本集简介
双语字幕
仅展示文本字幕,不包含中文音频;想边听边看,请使用 Bayt 播客 App。
哇。
Wow.
我们直接切入主题了。
We jumped straight into it.
欢迎收听这个播客。
Welcome to the podcast.
哦,等等。
Oh, wait.
我们在录制了吗?
We're rolling?
如果数以百万计的人对你说,你知道吗?
If you had millions of people saying, you know what?
你正在竞选公职。
You're running for office.
你他妈的就得更好地把医疗保健作为一项基本人权,我希望在你总统任期的第一个月就实现。
You damn well get better give me health care as a human right, and I want that in the first month of your presidency.
你知道吗?
You know what?
数百万人会说,你会得到的。
Millions of people say, you'll have it.
你可以朝熊扔食物。
You can throw food at a bear.
你得向男人扔性吸引力。
You gotta throw pussy at a man.
我
I
我关心的是创造减少人类痛苦的技术。
care about creating technologies that reduce human suffering.
不过,你认为这说明了民主党什么?
What do think that says about the Democratic Party, though?
没什么好东西。
Nothing good.
这说明他们都是懦夫。
It says that they're cowards.
斯科特,别这么说。
Scott, please don't say it.
这有着种族主义的历史。
That's, a racist history.
我在早上七点来到联邦快递店,那天是我日常节目试镜的日子,正在把邦联旗印在贴纸上,并检查打印效果。
I'm at a FedEx office at 07:00 in morning, the morning of my daily show audition, printing confederate flags onto stickers and fitting check that.
是的。
Yes.
如果这个太大了,我得再印一个。
If this one's too big, I need to print another.
和往常一样,并非所有男性,但很多都是。
As always, not all men, but a lot.
尤其是那些表现得好像他们比我们懂得更多的男人。
Especially those men who acting like we know more than we do.
我们?
Us?
得了吧,希特勒。
Come on, Hilter.
我能告诉你什么是好笑的吗?
Can I tell you what's funny?
说吧。
Tell me.
那是你的腿在空中吗?
Is that your legs in the air?
是你让我想象我的腿在空中。
Is that you make me you make me picture my legs in the air.
那就是我讨厌你对我做的那件事的地方。
That's what I hate about what you did to me there.
真正的朋友就该这样。
That's what good friends are for.
那就是你对我做的。
That's what you did to me there.
当然。
Sure.
我觉得你把我的脑子分成了十五块。
I think you split my brain in fifteen pieces.
《现在做什么?》迎来了全新的季度。
It's a brand new season of What Now?
新集将于9月18日上线。
New episodes coming out September 18.
关于 Bayt 播客
Bayt 提供中文+原文双语音频和字幕,帮助你打破语言障碍,轻松听懂全球优质播客。