatize it through the British East India Company, And the Bank of England is the one that receives the interest on the debt and is the shareholder in the money creation system.
于是你有了这些创造英镑的银行。
And so you have all these banks that create the pound.
你有英格兰银行购买政府债务。
You have the Bank of England that buys the government debt.
你将资金重新分配到企业利息中,这就是英国东印度公司。
You have the reallocation into corporate interest, is the British East India Company.
那么他们如何利用英国东印度公司呢?
And then what do they do with the British East India Company?
他们投资于军事工业复合体。
They invest in the military industrial complex.
于是他们建立了海军舰队。
And so they build out the naval fleets.
然后他们实行重商主义。
And then they do mercantilism.
重商主义就是去印度,偷走他们所有的黄金。
And mercantilism is you go to India and you steal all their gold.
你去中国,让他们上瘾于鸦片,偷走他们所有的白银。
You go to China, get them addicted to opium, steal all their silver.
你去非洲,摧毁他们的货币,掠夺所有资源,并建立跨大西洋奴隶贸易来建设英国。
You go to Africa and you destroy their currency, steal all their resources and build a transatlantic slave trade to build Britain.
于是你把这些不同的重商主义手段都用上了。
And so you take all these different mercantile.
你本质上是在用一种垃圾币资助战争,然后用它换取你想要的硬资产,即黄金、白银和硬通货。
And what you're essentially doing is you're taking a shitcoin, funding the war and then exchanging it for the hard asset that you want, which is the gold, the silver and the hard money.
因此,大英帝国就是建立在这一基础上的。
And so the British Empire was built upon that.
因此,在英国政府破产之后,那些创建了美国第一家和第二家中央银行的同一银行家族开始着手建立美联储,这是一个由沃伯格家族、摩根家族、洛克菲勒家族和罗斯柴尔德家族共同合作的机构。
So there was once you've bankrupted the UK government, the same banking families that created the first central bank, the second central bank in America set about creating the Federal Reserve, which was a partnership between the Warburg families, the Morgan families, the Rockefeller families and the Rothschild families.
他们所做的,是德国拥有制造业基础,同时拥有德国中央银行——德国央行。
And what they did is they, you had the manufacturing base in Germany, you had Reisbank, which was the German central bank.
在第一次世界大战期间,他们着手进行重大变革。
And in World War I, they set about making major, major changes.
第一个变革是资助布尔什维克革命,用共产主义的苏联取代了俄罗斯沙皇。
The first change was the funding of the Bolshevik revolution, which was replacing the Russian tsar with the communist Soviet Union.
这一革命的资金来自华尔街。
That was funded by Wall Street.
因此,布尔什维克是由华尔街资助的。
And so the Bolsheviks were funded by Wall Street.
于是你有了共产主义,进而催生了苏联。
So you have communism, which led to the Soviet Union.
你有了1910年设立的中央银行,以及1913年通过的《联邦储备法案》,这是一套以英格兰银行债务为基础的庞氏骗局,旨在让美国政府破产。
You have the installation of the Central Bank 1910 and then the Federal Reserve Act in 1913, which is the Bank of England debt based Ponzi scheme to bankrupt the US government.
因此,这种债务周期也被引入了美国。
And so this was the same debt cycle that was set about in The US.
同时,以色列犹太国家的建立也被宣布了。
And also it was the declaration of a Jewish state in Israel.
那么,那是什么呢?
And so what was that?
布尔什维克本应于1917年获得俄罗斯的所有石油。
The Bolsheviks were meant to get all the oil from Russia in 1917.
但由于他们未能获得俄罗斯的石油,最终不得不 destabilize 中东,从中东获取石油。
But because they didn't get the oil from Russia, they ended up needing to destabilize the Middle East and get the oil from the Middle East.
因此,出现了《贝尔福宣言》,即在第一次世界大战中破产的英国政府宣布建立这个犹太国家。
And so you had the Balfour Declaration, which is where the British government that was bankrupted during World War One would declare this Jewish state.
你知道,他们总是将宗教作为所有重商主义的借口。
You know, they always weapon the justification for all mercantilism is religion.
他们并不是真的虔诚。
It's not that they're religious.
这是,你知道的,基督教十字军、犹太人的安全家园、反恐战争。
It's, you know, Christian crusaders, safe home for the Jews, war on terror.
你知道,这是宗教的武器化。
You know, this is the weaponization of religion.
这根本不是关于宗教,你知道的。
It's not about religion, you know.
所以,他们确实提到过,通过罗斯柴尔德家族,对中东进行 destabilization,本质上是通过以色列在中东实施种族清洗和殖民定居。
And so they yeah, they said about the the, you know, the destabilization of the Middle East via Rothschild, basically ethnic cleansing and settler colonializing through Israel into the Middle East.
于是你有了中东,然后又有了与德国的战争。
So you had Middle East and then you had the war with Germany.
德国是主要的制造业基地。
Germany was the major manufacturing base.
因此,通过所有这些不同的行动,我们介入并结束了1918年的战争。
And so with all of those different operations, we entered and we ended the war in 1918.
接着我们经历了股市操纵,也就是咆哮的二十年代,当时美国的企业利益和个体都陷入了债务。
Then we went through the stock market manipulation, which was the roaring twenties, where we got corporate interests and individuals in debt in U.
美。
S.
以美元计价的美。
Dollars denominated in U.
美。
S.
通过华尔街,通过对所有资产、所有工业革命资产、所有资金进行过度杠杆化,以及通过过度投机发行过多债券。
Dollars through Wall Street by overleveraging all of the assets, all of the Industrial Revolution assets, all of the funding, excessive bond creation, overleveraging through excessive speculation.
然后美联储能够操纵一波拉升和抛售的周期,引发1929年股市崩盘,从而囤积所有资产。
And then the Federal Reserve was able to manipulate a pump and dump cycle, crash the market, the '29 crash, accumulate all the assets.
我漏掉了很多历史。
I'm missing a lot of history.
我们可以一直讲下去,比如1907年摩根家族那些事。
We could go on forever, like with the 1907 JP Morgans and all that stuff.
但你的操控目标是资产的积累。
But you manipulate the goal is accumulation of assets.
因此,当我们进入大萧条时期时,你拥有的是1933年通过行政命令没收美国民众黄金的举措。
And so what did you have as we started to enter into you had the Great Depression that was the confiscation of old Americans gold through executive order in 1933.
你说,任何持有黄金的人必须上交美联储,作为回报,你会得到一张面值20.67美元的‘山寨币’——联邦储备券。
You said anyone that has gold handed in to the Fed and will give you a $20.67 shitcoin called a Federal Reserve note.
于是他们没收了所有黄金,并需要通过发动第二次世界大战来获取德国的黄金。
And so confiscated all the gold there and they needed to escalate to World War II in order to get Germany's gold.
许多俄罗斯黄金最终神秘消失。
And a lot of the Russian gold ended up disappearing.
因此,如果你看二战结束时的情况,美国实际上拥有了一整套制造业基础。
So if you look at the end of World War II, The US essentially had this manufacturing base.
我们拥有一个破产的英国政府。
We had a bankrupt UK government.
我们拥有联邦储备系统,以及美国庞大的人口和丰富的资源获取能力。
We had the Federal Reserve and we had a massive population in America with vast access to resources.
而世界围绕这些资源运转。
And the world moves around these resources.
因此,权力从英格兰银行转移到了美联储。
And so the transition was set between the Bank of England to the Federal Reserve.
国际清算银行是记录英格兰银行、瑞士央行和美联储所储存黄金的账本。
The Bank for International Settlements was the ledger for storing, determining what gold was stored at the Bank of England, the Swiss Central Bank and the Federal Reserve.
由于当时没有黄金的区块链系统,他们可以轻易更改黄金的所有权。
And they could essentially change the ownership because there was no blockchain of gold at the time.
在这个过程中,国际清算银行的负责人、美联储主席是沃伯格,他同时也担任董事会成员。
And so through this process, the Bank for International Settlements, the governor of the Federal Reserve was Warburg, who was also on the board.
他的兄弟是德国帝国银行的董事会成员,也通过国际清算银行决定黄金的去向和归属。
His brother was on the board of Reichsbank in Germany, who was also determining where the gold would end up and who would own it through the Bank for International Settlements.
那么,国际清算银行后来做了什么?
And what did the Bank for International Settlements do?
他们后来创建了欧洲联盟。
They later created the European Union.
因此,你有了国际清算银行,黄金存放在英格兰银行和美联储。
So you got the Bank for International Settlements, the gold is at the Bank of England and the Fed.
你拥有黄金的所有权,重商主义就是世界权力。
You have this who owns the gold mercantilism is the world power.
你拥有一个制造业基础,通过战争将基于债务的庞氏骗局兑换为所有黄金,使每个人都获得货币,而你却获得了黄金。
You have a manufacturing base, which is to take a debt based Ponzi scheme and exchange it for all the gold through war so that everyone ends up with the currency, but you end up with the gold.
到第二次世界大战结束时,全球75%的黄金都存放在美联储或诺克斯堡。
Basically by the end of World War II, 75% of the world's gold was at the Fed or Fort Knox.
这些黄金本应属于美国人民,但实际上却被银行作为抵押品。
It was meant to be owned by the American people, but it was actually collateralized by the banks.
而现在你无法审计它,因为它出现在美联储和财政部的资产负债表上,因为有针对这些黄金的合约——如果银行现在想要黄金,他们该如何设立美联储?
And so now you can't audit it right now because it appears on the Federal Reserve balance sheet and the Treasury's balance sheet because there's contracts against that gold that if the banks want it now, how do they set up the Federal Reserve?
他们从最初的两次尝试中吸取了教训,当时曾发生暗杀以终结并重新建立它。
Well, they learned from the first two experiments where there was assassinations to end it and create it in the first place.
最终,你得到了美联储的股东。
And essentially you ended up with the Fed shareholders.
这与英格兰银行的模式完全相同。
It was the same as the Bank of England model.
基本上,美联储可以购买政府债务。
Basically the Federal Reserve could buy government debt.
债务的利息并不存在。
The interest on the debt doesn't exist.
它由会员银行拥有。
And it was owned by the member banks.
于是你有这些不同的州,表面上假装它分散在12个州之间,但谁拥有它们呢?
So you had these different states and you pretended it was decentralized across these 12 states, but who owns them?
会员银行。
The member banks.
就是这些银行。
It was the banks.
因此,你可以成为会员银行的股东,这让你获得发放贷款时创造美元的银行牌照。
And so you could become a shareholder in the member bank, and that gives you a banking license to create the dollar every time you issue a loan.
于是你就有了这个从英国借鉴而来的庞大庞氏骗局。
And so you had this massive Ponzi scheme that was taken from England.
然后你就说,对,我们改变吧。
And then you just said, right, let's change.
让我们转向美国。
Let's switch to America.
现在让我们让美国破产。
Now let's bankrupt the U.
美。
S.
国政府。
Government.
然后他们做了什么?
And then what did they do?
他们建立了军事工业复合体,并创造了这种新殖民模式。
They built the military industrial complex and they created this neo colonial model.
他们说,对,俄罗斯,我想我们要进入冷战了。
They said, right, Russia, I think we're going to enter into a cold war.
是的,我们不会解决我们的分歧。
Yeah, we're not going to settle our differences.
我们不会结盟。
We're not going to align.
我们需要大量的战争。
We need lots of war.
于是你进入了冷战,你知道,这导致了北约、联合国以及我们今天所拥有的一切组织的建立。
And so you entered into the Cold War and, you know, that led to the creation of NATO, United Nations, all the organizations that we have today.
你让欧洲从属于美国,这就是马歇尔计划。
You had the subordination of Europe to America, which was the Marshall Plan.
马歇尔计划就是拿我们的美元,我们来重建你,然后你就可以站在资本主义一边,虚假的资本主义,因为这是一个基于债务的庞氏骗局。
The Marshall Plan was take our dollars and we will rebuild you and then you can be on the side of capitalism, fake capitalism, because it's a debt based Ponzi scheme.
这不是真正的资本主义。
It's not real capitalism.
其中没有硬通货。
There's no hard money in it.
这是通过虚假资本主义和债务型庞氏骗局对硬通货的掠夺。
It's theft of hard money through fake capitalism, through a debt based Ponzi scheme.
于是他们向所有欧洲国家承诺:你们已经破产了。
And so they promised all the European countries you were bankrupted.
美国成功度过了第一次世界大战和第二次世界大战,提供了所有武器却未遭轰炸,最终获得了所有黄金,因为各国开始发行信用票据。
America managed to get through World War One and World War Two, provide all the weapons but not get bombed, ended up with all the gold because everyone started they started issuing credit notes.
黄金最终被集中,你们建立了这个需要战争来滚动债务型庞氏骗局的军事工业复合体。
The gold ended up settling and you built this military industrial complex that needed war to roll over the debt based Ponzi.
那么,华尔街做了什么?
And so then what did Wall Street do?
他们开始攫取美国的所有资源,将其转变为股份制公司,
They started taking all of the resources of America and turning them into joint stock companies, I.
I.
E.
上市公司。
Public companies.
于是,投资银行应运而生,将所有公司推向公众市场。
And so you had the birth of this investment banking that were taking all the companies public.
他们窃取了所有的石油,并将其私有化。
They would steal all the oil and they would privatize it.
然后,他们将石油交给了私人利益集团。
And then with the oil, they would hand it over to private interest.
因此,当中东国家努力保留自己的石油资源,以免向人民征税时,如果你去沙特或任何这些海湾国家,你不需要缴税。
And so while countries in The Middle East were trying to keep their oil so that they didn't have to tax their people, if you go to Saudi or any of these Gulf countries, you don't pay tax.
有趣的是,人们认为这不叫资本主义,而叫共产主义。
The funny thing is people think of, well, that's not capitalism, that's communism.
不,这是一种替代征税的方式。
No, that's an alternative to tax.
他们不缴税。
They don't pay tax.
想象一下,当你不用缴任何税时,你能有多资本主义。
Imagine how capitalist you can be when you don't pay any tax.
对。
Right.
资源就是用来做这个的。
And that's what the resources are for.
但他们把这归类到这些框里,说:不,不,那是社会主义。
But they frame it into these boxes and say, no, no, that's socialism.
不,不,不。
No, no, no.
那是共产主义。
That's communism.
但现实是,这些资源被用来支持私营企业利益。
But the reality is, is that the resources were being used to prop up private corporate interest.
所以你实际上是在为跨国公司实行社会主义。
And so you actually had socialism for the corporate multinational corporation.
你推动了全球主义的发展。
You had this push towards globalism.
但农民根本得不到任何社会主义。
But the peasants, they don't get any socialism.
他们只得到债务,并被商品化。
They just get debt and they become productized.
所以,如果你能把人们变成债务奴隶,他们就会成为劳动力。
And so if you can turn the people into debt slaves, then they become the labor force.
而这种劳动力本质上成为为 Corporate 阶级服务的社会主义的债务奴隶。
And that labor force essentially becomes debt slaved for socialism for the corporate class.
于是,军事工业复合体就此诞生。
And so you had this birth of the military industrial complex.
为了迫使世界接受美元,你需要国际货币基金组织。
In order to force the world onto dollars, you needed the IMF.
于是他们创造了这种新殖民主义的重商主义模式。
And so they created this neo colonial mercantile model.
这种模式是通过秘密行动来实现的。
And the model was you do it all through covert operations.
当时成立了中央情报局,这是犹太黑帮、意大利黑手党、纳粹德国和美国之间的合作。
You had the formation of the CIA at this time, which is a partnership between the Jewish mob, the Italian mafia, Nazi Germany and America.
这一合作是通过英国军情六处进行的。
And it was done through MI6.
还有纸夹行动以及其他各种行动。
And you had Operation Paperclip and various other things.
但通过这种合作,中央情报局被包装成服务于国家利益的机构。
But through this partnership, the CIA was pitched as serving the national interest of the country.
然而当时,企业利益与国家利益是高度一致的。
But at the time, corporate interests and national interests were pretty aligned.
如果你在美国,并拥有美国的制造业基础,那么你通过创造GDP、入侵国家、推动美元需求、将美元带回国内,实际上就是在代表美国的利益。
If you were based in America and you had an American manufacturing base, you were kind of representing the interest of America by creating GDP, by invading countries, bringing back, pushing demand for dollars, bringing back those dollars into the country.
然后他们会把这些美元借给美国政府。
And then they would lend them to the US government.
于是他们创造了我们所说的‘美元奶昔理论’,每个人都如此,这就是最初的那个模式。
And you create this concept of what we call a dollar milkshake theory where everyone's, you know, and so, you know, this was the that was the original model.
但随着投资银行业的增长,他们将所有这些资源和公司推向了公开市场。
But as you, the investment banking industry grew, they took all of those resources and companies public.
随着它们越来越证券化和金融化,他们开始思考如何优化收入?
And as they became more and more securitized and financialized, they started looking at how do we optimize our revenue?
全球化就是我们的方法。
Well, globalization is the way we do it.
于是突然间,人们开始问:哪里的劳动力最便宜?
And so suddenly it was like, well, where's the cheapest labor?
我们不想雇佣美国人。
We don't want to employ Americans.
他们目前的薪酬相当昂贵。
They're pretty expensive at the moment.
而且我们已经让他们对垃圾食品上瘾了。
And we've got them all addicted to shit food.
他们通过石油化工产业变得肥胖。
They're getting obese through the petrochemical industry.
我们让他们对毒品上瘾。
We got them addicted to drugs.
你知道,我们让他们对各种东西都上瘾。
You know, we got them addicted to all of these different things.
而中央情报局(CIA)在运营所有的毒品走私、武器走私、人口贩卖和性交易活动。
And the CIA was running all the drug trafficking operations, weapons trafficking, human trafficking, sex trafficking.
他们通过允许所有毒品流入来资助他们所有的黑色行动。
They were funding all their black operations through allowing all the drugs to come in.
他们制造了这些贫民区,让人们染上毒瘾。
They were creating these ghettos, getting people addicted to drugs.
于是你有了这整个
And so you had this whole This
就像是八九十年代的可卡因泛滥。
is like crack epidemic of the nineties or eighties.
这个要稍微早一点。
This is this is a bit earlier.
但没错,你拥有所有原始的。
But yeah, you had the all of the original.
所以如果你看看摩萨德、中情局、军情六处,它们一直都在运作毒品走私、武器走私、人口贩卖和性贩卖活动。
So if you look at Mossad, CIA, MI6, they've always run the drug trafficking, weapons trafficking, human trafficking and sex trafficking operations.
之所以选择这个地区,是因为它们需要表外收入。
The region for it is because they need off balance sheet revenue.
举个今天的例子,当你想资助像ISIS或基地组织这样的组织时——顺便说一句,美国确实这么做了——你需要叙利亚的石油,然后创建一个表外油田,用它来资助训练营,这样当你资助这些民兵组织以入侵一个国家时,就能接管他们的资源。
So an example is today, like America, when you want to fund an organization like ISIS or Al Qaeda, which America does, by the way, then you need the oil of Syria and you create an off balance sheet oil field, which you can then use in order to fund the training camps so that when you fund these militia groups in order to invade a country, then you can take over their resources.
而国际货币基金组织(IMF)正是让全世界沉迷于美元的机构。
And the IMF was the organization in order to get the world addicted to dollars.
军事工业复合体之下有中情局。
The military industrial complex had the CIA underneath it.
中情局负责所有秘密行动。
CIA had all the covert operations.
因此,他们会走遍全球,关于这一点最好的书是保罗·威廉姆斯的《幽灵行动》。
And so they will go around the world and create the best book on this is Operation Gladio by Paul Williams.
你可以看到,他们在世界各地创建了这些民兵组织,这些常驻本土的军队。
You can see they created these militia groups all around the world, these stay at home armies.
他们今天称它们为恐怖分子,但这些组织实际上都由西方情报机构资助。
They call them terrorists today, but they're all funded by intelligence, Western intelligence.
你创建这些常驻本土的军队来制造混乱。
You create these stay at home armies that create chaos.
然后,你对一个国家实施制裁,使其经济陷入困境。
And then what you do is you sanction a country so that they're economically starved.
如果你看看现在的委内瑞拉,看看实际的贸易情况,你会发现雪佛龙和埃克森拥有这些油田。
And then you then like if you look at Venezuela right now, if you look at the actual trades, you've got Chevron and Exxon that own the oil fields.
现在,他们对委内瑞拉实施制裁,使委内瑞拉人民无法从石油中获益。
Now they sanction Venezuela so that the Venezuelan people can't benefit from the oil.
但谁在购买这些石油呢?
But who's buying the oil?
中国。
China.
所以你看到中国在购买雪佛龙和埃克森美孚的石油,他们正在建设炼油厂。
So you've got China buying Chevron and Exxon's oil that they're building refineries.
所以美国想要GDP,因为那是雪佛龙和埃克森美孚的。
And so America wants the GDP because that's Chevron and Exxon.
这些都是上市公司。
These are public companies.
中国提供GDP购买石油,但他们要确保委内瑞拉人民无法从自己国家的资源中获益,因为那样你就能资助颜色革命,也就是煽动人民起义。
China's providing the GDP, buying the oil, but they want to make sure that the Venezuelan people can't get benefit from their own country's resources because then you can fund a color revolution, which is where you get the people to uprise.
然后中情局就会开始射杀民众。
And then the CIA would start shooting people.
看起来就像是一个试图反抗的独裁者。
And it looks like it's a dictator that's trying to fight back.
但这个独裁者最初就是由中情局扶植上台的。
But the dictator was installed by the CIA in the first place.
所以你看到所有这些秘密操纵的独裁者会将国家资源私有化、金融化和证券化。
And so you've got all of these covert dictators that would privatize, financialize and securitize the country's resources.
他们会拿走资金,然后国际货币基金组织会过来要求:用美元支付。
They would take, then the IMF would come along and say, take dollars.
你们是在借我们的美元。
You are borrowing our dollars.
你们必须对人民实施紧缩政策,并且必须将你们的所有资产私有化、金融化和证券化。
And you have to do austerity on the people and you have to privatize, financialize, and securitize all of your assets.
然后你们需要与雪佛龙、埃克森美孚、洛克希德·马丁、通用动力、摩根大通、贝莱德合作。
And then you need to work with Chevron, Exxon, Lockheed Martin, General Dynamics, JPMorgan, BlackRock.
如果你能同时降低税单并积累比特币呢?
What if you could lower your tax bill and stack Bitcoin at the same time?
通过使用Blockware挖矿,你就可以做到。
Well, by mining Bitcoin with Blockware, you can.
从《大美法案》出台的新税收指南允许美国矿工在单个纳税年度内全额抵扣其挖矿设备的成本。
New tax guidelines from the big beautiful bill allow American miners to write off a 100% of the cost of their mining hardware in a single tax year.
没错。
That's right.
100%的费用扣除。
A 100% write off.
所以,如果你有10万美元的资本收益或收入,你可以购买10万美元的矿机,并完全抵消这笔支出。
So if you have a $100,000 in capital gains or income, you can purchase a $100,000 of miners and offset it entirely.
Blockware的矿机即服务让你无需动手即可立即开始挖比特币。
Blockware's mining as a service enables you to start mining Bitcoin right now without lifting a finger.
Blockware负责一切,从保障矿机安全、采购低成本电力到配置矿池,全部包办。
Blockware handles everything from securing the miners to sourcing low cost power to configuring the pool, they do it all.
你每天都能以折扣价积累比特币,同时在报税季大幅节省开支。
You get to stack Bitcoin at a discount every single day while also saving big come tax season.
立即访问 mining.blockwaresolutions.com/wbd 开始使用。
Get started today by going to mining.blockwaresolutions.com/wbd.
当然,这些都不是税务建议。
Of course, none of this is tax advice.
请咨询你的会计师或税务顾问,了解这些规定如何适用于你,然后前往 mining.blockwaresolutions.com/wbd,每购买一台托管矿机,你将获得一周的免费托管和电力。
Speak to your accountant or tax adviser to understand how these rules apply to you, and then head over to mining.blockwaresolutions.com/wbd, and you'll get one week of free hosting and electricity with each hosted miner purchased.
你是否希望能在不卖出比特币的情况下获得现金?
Do you wish you could access cash without selling your Bitcoin?
Well,Letter 让这成为可能。
Well, Letter makes that possible.
他们是全球领先的比特币抵押贷款机构,自2018年以来,已发放超过90亿美元的贷款,且始终完美保护客户资产。
They're the global leader in Bitcoin backed lending, and since 2018, they've issued over $9,000,000,000 in loans with a perfect record of protecting client assets.
使用 Ledden,你可以获得全额托管贷款,无需信用审核或月度还款,只需轻松获得美元,而无需卖出一个聪。
With Ledden, you get full custody loans with no credit checks or monthly repayments, just easy access to dollars with outselling a single SAT.
自7月1日起,Ledden 仅接受比特币,意味着他们仅提供以比特币为抵押的贷款,所有抵押品均由 Ledden 或其资金合作伙伴直接持有。
As of July 1, Ledden is Bitcoin only, meaning they exclusively offer Bitcoin backed loans with all collateral held by Ledden directly or their funding partners.
你的比特币永远不会被借出以产生利息。
Your Bitcoin is never lent out to generate interest.
我最近在 Ledden 办了一笔贷款。
I recently took out a loan with Ledden.
整个过程非常简单。
The whole process was super easy.
申请过程不到十五分钟,几个小时后我就把钱到账了。
The application took me less than fifteen minutes, and in a few hours, I had the dollars in my account.
整个过程非常顺畅。
It was really smooth.
所以,如果你需要现金但不想卖出比特币,请前往 ledden.io/wbd,你的首笔贷款可享受 0.25% 的折扣。
So if you need cash but you don't wanna sell Bitcoin, head over to ledden.io/wbd, and you'll get point 25% off your first loan.
那就是 ledden.io/wbd。
That's leaden.io/wbd.
所以这就像一些内容,我的意思是,有些内容在《经济杀手的自白》这类书里提到过。
So this is like the stuff that's I mean, some of this is in things like Confessions of an Economic Hitman.
正确。
Correct.
但我对这类事情的疑问是,当你提到‘他们’时,究竟谁是背后推动这一切的‘他们’?
But the problem I have with stuff like this is when you say they, like who are the they behind this who are trying to drive all of this?
好吧。
Okay.
所以它随着时间发生了变化。
So it's changed over time.
这就是我要回到那个武器网络证明的地方。
And this is where I let me go back to that proof of weapons network.
最初,它是由银行业、中央银行模式和以债务为基础的庞氏骗局驱动的,然后通过货币循环来推动工业债务增长。
Originally, it was fueled by a banking, a central banking model, a debt based Ponzi scheme, and then the recycling of the currency to drive up debt into industry.
因此,第一个是军事工业复合体。
And so the first was the military industrial complex.
然后你利用这一点,通过国际货币基金组织和世界银行发放贷款,同时中情局进行秘密行动,来推广这些债务。
Then you use that in order to push out all of this debt through the IMF and the World Bank would do these funding of loans and the CIA would do the covert operations.
接着,你拥有了一个相互连接的银行网络。
And then you had a network of these banks plugged together.
记得我提到过国际清算银行吗?
So remember I said bank for international settlements.
之前的帝国——英格兰银行——变得不那么重要了。
The previous empire, the Bank of England, became less relevant.
美联储变得非常重要。
The Federal Reserve became really relevant.
国际清算银行的股东是谁?
And who were the shareholders of the Bank for International Settlements?
任何同意这种新自由主义所谓的、以债务为基础的庞氏骗局的中央银行,其货币将成为我们网络的武器。
Any central bank that agreed to this neoliberal quote unquote, debt based Ponzi scheme where your currency will become a weapon for our network.
于是你印制你的货币。
And so you print your currency.
因此,这更具通货膨胀性。
So it's more inflationary.
然后你用美元偿还贷款,再通过购买债券将资金贷回给美国政府,而这些债券附带必须使用我们公司产品的合同,从而推动我们的股市。
And then you pay off your dollar loans and then you lend it back to the US government by purchasing bonds, which comes with tied contracts to use our corporate, our companies, which pushes our stock market.
因此,国际清算银行的主要股东以及拥有最多投票权的是美联储。
And so who is the main shareholder of the Bank for International Settlements and who's got the most vote is the Federal Reserve.
美联储是谁?
Who's the Federal Reserve?
美联储由银行所有。
The Federal Reserve is owned by the banks.
银行有权创造美元。
The banks get to create the dollar.
银行现在是什么?
What are the banks now?
银行都是上市公司。
Well, the banks are all public companies.
你可以购买摩根大通、汇丰银行的股票。
So you can buy shares in JP Morgan, HSBC.
那么他们是谁?
So who are they?
它们是上市公司。
Well, they're public companies.
它们有权创造美元。
They get to create the dollar.
他们通过投资银行创造了所有抵押贷款支持证券。
They created all the mortgage backed securities through the investment banks.
接下来发生了什么?
And then what happened next?
我们创造了这个指数基金行业。
Well, we created this index fund industry.
我们创造了这个资产管理行业,人们说:我不想自己挑选该买哪些股票。
We created this asset management industry where people said, I don't want to figure out what stocks to buy.
你帮我全部买下来就行。
You just buy them all for me.
我要买标普500指数。
I'll get the S and P 500.
好的。
All right.
那么现在,标普500是谁?
So now who is the S and P 500?
嗯,这500只最大股票由谁控制?
Well, there's the 500 largest stocks who controls that?
嗯,这是一个指数基金。
Well, it's an index fund.
那这个指数基金是谁呢?
Well, who's the index fund?
它在哪里?
Where's that?
它可能是开曼群岛的公司,也可能不是。
That might be a Cayman Island corporation or it might be.
那谁控制它呢?
And who controls it?
好吧。
All right.
嗯,是贝莱德、道富和先锋。
Well, that's BlackRock, State Street and Vanguard.
他们的钱从哪里来?
Where do they get their money from?
好吧。
All right.
我们每个月都在支付保险费,而他们却获得了大量资金。
We're just paying our insurance premiums every month and they get a load of money.
我不会购买任何股票。
I'm not buying any stocks.
我只是把钱投入一个指数基金,他们就拿到了钱,而我正在为我的养老金缴费,这是政府强制要求的,如果我想找工作的话。
I just give them an index fund and they get the money And I'm paying into my pension, which is forced onto me by government mandate if I want a job.
哦,是这样。
Oh, right.
所有这些钱都流向了贝莱德、道富和先锋,以及资产管理公司。
That's all going up to BlackRock, State Street, Vanguard and the asset managers.
那么那里还发生了什么?
And so what else is happening there?
那么,资产管理公司拥有这些银行。
Well, so the asset managers own the banks.
银行创造法定货币,并且拥有投资银行。
The banks are creating the fiat currency and they have investment banks.
这就是为什么我称之为金融工业复合体,它将每一家公司都证券化和金融化。
And this is why I call it a financial industrial complex, which securitize and financialize every company.
如果你想加入这个网络——这个以武力为证的网络,你就必须承担企业债务,并将你的公司私有化、金融化和证券化。
And what happens if you want to be in the network, the proof of weapons network, you have to take on corporate debt and you have to privatize and financialize and securitize your company.
我们会收购你。
And we're going to buy you.
我们会获得你公司的一个董事会席位。
And we get a board seat on your company.
而你则成为高管。
And you're an executive.
那么,公司的结构是什么?
So what is the structure of a company?
你有高管。
You have the executives.
他们是管理者。
They're the managers.
你有董事会,高管向董事会汇报,而董事会代表股东。
You have the board, which the executives answer to, and the board represents the shareholders.
那么股东是谁呢?
So who are the shareholders?
股东是全球最大的主权财富基金,可能是中国、沙特阿拉伯、卡塔尔、阿联酋,也可能是贝莱德、道富银行或先锋集团。
Well, the shareholders are the largest sovereign wealth funds in the world, which could be China, it could be Saudi Arabia, it could be Qatar, it could be UAE, it could be BlackRock, State Street or Vanguard.
因此,管理着全球所有资本的资产管理人能够支配每一家公司。
And so the asset managers that are running all of the capital in the world get to subordinate every company.
所以,如果你仔细想想,人们可能会认为,哦,埃隆·马斯克是世界上最富有的人。
And so if you think about it, people think like, oh, Elon Musk, richest man in the world.
不,他是被DARPA资助的,而DARPA属于五角大楼预算。
No, he was DARPA funded, which is Pentagon budget.
所以他依赖于由国防部预算支持、伪装成企业家的身份,从而获得了整个军事工业复合体的技术,用这些技术建立了特斯拉、社会信用评分以及其他各种东西。
So he's relied on Pentagon budget manufactured as an entrepreneur in order to be given all of the military industrial complex technology, which he built Tesla and the social credit score and all this other type of stuff.
那么,你该如何说你创建了这家有价值的企业呢?
Now where do you how do you say you create this valuable company?
你提到的社会信用评分是什么意思?
What do you mean the social credit score there?
我们稍后再谈这个。
We'll get into that one.
这可能是个偏离主题的话题。
That's probably a deviation.
我会尽量快速讲完,以便我们理解这个武器网络的权力结构。
I'll just try and get through this so we can understand the power structure of this proof of weapons network.
通过这种金融化和证券化,你可以让人们获得量化宽松贷款。
So through this financialization and securitization, you can give people access to quantitative easing loans.
你可以通过衍生品市场操纵市场。
You can manipulate the market through the derivatives market.
你可以通过硅谷的风险资本扶持所有创业者。
You can seed all the entrepreneurs through venture capital in Silicon Valley.
你可以通过麻省理工学院的资金资助所有大学,以及其他各种方式。
You can seed all the universities through MIT funding, all this different stuff.
然后你可以让他们上市。
You can then make them public.
当他们上市后,股价取决于几个因素。
And when they're public, their share price depends upon a few things.
它取决于货币印制。
It depends upon money printing.
它取决于指数基金、被动资金流入和媒体。
It depends upon index fund, passive inflows of investment and the media.
谁拥有媒体?
Who owns the media?
武器网络。
The proof of weapons network.
他们通过‘模拟鸟行动’安插了谁?
Who did they install through Operation Mockingbird?
中央情报局就是那些媒体评论员。
The CIA are the talking heads.
因此,你可以控制媒体,而媒体是一家上市公司,是银行和金融机构的抵押债务义务,由资产管理公司拥有。
And so you can control the media is a public company that is a collateralized debt obligation of the banks and financial institutions owned by the asset managers.
所以当你绕完这个循环后,你会意识到金融工业复合体控制着一切。
So when you go around this whole circle, you realize that the financial industrial complex controls everything.
因此,曾经是深层政府权力核心的军队,我。
And so the military, which used to be the power with the deep state, I.
E.
E.
中央情报局,但现在它们从属于银行,因为它们是上市公司,需要获得资本和资金。
CIA, but now they're subordinate to the banks because they're public companies and they require access to capital and funding.
而银行则从属于资产管理公司。
And the banks are subordinate to the asset managers.
因此,过去我们有大英帝国和英国东印度公司,如今我们有了贝莱德。
And so where we used to have with the British Empire, the British East India Company, today we have BlackRock.
它稍微更加分散化。
It's a bit more decentralized.
你还有道富银行。
You got State Street.
先锋集团是私有的,承载着所有老罗斯柴尔德家族的资金和类似的东西。
Vanguard is the private, all the old Rothschild money and all that type of stuff.
贝莱德是被选中的那一个。
BlackRock is the chosen one, as it were.
它在运营中做了什么?
And what did it do in its operations?
首先,它创造了世界上最具前瞻性的数据技术和人工智能。
Well, firstly, it created the most sophisticated data technology and artificial intelligence in the world.
它被称为阿拉丁。
It's called Aladdin.
在2008年金融危机期间,美联储使用它来决定哪些公司由黑石收购,哪些公司由摩根大通收购。
It was used by the Federal Reserve during the two thousand and eight financial crisis to determine which companies BlackRock got to buy and which companies JPMorgan got to buy.
因此,它收购了贝尔斯登。
So it took out Bear Stearns.
所以他们看到了一个AI统治者。
So they saw an AI overlord.
是的,正是如此。
Yes, exactly.
他们在年初就行动了。
They were very early in the year.
记住,这是军用技术。
Remember, this is military technology.
他们最先获得这项技术。
They get the technology first.
美国的核心是私有化。
America is about privatizing.
欧洲是关于国有化,并使政府从属于武器网络的证据。
Europe is about nationalizing and making the government subordinate to the proof of weapons network.
所以当你看到美国和欧盟之间像假的争斗时,欧盟其实是国际清算银行的项目。
So when you see like fake fights between America and EU, EU was a project from BIS.
第一大股东是美联储。
The number one shareholder is the Fed.
美联储的股东是银行。
The shareholder of the Fed is the banks.
银行由资产管理公司控制。
The banks are controlled by the asset managers.
其下的军事工业复合体背后是深层政府。
The military industrial complex underneath it has the deep state.
金融工业复合体决定你是否被允许接入网络。
The financial industrial complex determines whether you're allowed on the network or not.
如果你想把埃隆踢出网络,就摧毁他的股价。
If you want to knock Elon off the network, you destroy his share price.
为什么?
Why?
因为你声称你能够收购推特,你有一些黄金资金来购买它,而且我们会以你的股票为抵押向你提供贷款。
Because you said you get to buy Twitter, You get some gold money to buy it and you get a loan from us against your stock.
如果我们想打压你的股价,我们就可以要求你追加保证金,而你实际上是由我们控制的。
And if we want to knock your share price down, then we can margin call you and we are owned by you.
你要执行我们的政策。
You do our policy.
你需要给美国国家安全局留一个后门,这是为了企业利益,而不是政府利益。
You need to give the NSA a backdoor, which is for corporate interest, not government interest.
你把所有这些科技公司变成算法,这些算法在为由金融工业复合体控制的军事工业复合体提供支持。
And you turn all of these tech companies into algorithms that are feeding the military industrial complex that's controlled by the financial industrial complex.
因此,本质上,军队已经从属于金融工业复合体。
And so essentially the military became subordinate to the financial industrial complex.
我们现在正在见证的,是武器证明网络中的最新一场较量。
The latest battle that we're witnessing right now in the proof of weapons network.
还有更大的权力结构,比如大型制药公司。
And there's more power structures as big pharma.
还有各种各样的事情。
There's all sorts of stuff.
但为了简化,目前掌权的是军事工业复合体和金融工业复合体。
But for simplification, military industrial complex, financial industrial complex who are in charge right now.
但随后技术工业复合体出现了,说:我们现在需要你们的钱。
But then the technical industrial complex came along and says, We need your money for now.
但如果我们可以通过算法来勒索你呢?
But what if we can blackmail you through algorithm?
如果我们通过算法控制情报呢?
What if we control intelligence through algorithm?
如果我们通过操纵算法来控制金融市场呢?
What if we control financial markets through manipulation of algorithms?
如果在未来钱不再那么重要,真正重要的是控制权呢?
What if money is not that important in the future and it's actually all about control?
于是,你现在有了这个AI社会信用评分。
And so now you had this AI social credit score.
而在特朗普政府时期,我们正经历着一场持续数十年的转型。
And with the Trump administration, you kind of had this multi decade transition that we're going through right now.
他把黑手党安插进了特朗普政府。
He installed the mafia into the Trump administration.
你什么意思?
What do
你指的是?
you mean?
你有埃隆·马斯克。
You had Elon Musk.
所以,所谓的PayPal黑手党——比如埃隆·马斯克,他表面上装成英雄,却拿走了五角大楼的预算和军事技术,通过你的汽车、X平台和社交媒体进行监控,还掌控了“狗币政府效率部”。
So the PayPal mafia, let's call it, Elon Musk, which is pretending to be the hero while he takes all of that Pentagon budget and military technology and bills surveillance through your cars, surveillance through X and your social media, access to Doge Department of Government Efficiency.
记住,你不可能还清国家债务。
Remember, you can't pay down the national debt.
任何说你可以偿还国债的人,都是在骗你。
Anybody that says you can pay down the national debt is lying to you.
所以埃隆
So Elon
埃隆早就知道这一点了
Elon knew that before
在他开始之前就知道了。
he started.
早就知道。
Knew that.
当然,他早就知道。
Of course, he knew that.
你知道,他受制于金融工业复合体。
You know, he's subordinate to the financial industrial complex.
除非政客被收买,否则没人能掌权。
No politician is in charge unless they're compromised.
这就是规则。
That's the rule.
杰弗里·爱泼斯坦就是那样的人。
That's what Jeffrey Epstein was.
等等,在谈爱泼斯坦之前。
Wait, before we do Epstein.
是啊,因为我觉得那会让我们陷入另一个完全不同的麻烦。
Yeah, because I feel like that's a whole other rabbit hole we go down.
你在这儿把马斯克说得像个恶人。
You make Elon sound evil in this.
不是恶人。
Not evil.
是顺从的。
Subordinate.
除非你同意金融工业复合体的议程,否则你不可能掌权。
You do not rise to power unless you agree to the agenda of the financial industrial complex.
但再说一遍,我知道你说的是,当我问‘他们是谁?’
But so again, I know you're saying like, when I said, who are they?
就是这些顶级资产管理人。
It's the sort of asset managers at the top of this.
他们是谁?
Who are they?
我们知道吗?
Do we know?
这会随着财富的变化而变化。
It changes based upon wealth.
所以,如果你有足够的钱,就可以买下西方的美国。
And so you can buy America in the West if you've got enough money.
那么,到底谁统治着这个世界?
So who really rules the world?
主权财富。
Sovereign wealth.
任何抵制中央银行的人。
Anybody that resisted the central bank.
如果你掌握了中央银行,并将你的石油和资源私有化,而如今半导体芯片已成为其中重要部分,如果你能保住这些,你就能够与武力证明网络进行谈判。
If you got the central bank and you privatized your oil and your resources, and now semiconductor chips is an important part of it, If you manage to keep that, then you were able to negotiate with the proof of weapons network.
如果你因战争、独裁制裁而受害,屈服于政府美元债务,那你就会沦为武力证明网络中的一个代币,一个垃圾币。
If you submitted to that because you were victimized by war, dictator sanctions submitted to government dollar debt, then you became a token, a shitcoin for the proof of weapons network.
任何上市公司的人都会依赖硅谷资本,任何承担以金融工具作抵押的过度债务的人,都依赖于金融工业复合体才能生存。
And any company that goes public, anyone that has Silicon Valley money, anybody that takes on the excessive debt against by collateralizing their financial instruments, they are dependent upon the financial industrial complex to survive.
因此,当你拥有这些时,你知道,比如马斯克就是社会信用评分的例子,你知道,大卫·萨克斯正在推动加密货币政策。
And so while you have these, you know, you know, Elon's the example with the social credit score, you know, David Sacks is doing the crypto policy.
他在做什么?
What's he doing?
他通过《天才法案》推出有收益的稳定币,你知道的,就是把一切通证化,包括现实世界资产。
He's stable coins with yield through the Genius Act, you know, the whole tokenize everything, real world assets.
他在做这部分,另一个贝宝的人。
He's doing that part, one of the other PayPal guys.
他是第三位PayPal创始人,彼得·蒂尔。
And he was the third PayPal guy, Peter Thiel.
所以彼得·蒂尔本质上把军事工业复合体转型成了网络安全和人工智能。
So Peter Thiel, he's essentially turned the military industrial complex into cybersecurity and artificial intelligence.
是通过Palantir吗?
With Palantir?
Palantir在加沙实施了‘种族灭绝即服务’,在西岸推行‘占领即服务’,在乌克兰整合无人机,在美国实现边境封闭与开放以整合ICE(移民与海关执法局)、私营军队、边境驱逐,以及在萨尔瓦多的私营监狱。他还做了什么?
Palantir did the technology behind genocide as a service in Gaza, occupation as a service in West Bank, drone integration in Ukraine, closed border, open border in America in order to integrate with ICE, the privatized military, the border deportations, the privatized prisons in El Salvador, What else did he do?
英国利用数据建立基于社交媒体帖子的‘事前犯罪’逮捕系统,欧盟则通过宗教武器化制造社会动荡。
The data in The UK that built the pre crime arrest based upon social media posts, the European Union civil unrest invasions by weaponizing religion.
所有这些整合都依赖于埃隆掌控的数据,这些数据已被代币化,并将通过大卫·萨克斯的区块链实现金融化。
All of these integrations were done with data that Elon secured, that has been tokenized and will be financialized through blockchains, through David Sachs.
Palantir本质上是战争、网络安全和事前监控国家的基础设施,它将与央行数字货币、稳定币以及现实世界资产的代币化深度融合。
And Palantir is the basically the warfare, the cybersecurity, the precrime surveillance state that will integrate into the central bank digital currencies and stablecoins and tokenize real world assets.
你觉得这一切都是他们的既定计划吗?
You think this is all part of their game plan?
当然。
Absolutely.
下一个权力结构是技术工业复合体。
The next power structure is the technical industrial complex.
技术工业复合体可能不需要钱,因为你可以通过数据、通过勒索行动获得资金。
The technical industrial complex may not need money because you can access money through data, through blackmail operations.
我能打断你一下吗?
Can I interrupt you for one second?
因为我想谈谈爱泼斯坦的事情,因为你之前提到过他。
Because I do wanna talk about the Epstein thing because you brought him up a little earlier.
你说爱泼斯坦就是那样的人。
You were saying that's what Epstein was.
你认为他是什么人?摩萨德的亚洲人?
What do you think he was, a Mossad Asian?
不是。
No.
从我的角度来看,爱泼斯坦是由军事工业复合体制造出来的。
Epstein was manufactured from my perspective by the military industrial complex.
如果没有一个长达数十年的机构支持,单个人不可能拥有如此广泛的网络接入能力。
It's not impossible for a single human to have those access to those networks without a multi decade institution.
他拥有一个全球网络。
He had a global network.
他与所有主权财富基金、领导人以及阿拉伯领导人建立了联系。
He was networked into all of the sovereign wealth funds, the leaders, the Arab leaders.
他渗透进了整个以色列的基础设施。
He was networked into the entire Israeli infrastructure.
人们以为以色列统治着世界。
People think that Israel rules the world.
以色列和其他国家一样,处于从属地位。
Israel is subordinate just like anyone else.
内塔尼亚胡将以色列的大部分资产私有化,交给了金融工业复合体。
Netanyahu privatized most of Israeli assets for the financial industrial complex.
任何妥协型总统的职责都是将所有资产移交给了企业利益,而不是人民。
The job of any compromise president is to hand over all assets, not to the people, but to the corporate interest.
因此,他与摩萨德、中情局和军情六处都有联系。
And so he was connected into Mossad, CIA, MI6.
他们之间有权力斗争,但本质上是一体的。
They have their power struggles, but they're kind of one thing.
那么,你如何制造这些秘密战争和行动呢?
This how do you create all these covert wars and operations?
其理念是,任何掌权者,一旦你接受了硅谷的第一笔资金、上市、银行贷款或量化宽松资金,除非我们对你有一定程度的控制,否则你无法获得这些资金。
And the idea is anybody that rises to power, once you take that first Silicon Valley check or go public or that bank loan or that QE money, you do not get access to that money unless we have a certain level of compromise on you.
因此,杰弗里·爱泼斯坦的网络就是整个游说阶层、所有金融家、所有科技精英和所有创新力量。
So what the Jeffrey Epstein network was is all of the lobby class, all of the financiers, all of the tech pros, all of the innovation.
而杰弗里·爱泼斯坦只是最新一个例子。
And Jeffrey Epstein was just the latest one.
在此之前,还有罗伊·科恩和查尔德·库什纳,后者通过贾里德·库什纳嫁入了特朗普家族。
Prior to that, there was Roy Cohn and Child Kushner who married into the Trump family via Jared Kushner.
在此之前,你有玛雅·兰斯基。
Prior to that you had Maya Lansky.
因此,这种勒索行动已经移交了。
And so this blackmail operation has just been handed over.
下一个可能是彼得·蒂尔这样的人。
And probably the next one is Peter Tills and people like that.
我不知道,埃隆·马斯克甚至可能是那个人,但你要想在这个网络中崛起,为了相互保证它的存续,除非你被操控,否则你无法崛起。
I don't know, Elon Musk might even be the guy, but you don't, is in order to rise to power in the network, in order to mutually guarantee that it survives, you do not rise unless you are compromised.
如果我们无法操控你,我们就强迫你被操控。
And if we can't compromise you, we force compromise.
他们需要除掉的那个人就是肯尼迪,因为他挑战了军事工业复合体。
And the one that they needed to get, know, the one they needed to get rid of was JFK, you know, because he took on the military industrial complex.
所以这是一个代表军事工业复合体的私人网络。
So it is a private network that represents military industrial complex.
隶属于军事的是中情局、摩萨德、军情六处、五眼联盟等情报网络。
Subordinate to military is CIA, Mossad, MI6, Five Eyes, intelligence networks.
他们的工作是从人民手中窃取钱财,转交给企业利益集团,以推高股市,确保GDP增长,并让资金重新贷款给美国政府。
Their job is to steal money from the people and hand it over to the corporate interest to rise the stock market so that you can get higher GDP, make sure that it gets re loaned to the US government.
然后,美国政府的预算通过游说活动重新分配回企业,以支撑股市。
And then that US government budget through lobby gets reallocated back up to the corporate to prop up the stock market.
因此,这是一个基于债务的最大型庞氏骗局式盗窃。
And so it is the biggest debt based Ponzi scheme theft.
最终,你要么因为背负网络债务而成为资产,要么被腐蚀并得以攀升至网络顶层。
You either end up in the end, you either an asset because you're in debt of the network or you're compromised and you get to rise to the top of the network.
你越腐败,就能爬得越高。
And the more you compromise, the higher you get to go.
我有两个问题。
I've got two questions there.
你觉得P. Diddy是其中之一吗?
Do you think P Diddy was one?
是的。
Yes.
更重要的问题是,你为什么知道这些?
And then more important question, why do you know this?
我研究过解密的中情局文件,而且每周读一本书。
I studied declassified CIA documents and I read a book a week.
这些大部分都是众所周知的,因为曾经有举报人揭露过,但人们就是没有时间关心。
Most of this is known and understood because there's been whistleblowers, but people just don't have the time to care.
因为比特币给了我自由,因为我一直痴迷于研究货币以及支撑这些世界储备货币的机制,所以我读了所有我能找到的资料,包括银行特许法案。
And so because Bitcoin gave me freedom, because I've been obsessed with the study of money and what props up these world reserve currencies, I just read all the I read the bank charter acts.
我读过那些解密的文件。
I read the declassified document.
你可以读一本叫《秘密政权更迭》的书。
You can read a book called Covert Regime Change.
这本书会详细讲述过去100次由解密的中情局文件披露的秘密政权更迭行动。
It will go through the last 100 operations of covert regime change that were all from declassified CIA documents.
所有这些信息都是公开可得的,但算法可能不会推荐给你,或者如果他们不希望你看到,就会压制这些内容。
All of this information is available, but the algorithm probably doesn't give it to you or suppresses it if they don't want you to have it.
但你可以获取这些信息,我只是追踪资金流向。
But you can get this information and I just follow the money.
我只做这一件事。
That's all I do.
因此,过去十年里,我给自己定了一个纪律:每周直播,追踪比特币和科技领域的资金流向,追踪宏观和地缘政治中的资金流向。
And so what if what I because I gave myself a discipline of going for the last ten years of going live every week and following the money in Bitcoin and tech, following the money in macro and following the money in geopolitics.
这迫使我去追踪资金流向,而这恰恰与政客们告诉你的完全相反。
And it forced me to follow the money, which is the complete opposite of what politicians are telling you.
经过这一切,我逐渐明白,权力就是主权财富,那些保持央行独立、掌握资源、拥有武器网络的国家——整个西方世界,包括加拿大、英国、欧盟、美国、以色列、澳大利亚——都从属于这个武器网络,与主权财富进行谈判。
And so it came to my understanding after all of this, that power is sovereign wealth, those that kept their central bank independent and kept their resources and the proof of weapons network and the entire West, Canada, UK, EU, America, Israel, Australia is subordinate to the proof of weapons network negotiating with sovereign wealth.
那么,这是否意味着金砖国家的崛起和我们正进入的多极化世界,是对这一体系的威胁?
So is this like rise of the BRICS nations and the more sort of multipolar world we're going into a threat to this system?
不是。
No.
金砖国家最初是从哪里来的?
Where did bricks first come from?
这是由高盛公司推广开来的。
It was popularized by Goldman Sachs.
这是关键所在。
This is the key thing.
如今,军事工业复合体带有一定的民族主义色彩。
Now, the military industrial complex was kind of nationalistic.
而金融工业复合体则是全球性的。
The financial industrial complex was global.
因此,它们会追随回报而去。
So they will go wherever returns go.
所以,如果你是贝莱德,你发现已经从英国榨取了所有资产,从欧盟榨取了所有资产和权力,从美国也榨取了所有资产和权力。
So if you're BlackRock and you're witnessing that you've extracted all assets from UK, you've extracted all assets and power from EU, you've extracted all assets and power from US.
接着,你就把在国外用来摧毁中东、长期发动战争、掠夺非洲所有资源、控制全球南方和亚洲的手段,带回了本国。
You then take the tactics that you used abroad to destroy the Middle East in forever wars, to subject Africa to theft of all their resources, to take the global South and Asia and you bring them home.
于是,他们开始利用移民政策来 destabilize 这些地区,以便攫取一切。
And so that's when they started using immigration policy in order to destabilize the region so that they could acquire everything.
如果你观察当前所有资产私有化的谈判,就会发现贝莱德、道富银行和先锋集团,以及海湾国家和中国正在收购一切。
And if you look at every negotiation right now of privatization of assets, you've got BlackRock, State Street and Vanguard, the Gulf countries and China acquiring everything.
因此,我们这个武器网络并不是在说‘美国优先’、‘英国优先’或‘欧盟优先’。
And so we are the proof of weapons network is not saying I'm America first, I'm UK first, I'm EU first.
他们关心的是:我该如何管理我的投资组合?
They're saying, how do I manage my portfolio?
我们的出生率已经被摧毁了。
We've birth rates are destroyed.
人们沉迷于毒品。
People are addicted to drugs.
政府无法服务人民。
The governments can't serve the people.
人们正在发起抗议。
People are having an uprisings.
你知道,我们经历了新冠疫情,这是技术工业复合体有史以来最大规模的财富转移。
You know, we had COVID, which was the largest wealth transfer to the technical industrial complex.
他们正在解构一切支撑美元的体系。
They're starting to deconstruct everything that propped up the dollar.
他们正在打破石油美元。
They're breaking the petrodollar.
他们正在打破货币挂钩。
They're breaking the currency pegs.
他们正在打破日元套利交易。
They're breaking the Japan carry trade.
他们正在打破欧元美元体系。
They're breaking the euro dollar.
他们正在推动商品牛市。
They're putting a commodity bull market.
他们正试图集中尽可能多的比特币,这使我们进入了当前的操作阶段。
They're trying to centralize as much Bitcoin as possible brings us into current operations.
但他们正在重复当年对英格兰银行所做的事情,以建立美联储。
But they are doing exactly what they did to the Bank of England did to create the Federal Reserve.
那么,下一个交接人是谁?
Now, who is the next handover?
实际上,如果你看看贝莱德,记住我之前说过的话,它是流动的。
What actually turns out that if you look at BlackRock, remember what I said, it's fluid.
随着权力的更迭,财富的变化,你会看到新的联盟关系。
As power changes, as wealth changes, you get new affiliations.
他们成功说服沙特阿拉伯将其部分石油股份——沙特阿美——上市。
They managed to persuade Saudi Arabia to take a percentage of their oil, Saudi Aramco, and make it public.
他们只上市了一小部分股份,因为他们知道这意味着什么。
They only did a little percentage because they know what that means.
他们还获得了贝莱德的一个董事会席位。
And they got a board seat on BlackRock.
因此,现在沙特阿拉伯在这一网络中变得重要起来。
And so now Saudi Arabia is important in the network.
他们具体做了什么?
What do they do?
关于 Bayt 播客
Bayt 提供中文+原文双语音频和字幕,帮助你打破语言障碍,轻松听懂全球优质播客。