本集简介
双语字幕
仅展示文本字幕,不包含中文音频;想边听边看,请使用 Bayt 播客 App。
以下播客由Dear Media制作。
The following podcast is a dear media production.
大家好。
Hello, you guys.
欢迎回到《What We Said》播客。
Welcome back to the What We Said podcast.
如果你在YouTube上观看,你好。
If you are watching this on YouTube, hello.
这是我们新的演播室。
This is our new studio.
如果你还没忙完的话。
And if you're not worked.
是的。
Yeah.
希望它成功了。
Hopefully, it worked.
如果你不是在YouTube上观看这个,现在就可以去YouTube关注我们。
If you're not watching this on YouTube, you can check us out on YouTube now.
我们正在录制我们的播客。
We are recording our podcast.
你们已经期待很久了。
You guys have been asking for forever.
你们一直恳求我们,但那并不是我们今天要谈的最重要的事情。
You've been begging us, but that's not the most important thing we're talking about today.
我们直接切入正题。
We're gonna cut the crap.
明白吗?
Okay?
没有其他生活动态了。
No no other life updates.
我们确实有很多事情要跟你们更新,但有一件事。
We do have lots to catch you up on, but there's one thing.
我们今天会尽量不哭着看完这一集,但眼泪已经止不住了。
And we're gonna try to get through this episode without tears, but they're already coming.
你来开始吧?
Do you wanna take it away?
各位,我怀孕了。
You guys, I am pregnant.
太棒了。
Woo.
哦,抱歉。
Oh, sorry.
我只是
I just
把扬声器弄坏了。
blew the speaker.
太棒了。
Woo.
我本来想开个玩笑,说格西·罗斯出狱了,所以我们今天在这儿。
I I was gonna make a joke and say, Gypsy Rose got out of prison, and that's why we're here today.
这也是我们在这儿的原因。
That's also why we're here.
是的。
Yeah.
不是。
No.
但我真的怀孕了,各位。
But I am pregnant, you guys.
我现在紧张得要命。
I'm, like, so nervous right now.
这是我有史以来最紧张的一次。
This is the most nervous I've ever been.
我紧张的是录播客,但我觉得今天发生了太多变化。
I'm nervous to record a podcast, but I think there's so many changes today.
新的一年到了。
It's a new year.
现在是2024年。
It's 2024.
我们身上有灯光。
We got lights on us.
有灯光,有摄像机,开拍。
We got lights, camera action.
我们正在为YouTube拍摄这个内容。
We're trying to film this for YouTube.
我不知道该看哪里。
I don't know where to look.
我不确定是该看摄像头还是看切尔西。
I don't know if I should look at the camera or at Chelsea.
我正式怀孕了。
And I am officially pregnant.
而且,是的,我们正在公布这个消息。
And, yeah, we're we're breaking the news.
嗯,也许我昨天就已经透露了这个消息,是的。
Well, maybe I maybe I broke the news yesterday Yeah.
在我的社交媒体上。
On my social media.
我不太确定具体的时间
I'm not sure exactly the
但我们今天来就是来聊八卦的。
But we're here to get the tea.
关于所有事情的时机。
Timing of everything.
但,是的,我来这里就是聊所有事情的,我真的不知道从何说起。
But, yeah, I'm here to chat about everything, and I literally do not know where to start.
我知道。
I know.
有太多事情了。
There's so much.
因为有太多
Because there's so
要聊的,要补上的事情也太多了。
much to talk about, and there's so much to catch up on.
秘密已经曝光了。
The secret's out.
这事儿真让人头疼。
It's been ugh.
在你甚至还没怀孕的时候,我就已经幻想过这一天很久了。
I've been fantasizing about this day for so long before you're even pregnant.
像这样,这一天真的到来,简直太不可思议了。
Like, so the fact that this day is here is like just amazing.
我简直不敢相信。
I can't believe it.
有太多事情要聊了。
There's so much to talk about.
所以也许我们不从开头开始,而是从中间差不多的地方开始。
So maybe we start, obviously, not from the beginning, but from the middle ish.
比如,谈谈这一切是怎么发生的。
Like, talk about, you know, how this came to be.
是的。
Yeah.
我在YouTube上已经详细分享过我整个不孕和试管婴儿的经历,可能比之前更详细了,是的。
I've really detailed my entire infertility IVF experience on YouTube a lot more, I guess, detailed Yeah.
比如,在视觉上,很明显。
Like, visually, obviously.
所以如果你看过那些视频,我就不想再重复我在其他社交媒体上已经讲过的内容了。
So if you've watched that, I didn't wanna rehash, like, exactly what I've already talked about on my other social media channels.
所以我觉得我会在这期节目中探讨一些不同的细节。
So I feel like I'll try and go into different areas of detail in this episode.
但我确实想说,我已经度过第一个孕期了。
But I do wanna say I'm, like, out of my first trimester.
是的。
Yeah.
所以我已经怀孕一段时间了。
So I've been pregnant for a little while.
我们都知道,我的意思是,嗯,一些亲近的人。
We've all known well, like, we all as in Yeah.
你懂的,我生活中的一些亲近的人,还有莱夫和我,已经知道一段时间了。
The peep you know, some close people in my life, and Leif and I have known for a little bit now.
所以我觉得,这对我而言已经没那么新鲜和震撼了,毕竟我已经知道几个月了。
So I feel like it it's not as fresh and, like, shocking to me, obviously, because I've known for a few months.
但它依然让我感到震惊,而且我有很强的冒名顶替综合症,因为我真的从未想过这会成为现实。
But it still is shocking, and I have so much impostor syndrome because I just literally never thought this would be real.
就像,我从来没觉得这真的会发生。
Like, it just never felt like it would actually happen.
但是,是的,莱夫和我去年二月去见了我们的辅助生殖医生,那是我们的第一次会面。
But, yeah, Leif and I went to our first meeting with our IVF doctor was last February.
所以差不多是一年前,我们决定好了,好吧。
So it was almost a year ago that we decided, like, okay.
让我们开始行动吧。
Let's get the ball rolling.
我们其实已经开过一次会了。
And we had actually had a meeting.
他当时排期排满了,差不多有三个月。
He was booked out for, like, three months.
所以大概是去年十一月,我想是那样。
So literally in November, I think it was, of last last year.
是的。
Yeah.
2022年。
2022.
2022年我们预约了三个月后和他见面。
2022 is when we made our appointment to talk to him in, like, three months.
是的。
Yeah.
从二月开始,我就一直在做很多试管婴儿相关的事项。
And then pretty much ever since February, I've been doing a lot of IVF stuff.
我中间休息了几个月,但一直在做各种治疗和检查。
Like, I had a few months of a break, but I was getting procedures done, testing.
我们只是在做所有准备工作,看看试管婴儿是否适合我们。
We were just doing all the stuff to prep, see if IVF was a good option for us.
因为两年前,也就是前年夏天,我们做过三次宫腔内人工授精,但显然都失败了,我之前简单提过这件事。
And because we've done we did three IUIs like two years ago, two summers ago, that obviously did not work, and I've kind of briefly talked about that.
但试管婴儿更具有侵入性。
But IVF is more invasive.
而且更昂贵。
It's more expensive.
正因为如此,我们觉得这可能是适合我们的解决方案。
And because of that, we were like, this will probably be the answer for us.
而且,关于我们唯一的问题,我甚至没在我的YouTube视频里提过这一点,挺奇怪的,但人们一直在问,到底是什么问题?
Also, with our only, which I didn't I don't think I even mentioned this in my YouTube video, weirdly, but, like, people have been asking, like, what is the issue?
对吧?
Right?
或者,你们做IVF的原因是什么?遇到了什么样的生育问题?
Or, like, what is the reason you are doing IVF or the fertility problem you ran into?
对我们来说,问题一直出在莱夫这边,这是我们做生育检查时唯一一次出现异常结果。
And for us, it was always more on Leif's end was the only, like, irregular result we had ever gotten as far as fertility testing.
问题出在他的精子上。
And it was with his sperm.
顺便说一下,我说这些话都是得到他同意的。
I say all this with his permission, by the way.
当初我们做人工授精和其他检查时,医生曾说,可能是因为他童年时患过癌症并接受过化疗,而他以前也见过类似的情况,即使那是在他还是孩子时发生的。
And the doctor had when we were doing IUIs and stuff and we got the initial testing, the doctor had said maybe it was because he had childhood cancer and he went through chemotherapy, and he's seen that before happen, like, even though it happened when he was a kid.
所以我们觉得,那大概就是原因了。
So we were like, okay, that's probably it.
但好消息是,试管婴儿技术恰恰能解决我们个人遇到的问题。
But the good thing was, is that with IVF, it kind of can solve the issue that we personally had.
所以,通过试管婴儿,医生会进去专门挑选出最好的精子。
So it was like, you know, with IVF, you're going in or the doctor's going in and specifically picking out the best sperm.
是的。
So you Yeah.
这正好解决了我们的问题。
Kinda solve that issue we had.
太不可思议了。
So insane.
话虽如此,我们对试管婴儿充满希望,觉得这简直就是答案。
So that being said, we were just super hopeful about IVF, we were like, well, that sounds like it will just be the answer.
是的,我们进行了好几个月的检查。
And yeah, we did months of testing.
我做了各种不同的检查,我在YouTube视频里详细讲过,比如宫腔镜、HSG造影检查输卵管等等,很多项目。
I had like different procedures, which I kind of detailed in my YouTube video, hysteroscopy, whatever, HSG test to check my tubes, like, many different things.
而且,一切都看起来非常好。
And, yeah, everything looked really good.
我们得到了很好的结果。
We got good results.
在取卵后,我们获得了数量可观的胚胎,对此我们非常满意。
We got a good amount of embryos that we were super happy with after our egg retrieval.
我们进行了第一次移植,但失败了,你们都看到了。
And we did our first transfer, and it was unsuccessful, which you guys saw.
我发过那次移植的结果,之后我们又进行了一个月的检查,看看是否还有其他问题。
I did post that, just the results of that first one, and then we did another month of testing to see if there was anything else.
我做了所谓的ERA测试,这个测试我后面会详细讲,我很感激我们做了这项检查,因为我真的认为这正是我怀孕的关键。
I did something called an ERA test, which again, I go into more detail with, which I'm so grateful we did because I really think that that's how I got pregnant.
然后第二次移植成功了。
And then the second transfer worked.
我们现在在这里。
And here we are.
就像我说的,我现在有了一些时间来消化这个消息。
It's like I said, I've had some time to now, like, process the news.
我也想说,我一开始真的非常犹豫要不要发出来。
And I also I wanted to say I was so genuinely hesitant to post.
你知道,我曾经纠结了很久,甚至不确定要不要分享任何相关内容。
You know, I was going back and forth for a while about even just posting any of it.
是的。
Yeah.
就像我说的,你第一次就做了。
Like, I Even that you did it in the
第一次。
first time.
甚至只是做试管婴儿。
Even just IVF.
我当时就想,我不介意说我去做了试管婴儿。
I was like, I I don't mind saying I did IVF.
这并不是什么秘密,但我拍下了太多相关的细节。
Like, it's not a secret, but I had filmed just so many details of it.
回头看看,我对自己当时拍了这么多画面感到震惊。
And looking back, I'm like shocked at how much footage I really did film.
太多了。
So much.
是的。
Yeah.
出于一两个原因。
For one of two reasons.
我当时就想,我希望以后能回看这段经历。
I was like, I wanna be able to look back on this.
我想把这一切都记录下来。
I wanna have this documented.
也许我会发出来,如果我想发的话。
Maybe I'll post it, like, if I feel like it.
因为我拍下了我们所有的宫腔内人工授精过程,以及所有之前的生育治疗,但我一直没发,因为我总觉得不太舒服,我想。
Because I filmed all of our IUIs, all of our previous fertility treatments, and I just never posted it because I just didn't feel comfortable, I guess.
那感觉太真实、太私密了,我觉得我就是不想发这些内容。
It just felt very raw, very personal, and I was like, I just don't wanna post this.
所以我最终根本没发那些东西。
So I ended up never posting that stuff.
所以当时我对这个试管婴儿过程也有类似的感受。
So I was like I kinda had the same energy with this IVF thing.
我当时想,我会把这一切都记录下来。
I was like, I will record all this.
我会试着剪辑一下,看看自己的感觉如何,但我不会轻易决定一定发出来,因为这太私密了。
I will maybe start to edit it together and see how I feel, but I'm not gonna just commit to, like, posting this for sure because it's so personal.
这太脆弱了。
It's so vulnerable.
就在几周前,我突然有了一个非常强烈的感觉,我想发布它。
And I just had this, like, very strong feeling literally a few weeks ago that I was like, I I wanna post it.
我觉得这样很好。
Like, I feel good about it.
我觉得我应该分享这段经历。
I feel like I should share the journey.
但另一方面,我又觉得也许我不该分享第一次移植失败的视频。
And then there was a part of me that was like, maybe I won't share the footage of the first transfer failing.
也许我只说一下,哦,我们有一次移植失败了,但第二次成功了,这样就可以了。
Maybe I'll just again, I don't mind saying that like, oh, we had a failed transfer, but the second one worked.
但我只是觉得
But I was just like
展示如此真实的东西。
Showing something so raw.
是的。
Yeah.
那真的太悲伤了,可以说是我在镜头前经历过的最难过的一刻之一。
It just it was so it was so such an actually, like, sad, genuinely, like, one of the saddest moments of my life filmed on camera.
我当时就想,我真的不确定是否要把这个公开,你知道的?
And I was like, I just don't know if I want that out there, you know?
所以我一直告诉切尔西,我根本不敢看那段录像。
So I had been telling Chelsea, was like, I just can't even, like, watch that footage.
我不知道自己会不会把它发出去。
I don't know if I'll ever post it.
我只是觉得我做不到。
I just don't think I can.
也许我会告诉别人,那次没成功。
Like, maybe I'll tell people it didn't work
不过,如果你发出来,也相当于重新经历一遍。
the Well, first also kinda, like, reliving it if you post it as well.
是的。
Yeah.
但其实也没过去多久。
And it really wasn't that long, though, either.
是的。
Yeah.
没错。
Exactly.
这又不是说已经过了一年,我就完全放下了,你知道的?
It's not like it's been, like, a year and I'm over it, you know?
那确实还是件非常艰难的事。
Like, that was still a very hard thing.
所以是的。
And so yeah.
但我就是觉得,这不过是旅程的一部分。
But I I just felt like this is just a part of the journey.
这次移植失败,这就是现实生活。
Like, this first transfer failing, that is just real life.
真的太糟糕了。
Like, it sucks so bad.
而且一开始,我还想着要向大家展示,试管婴儿其实也可以让你过上最好的生活,嗯。
And I think going into it too, I was like, oh, I wanna show everyone that IVF can be you can still live your best life and, like Mhmm.
给人们带来希望。
Give hope to people.
但事实上,我每天都在视频里哭得稀里哗啦。
And then literally, I'm, like, sobbing every day in the video.
我想,好吧。
I'm like, okay.
我已经被现实磨平了棱角。
I have been humbled.
剧情反转。
Plot twist.
是的。
Yeah.
我被深深打击了。
I have been severely humbled.
所以是的。
So Yeah.
是的。
Yeah.
我就是突然有个想法,觉得我应该发出来,我也真的想发。
I just I had this moment where I was like, I feel like I should post it, and I I want to.
我感觉足够自在了。
I feel comfortable enough.
所以发完之后,我就想,天啊,我知道大家都以为成功了,因为每个人都说,是的。
And so but after I published it, I was like, like, I was just so I I knew everyone thought it worked because everyone was, like Yeah.
因为我一直在YouTube上分享整个过程,大家就像被吊在了悬念上。
Messaging me being with because I've been posting the whole journey on YouTube, and people I kinda left on a cliffhanger.
人们都说,我知道一定是好消息。
People were like, I just know it's good news.
我太兴奋了。
I'm so excited.
天啊,我的天。
I like, oh gosh.
天啊,我的天。
Oh gosh.
他们肯定会感到非常沮丧。
They're gonna be, like, devastated.
当我发布时,我真的很感动,因为收到了如此多的爱与支持。
And, yeah, when I posted, I just I was so, like, touched by truly the love and the support that I got.
尽管这不是实时分享的,但我希望你们知道,这对我来说意义非凡。
Even though it wasn't shared in real time, like, I want you guys to know that that meant the absolute world to me.
发布之后,我 literally 哭了整整两天。
And, like, I literally cried for like two days after posting it.
我只是觉得,那不是难过的泪水,
I was just like and not sad cries,
开心的,只是天啊。
like happy, just like, oh my gosh.
人们真的太善良、太体贴了,我对于这个社区的支持简直感激不尽。
People are so nice, so thoughtful, and like, I just couldn't be more grateful for that community.
非常感谢你们在这一整个过程中分享了如此多的爱。
So thank you guys so much for sharing love on just like every part of this this whole process.
但是呢。
But yeah.
我想现在大家应该都了解情况了。
So I think at this point, everyone's probably caught up.
我不确定我在那件事的最后一集里分享了多少内容。
I don't know how much I shared in the final episode of the thing.
我还没完全剪辑好,因为我们是提前几天录制的,但是
I haven't actually edited it fully together yet because we're recording this a few days prior, but
天啊。
Oh my gosh.
太多了。
So much.
是的。
Yeah.
我知道。
I know.
我很高兴你发了它。
I'm glad you posted it.
我觉得可能有很多人正在经历类似的事情,比如失望、悲伤、失去,或者其他类似的情感,看到这些内容会让人感到非常安慰。
I feel like there's probably so many people too that are going through either that specific thing or something similar of like, you know, disappointment, grief, loss, whatever, like, that are experiencing similar emotions that it's like very comforting for people to watch that.
而且拍得真好。
And it was so well.
我当时在你的Instagram上留言了。
I I was like, I commented on your Instagram.
我心想,你是怎么拍得这么有美感的?
I'm like, how are you making this look aesthetic?
就是那些针,还有针。
Like, the needles and the Needles.
拜托。
Please.
医生的诊所。
The doctor's office.
简直太有美感了。
Just like so aesthetic.
你只需要这么做就行了。
That's all you gotta do.
是的。
Yeah.
不。
No.
我真的是被深深记录下来了。
I was genuinely Very well documented.
谢谢。
Thank you.
而且莱夫帮我剪辑了,他在这方面真的很棒。
And it Leif helped me edit it together, and he's just so good at that.
嗯。
Mhmm.
能够一起经历这个过程,做我们共同热爱的事情——拍摄和剪辑,讲述一个故事,这感觉很酷。
And it was kind of it was cool to be able to, like, go through that process together and do something that we love together, which is like filming and editing something and kind of telling a story.
嗯。
Like Mhmm.
把这一切整理出来感觉很特别。
It felt special to put that together.
关于分享这一切,我真的有一些没想到的事情。
Something that I think there were few things that I did not expect about sharing all of that, genuinely.
我知道,说‘我没料到人们会这么友善’听起来有点傻。
I knew I think it'd be silly to be like, I didn't know people would be so nice.
我是说,我知道人们会非常支持和友善。
Like, I knew people would be very supportive and kind.
我觉得我们这个播客,还有我所有的内容,都拥有一个极其棒的社群。
I feel like we have such an amazing community on this podcast, on my all all of it.
我总觉得自己身边都是特别棒的人,他们总是如此善良。
I always feel like I have such great people that are always just so nice.
所以我早知道人们会友善,但我没料到的是,我以为这个内容最能引起正在经历不孕、即将做试管婴儿,或者刚做完试管婴儿的人的共鸣。
So I knew people would be nice, but I think what I didn't expect was, like, I thought maybe that it would resonate the most with people who are going through infertility or who are, like, about to do IVF or who have just done IVF.
我是说,我脑子里想的其实就是这类人。
Like, I thought that that's kind of like who I had in my mind.
这个内容就是为他们准备的。
Like, this is who this is for.
是给那些正在经历这些强烈情感的女性、家庭或人们看的。
It's like other girls who are or other families or people who are, like, experiencing these very raw emotions.
但当然了,我又要哭了。
But of course, I'm gonna cry.
我实际上最容易被那些快乐温馨的事情感动得流泪,甚至比被悲伤的事情感动得还多,这是我意识到的。
I literally cry the most over, like, happy sweet things than even sad things is what I've realized.
但我没想到,首先,我收到了很多来自试管婴儿的留言,那些父母通过试管婴儿技术生下他们的人。
But I didn't expect, like first of all, I got a lot of messages from IVF babies, from from people who were born their parents did IVF to conceive them.
我收到了很多留言,说:‘看这个我情绪特别激动,因为我以前根本不知道我的父母为了生下我经历了什么。’
And I got so many messages being like, I'm so emotional watching this because I did not know what my parents Yeah.
他们为了把我带到这个世界上,经历了那么多,你知道吗?
Went through to like bring me to this earth, you know?
我以前甚至从来没想过这一点。
And I had never even thought about that.
我心想:天啊。
I was like, oh my gosh.
我都不知道辅助生殖技术已经存在这么久了。
That's I didn't even know it's been around that long.
没错。
No.
确实有。
It has.
比如,真的有。
Like, there's Yeah.
有些二十多岁的人关注我,他们是通过试管婴儿出生的,所以他们说,知道自己的父母做过这些,感觉太不可思议了。
People in their twenties, you know, that follow me that were born from IVF, and so they were like, this was so crazy to watch knowing that, like, my parents did this.
他们做了这么多注射和其他治疗,才把我带到这个世界。
Like, they did all these shots and stuff to bring me here.
另一方面,我收到了很多年长女性的私信,她们有的五十多岁,有的四十多岁,甚至更年长。
And and then the on the flip side, I had a lot of, like, older women messaging me that were, like, in their fifties or their forties or whatever, maybe beyond.
我不太确定试管婴儿到底有多久的历史了,我觉得应该是七十年代或八十年代出现的。
I don't know how long IVF actually I think it's been around for like the seventies or eighties.
大概是七十年代或八十年代,我觉得。
Like, seventies or eighties, I think.
她们只是给我发消息,鼓励我,说她们也做过试管婴儿,这唤起了她们很多情感回忆。
But they were just messaging me, like, words of encouragement and being like, I did IVF and, like, this is bringing back so many emotions for me.
是的。
Yeah.
在整个过程中,我感到自己与所有女性都紧密相连。
And I just felt, like, so connected to women in general through this whole process.
比如,无论你是否怀孕,都有十几岁、十八岁的女孩给我发消息,说:‘我还在上高中,看这个的时候我 literally 在哭,因为我不知道。’
Like, any woman, whether you're pregnant or not, I had girls who were, like, 17 or 18 messaging me and be like, I'm literally in high school, and I'm, like, sobbing watching this because I don't know.
我觉得,作为女性,我们一生中要经历太多与身体、生育、月经等相关的事情。
I think just, like, as women, we just go through a lot with our bodies, with fertility, with periods, with anything.
我感到非常、非常有共鸣,也特别有力量去分享——天啊。
And I I felt very, very connected and just like empowered to share oh my gosh.
我知道我本该准备些纸巾的。
I I knew I should've gotten tissues.
所有这些经历。
All of that experience.
有这么多女性站在我这边,真的非常、非常棒。
And to have so many women just like in my corner was like, yeah, just really, really cool.
我想有一件事是我没预料到的。
And I guess something I didn't expect.
就像我说的,我原本只觉得这主要是给那些经历不孕的女生看的,没想到它会对年轻人、年长者、做过和没做过试管婴儿的人都产生影响,我不知道该怎么说。
Like, again, I kind of had tunnel vision of like, this is for other girls going through infertility, I didn't realize it would like make an impact to younger people and older people and people who have done IVF and people who haven't and I don't know.
这真的非常特别。
It was just it was really special.
不。
No.
这真的很美好。
It's it's very that's beautiful.
我觉得即使只是在视频里看你经历这一切,也让人深受鼓舞。
I feel like it's very inspiring to to like watch you go through that even in the video.
当然,我也在现场亲眼见过,但看视频是完全不同的体验,因为你能看到那么多内心的想法、感受和情绪。
Obviously, I saw it in real life as well, but seeing the video is like a whole different thing because you see so much of like the inner thoughts and feelings and emotions.
所以我觉得,对女性来说,就像你说的,我们所有人都要经历如此艰难的生理挑战,而你就像一个代表,展现了如何直面困境,勇敢地说:好吧,这真糟透了。
And so I feel like for women specifically, it's like you were saying, we all go through like such just hard things physically, and we all like you were a representation of like just like taking it on the chin and just like being like brave and just like, okay, this sucks.
我感觉到了一切,但我只是觉得,我别无选择,只能继续前进。
Like, I'm feeling everything, but I'm just like, I I have no choice but to just like keep going.
所以这真的让人感到连接,即使你并没有经历过。
So it is very like, it makes you feel connected even if you haven't.
我当然没有经历过试管婴儿,或者人工授精之类的事,但它依然让我感到鼓舞,让我觉得:好吧,
Like, I haven't gone through IVF, obviously, or, like, IUI or anything like that, but it still makes you feel, like, inspired to just be like, okay.
我就要继续坚持下去。
I'm just gonna, like, push through.
生活很艰难,这就是人生,但总还是有一点希望的。
Things are hard, and it's just life, but there's always a little bit of hope sometimes.
即使没有希望,你也要继续往前走。
And even when there's not, like, you just keep going.
是的。
Yeah.
各位,新年正式到了,这意味着有了新的机会去建立联系。
You guys, it is officially a new year, and that means new opportunities to make connections.
但谈到约会时,主动出击并不知道从何开始可能会很困难。
But when it comes to dating, it can be tough to put yourself out there and know where to start.
我觉得在当今这个时代,你能去约会、寻找对象的地方多到几乎让人不知所措。
I feel like especially in today's day and age, it's almost overwhelming the amount of places you can go to, you know, date and look for people.
你只需要知道,你需要Hinge——一款设计用来被删除的约会应用。
And all you need to know is that you need Hinge, the dating app designed to be deleted.
Hinge是新年使用的完美约会应用,因为它能让你超越表面,展现个性,并遇见志同道合的人。
Hinge is the perfect dating app to use in the new year because it really allows you to go beyond the surface, express your personality, and meet people who are on the same page.
当我还是婚礼摄影师时,经常拍摄婚礼,我无法告诉你有多少对情侣是通过约会应用认识的。
When I was a wedding photographer and I shot weddings all the time so often, I cannot tell you the amount of couples that met from a dating app.
这真的让我重新相信,你完全可以通过网络认识一个人,而且他们真的会是你的绝佳伴侣。
And it really restored my faith in just being able to actually meet someone online and they actually are an amazing match for you.
所以我知道这会非常有帮助。
So I know that this can be so helpful.
而且当我们举办现场活动时,我们总是会谈到约会话题。
And also when we have done our shows, our what we said live shows, we always talk about dating at our shows.
你知道吗,我们得读一些令人震惊的约会故事。
You know we gotta you know we gotta read some shocking dating stories.
我们总是会问人们:最好的约会应用是什么?
And we'll always ask people like, what's the best dating app?
而几乎每次,实际上每一次都毫无例外,观众们都会齐声大喊:Hinge,Hinge。
And pretty much every time actually, I think every single time without fail, the audience would, as an accumulation, be like, Hinge, Hinge, and be yelling that to us.
所以Hinge就是那个应用。
So Hinge is the one.
另外,如果你已经用了Hinge,去更新一下你的个人资料吧。
Also, if you already have Hinge, go and refresh your profile.
明白吗?
Okay?
现在正是绝佳的时机。
This is the perfect time.
新年新气象。
It's the new year, new you.
去回答一些新的问题吧。
Go answer some new prompts.
在你的个人资料里加点新内容。
Put something new in your profile.
放一张你看起来又帅又有趣、充满节日气氛的跨年夜照片上去吧。
Put like, you know, a cute little New Year's Eve photo up there of you looking hot and, you know, fun and exciting.
也许今年你就能遇到真爱,或者找到你想要的那个人。
And maybe you'll find the love of your life this year or whatever you're looking for.
另外,让你知道一下,如果你对说‘我们是在约会软件上认识的’感到犹豫的话。
Also, just so you know, if you're ever hesitant about saying like, oh, we met on a dating app.
比如,你不想用约会软件,因为万一你遇到了真爱,坠入爱河,最后结婚了,你就会想:‘算了,我就不说我们是通过约会软件认识的了吧。’
Like, you don't wanna get on a dating app because what if you meet the love of your life, you fall in love, you get married, then you're like, well, I don't have to say, that we met on dating app.
你知道你这一生得多少次被问到这个问题吗?
Do you know how many times you're gonna have to answer that actual question?
大概五次吧,当别人问‘你们是怎么认识的?’的时候。
Probably five times in your life with people like, how did you meet?
所以这并不是什么大不了的事。
So it's not that big of a deal.
如果你在找什么,就去试试Hinge吧。
Just if you're looking for something, go ahead and hop on Hinge.
今年Manifest你想要的约会体验,下载Hinge,找到一个值得你卸载这个应用的人。
Manifest the dating experience you want this year, download Hinge, and find someone worth deleting the app for.
这正是我提到过的一点。
That's something I mentioned.
我不
I don't
知道这是否已经说过了,不过到目前为止,所有内容都已揭晓了,我想。
know if it's in the well, at this point, everything's come out, I guess.
在一次
In one
我的节目中,我好像提到过另一次转移。
of my episodes, was, like, doing another transfer.
我曾经对其他经历过移植失败的女性说,我想让你们知道,继续尝试是多么勇敢。
I was like saying to other women, if they've gone through a failed transfer, I was like, I want you to know how brave it is to like, just keep trying.
因为显然你并没有太多选择。
Because you obviously don't really have a choice.
如果你想要一个家庭,却遭受不孕的困扰,你或许可以选择放弃。
Like, if you want a family and you suffer from infertility, it's like, I guess you can just give up.
有时候,也许这样也是合理的。
And sometimes, maybe that's fair.
你就此放手,我理解。
Like, you just you're done, and that's I get it.
但我认为,如果你还有更多胚胎,只是觉得该进行下一次移植了,那真的非常勇敢,因为你清楚没有百分之百的把握。
But I think, like, you know, if you have more embryos and you're just like, alright, it's time for another transfer, it's like, it's so brave because you know there's no guarantee.
是的。
Yeah.
而且现在你知道有多糟糕
And it's And now you know how bad
这很痛。
it hurts.
是的。
Yeah.
你知道自己正在为要么最幸福的时刻、要么最糟糕的时刻做准备,而你完全不知道接下来会发生什么,但你还是继续做了,因为你不得不做,或者你真的想做,不管怎样。
And you know how bad you know you're setting yourself up for, like, either the happiest moment or the worst moment, and you have no idea what's in store, and you're just doing it because you have to or or you want to or whatever.
而且,是的,我经历这个过程时真的感到无比谦卑——并不是因为我以为这会很容易,而是我一直有种心态,说不清是什么,就是觉得人得坚强,觉得事情本来就很艰难。
And, yeah, I just I was so, like, truly humbled going through this process because not that I thought it was gonna be easy at all, but I just have always had this, like, I don't know what it is, but just kind of this mindset of, like, toughness of just, like, you know, things are hard.
你只能接受,毕竟总有人比你更惨。
You just have to you know, people always have it worse.
就他妈的先搞砸了再说。
Just, like, fuck up and do it.
我觉得整个这个过程真的让我跌到了谷底,让我意识到:好吧。
And I think this, like, whole process just literally brought me to rock bottom to where I was like, okay.
有时候事情就是难到极致,你只能承认:是的,认输吧,就接受吧,我的生活现在真的好痛。
Like, sometimes things are just so hard and you just have to be like, yeah, surrender and and just be like, my life, like, hurts right now.
这太糟了。
This sucks.
我感到很生气。
And I'm like mad.
我不知道。
And I don't know.
你只能继续前进,但你也允许自己有脆弱的时刻。
You just gotta keep going and but but like, there you're allowed to have moments of weakness.
我想我意识到的是,这个过程中充满了无数脆弱的时刻。
I guess that's what I was realizing is like, there are just so many moments of weakness in this process.
我之前以为的那些脆弱,大概就是这样。
What I perceived as weakness, I guess.
是的。
Yeah.
就是那种彻底绝望的感觉。
Of just being like, literally hopeless.
展开剩余字幕(还有 480 条)
而且是的。
And yeah.
我不知道。
I don't know.
显然,我能说的太多了。
There's so much I could say, obviously.
我只是觉得,现在我明白了。
I just I feel like now I understand.
再次,我当时想,我希望成为那个例子,证明试管婴儿并不一定要这么艰难。
Again, I was like, oh, I wanna be I wanna be the example that IVF is doesn't have to be so hard.
我知道,我意识到这很艰难,但我也意识到它非常值得。
And I'm like, you know, that wasn't what I I I realized it was hard, but I also realized that it was very rewarding.
嗯。
Mhmm.
甚至我还会说,奇怪的是,我在进行第二次移植前,就告诉了莱夫,那时我们还没拿到检测结果。
And that even I will say weirdly, I told Leif this, like, when we were going into our second transfer, and we didn't even have results yet of our test.
我们根本不知道下一次会不会成功。
Like, we didn't know if anything would work next time.
我知道这听起来很疯狂,但我真的觉得做试管婴儿让我感到无比充实。
And I was like, I know this sounds insane, but, like, I feel so, like, fulfilled doing IVF.
即使我不知道会不会成功,没有任何事情是 guaranteed 的,我也不知道它是否真的能成功。
Like, even though I don't know if anything's like, nothing's guaranteed, and I don't know if it'll ever work.
去诊所的时候,我觉得自己正在向前迈进。
Like, going to the doctor's office, it feels like I'm, like, moving forward
嗯。
Mhmm.
在人生中,我在做一件艰难的事,而且我正在全力以赴。
In life, and I'm doing something hard, and I'm trying really hard.
在生活中,去尝试新事物、努力拼搏、失败后重新站起来,这本身就是一件好事。
And it's, like, it's good to just do that in life, to try new things, to try hard at something, to fail, to get up and go again.
嗯。
Like Mhmm.
我觉得这真的让你变得强大很多。
I think it just strengthens you so much.
所以,奇怪的是,即使在失败的时候,我也觉得非常充实和有回报,因为我在经历一件非常艰难的事,并且还在坚持做下去。
So, yeah, weirdly, even when it was failing, I was like, I feel very fulfilled and rewarded, like, going through a very hard thing and continuing to just do it.
是的。
Yeah.
这我觉得很有道理,可能对很多人来说也是如此。
That makes, I think, a lot of sense, probably to a lot of people too.
比如,我对很多事情也有这样的感受,当然我不是特别能感同身受,但很多情况下,当你觉得一件事很难,你就觉得自己在失败。
Like, I feel that way about, obviously not, I can't relate to that specifically, but about a lot of things that you think if it's hard, you're failing.
你会想,哦,如果这件事很难,而我又不够坚强,那我就是在失败,我不擅长这个。
It's like, oh, if this is hard and I'm not, like, so tough, then I'm failing, and I'm not good at this.
但有时候,你之所以如此坚强,正是因为事情太难了,而你允许自己哭泣、感到悲伤、抱怨,然后做任何你需要做的事来度过难关。
But sometimes the reason it is you are so tough is because it is so hard and you are letting yourself cry and feel sad and complain and, you know, do whatever it is that you have to do to get through it.
有时候,最美丽、最有回报的事情,恰恰是最艰难的事情。
It's like, sometimes that is the most beautiful and rewarding things are the hardest things.
是的。
Yeah.
我觉得这同样适用于为人母这一点。
And I feel like that's kind of goes into just motherhood as well.
嗯哼。
It's like Mhmm.
我经常看到一个TikTok视频,讲的是一个女孩。
A lot of tie I was seeing this TikTok, and it was like this girl.
她说:我在考虑要孩子,而且我真的很期待。
She's like, so I I'm thinking about having kids, and I'm really excited.
而且,我听说养孩子真的特别有成就感。
And, like, I've heard it's just so fulfilling.
她说:没错。
She's like, yes.
就是那个已经当了妈妈的女孩。
Like the girl, she's had kids.
她说是的。
She's like, yes.
你应该去做。
You should do it.
这太棒了。
It's amazing.
这绝对是做过最棒的事。
It's literally the best thing I've ever done.
她说是的。
She's like, yeah.
但我也听过一些可怕的故事。
But I've also heard horror stories.
她说是的。
She's like, yeah.
真的非常可怕。
It's really horrifying.
这其实真的很吓人。
Like, it's actually so scary.
她说是等等。
She's like, wait.
是哪一个?
Which one is it?
她说是的。
She's like, yeah.
其实就是两者都有。
Like, it's both.
就是两者都有,所以当事情特别难的时候
Like, it's just both, and that's why, like, when things are so hard
而回报又如此丰厚。
and the reward is so good.
对。
Yeah.
当然。
Definitely.
确实是。
It is.
就是全部。
It's all of it.
就是所有这些的结合。
It's all of it combined.
而且我
And I
我觉得随着年龄增长,就是,我不知道,again,尽管我会谈到所有开心和美好的事情,但即使我们得到了想要的结果,我们远不止是兴奋、感激、快乐,这些情绪都有。
feel like just getting older, it's like, I don't know, just, again, even though I and we'll get into all the happy stuff and all the good stuff, but it's like even though I obviously got we got the result we wanted, we're so, like, beyond just excited, grateful, happy, all of those things.
就像过去这一年整体上非常沉重,还有其他一些事情,那真是艰难的一年,所以我感觉很难保持信念。
Like, this just this past year was a very heavy year, just in general, like, with other things as well, And it was just a really hard year, so I feel like and it was hard to keep the faith.
是的。
Yes.
几个月甚至更长时间的生育治疗,我觉得会夺走你原本正常的生活。
And just months and months and months of fertility treatments kind of just takes your normal life away, I think.
这让你很难维持正常的日常作息。
It it makes it hard to just have your normal normal routine.
比如,会有好几周我都不能锻炼。
Like, there would be weeks on end that I couldn't exercise.
你知道的,移植后,他们会说,几周内完全不要运动。
Like, you know, after a transfer, they're like, don't exercise at all for a few weeks.
所以,你甚至会
So Well, you even get
起来。
up.
是的。
Yeah.
连续五天。
For five days.
所以我感觉我花了太多时间,一直处于停滞状态,无法做我想做的事,但我知道我是在为更大的目标做出牺牲。
So I just feel like I spent so much time, like, very stagnant and not able to do things that I wanted to do, but I knew I was making a sacrifice for something greater.
而且,这真的太难了。
And, again, it's just it's so hard.
我对任何经历试管婴儿的人充满同情,因为这真的太艰难了——你付出了如此巨大的代价:时间、精力、金钱、身体,一切的一切,却不知道是否能成功。
I have so much, like, empathy for anyone going through IVF because it is so hard that you are going through such a big sacrifice of your time, your energy, your money, your body, everything, and you don't know if it is going to work.
是的。
Yeah.
这真的真的很艰难。
Like, it's really it's really hard.
所以,是的,过去这一年,我大部分时间都在做试管婴儿,而且我从未实时分享过这些经历。
So, yeah, just this this whole past year, like, majority of my year was spent doing IVF, and I didn't post about any of it in real time.
我记得在胚胎移植失败后不久,我们就得录制一集播客。
I remember we had to record a podcast, like, very soon after my failed transfer.
我不记得是哪一集了,但当时我觉得,这个播客某种程度上成了我逃离这一切的出口。
I don't remember which episode, but and I was just like, in a sense, I feel like the podcast is kinda was kinda my escape from a lot of it.
我觉得我依然能在播客里找到乐趣,做真实的自己,但确实如此。
Like, I still felt like I could have fun and, you know, be myself on the podcast, but, yeah.
同时,从事一个需要对外展示的工作也很不容易。
It's just it's hard to have a very forward facing job as well.
一方面,我的工作是最好的情况,因为我时间非常灵活。
On one on one end, it's my job was the best case scenario because I have very flexible hours.
我是自己的老板,但有时候一连好几周,我每天都忍不住哭泣。
I'm my own boss, But it's like, you know, there would be a week straight where I'm just, like, crying every day.
所以当时真的很难受,也只能接受现实。
So just having, like, a really hard time, and it's like, okay.
你知道,这个睫毛膏。
You know, this do us mascara.
是的。
Yeah.
就像这个
Like, this
截止日期到了。
deal is due.
这个也到期了。
This is due.
你得起来行动,比如得一次性制作好几集播客,而作为面向公众的人,还得保持积极的状态,我觉得我一向都很乐观,但当你情绪低落时,还要强行表现得轻松愉快,这也很困难。
You gotta get up and do, like, you gotta batch podcast episodes, and it's like, oh, like being forward facing and having to bring I I feel like I always have, like, a very lighthearted attitude, and so to try and bring that energy when you're, like, very down is also hard.
但我不知道。
But I don't know.
我要说,我为自己度过这段经历感到非常自豪。
I I am very proud of myself, I will say, going through this whole thing.
比如,即使回看录像,即使在那次失败的转学之后,也才过了几天。
Like, even watching back the footage, I I still, like, even after my failed transfer, it was like a few days later.
那之后我连续两天没拍视频,因为我真的觉得我做不到。
I took like two days off of filming after that because I was just like, I can't.
然后我想,大概是两天或三天后,我回看录像时,居然还在开玩笑。
And then I think it was like two days after or three days after, I was like watching back the footage and I was like just making jokes still.
我就觉得,我不知道。
I'm like, I don't know.
这给了我很多力量和信心,让我意识到,我刚经历了一件真正击垮我精神的事情,但我还是爬起来,准备好,甚至开玩笑,我不知道。
It just gave me a lot of like empowerment and confidence to be like I just went through like something that really just broke my spirit, but I was still like getting up and getting ready and like making a joke and I don't know.
继续,是的。
Kept Yeah.
你仍然是你自己。
Where you're still yourself.
是的。
Yeah.
嗯。
Mhmm.
或者至少努力保持这样。
Or at least tried to be.
而且这并不是必须的。
So and not that that's necessary.
如果你正在经历困难,你完全有权利不去坚强,做真实的自己,就躺在那里抱怨。
Like, if you're going through something hard, you absolutely deserve to not be strong and be yourself and just literally lay around and complain.
而且,在我转学失败之后,对不起,我老是提这件事。
And like, after my transfer, that failed, which again, I'm sorry to keep harping on that.
我只是觉得,这整个旅程中,这占据了非常重要的部分,因为当时就像是
I just feel like that was such a massive part of the journey because it was like
巨大的期待之后,却得到了最糟糕的消息,就像你之前在视频里提到过的,但我想再强调一下,你根本没有理由觉得这件事不会成功,就你的具体情况而言。
this huge buildup, and then just the worst news, like And you had again, you talked about this in your video, but just to reemphasize, like, you had no reason to think that it wouldn't work, like, with your specific situation.
对其他人来说,也许风险更大。
Like, others, maybe it's it's even more of a risk.
也许这个能成功,也许不能,但你当时被各种情况和你的处境所承诺着,
Like, maybe this will work, maybe it's not, but you had been so, like, promised by I mean, just the situation and and your circumstances.
一切看起来都完美无缺。
Like, everything was looking perfect.
一切看起来都非常好,所以
Everything was looking really good, so
我觉得我只是抱有很高的期望。
I think I just had really high hopes.
是的。
Yeah.
所以,没错,那确实是这段旅程中非常重要的一部分。
So, yeah, that was just a massive part of the journey.
我也没告诉过任何人。
I also hadn't told anyone.
我没告诉切丽莎我要转学。
I didn't tell Chelsea that I was transferring.
我也没告诉我妈妈。
I didn't tell my mom.
我谁都没告诉。
I didn't tell anyone.
贝丝知道,因为她得知道这些事,比如工作方面的事。
Beth knew because she had to know for, like, work stuff.
我当时就想,我必须卧床休息。
I was like, I have to go on bed rest.
我得告诉她,我这几天真的没法拍视频了。
Like, I have to tell her I literally cannot film these days.
随便吧。
Whatever.
所以贝丝知道。
So Beth knew.
奇怪的是,海莉·劳也知道。
Weirdly, Hailey Raw knew.
我实际上只见过她两次。
Literally, I've met her twice.
我当时就想,你简直是唯一知道我要转学的人,因为她做过试管婴儿,而且她当时在城里,我们一起去吃了午饭。
I was like, you're literally the only person that knows that I'm transferring because she did IVF, and she was in town, and we went to lunch.
我身边没有特别亲近的人做过试管婴儿,但我当时正在打一些特别疼的针。
And I don't have any super close people to me who had done IVF, but I was, like, doing these shots that were hurting really bad.
我当时想,我得问问她,如果这是正常的,或者有什么我能做的,比如她知道有什么办法能让情况好转。
I was like, I need to ask her, like, what if it's normal or if there's anything I could do, like, if there's anything she knows about to make it better.
所以我告诉了她,因为当你熟悉IVF时,你就知道当你打某些针时,就意味着快要移植了。
And so I told her because when you're familiar with IVF, you know when you're doing certain shots, like, you're about to transfer.
所以不管怎样,她知道,而且几乎没人知道,我当时特别想给大家一个惊喜,宣布这个好消息,结果却变成了坏消息。
So anyway, she knew very few people knew, and I was like, so that was another element to it is I was so excited to surprise everyone with the good news, and then it was not good news.
所以。
And so
然后我不得不告诉他们。
then I had to surprise
让大家知道这个坏消息。
everyone with bad news.
得说,哦,我做了移植。
Be like, oh, I did a transfer.
然后我就想,哦。
And I'm like, oh.
然后我就想,结果没成功。
And I'm like, and it didn't work.
是的。
Yeah.
哦,好吧。
Oh, okay.
那真是一段艰难的时光。
So that was just a that was a rough time.
我确实想放下这段经历,但我也觉得这并不现实,因为很多人做试管婴儿第一次就成功了,但这种情况确实也会发生。
I do wanna, like, move on from that, but I I do feel like that is a very, like it not realistic because a lot of people, it works first try for IVF, but that does happen sometimes.
这就是实际情况,而我讨厌它竟是这样。
And so that's the truth of the situation, and I hate that it is.
我很讨厌,但你知道,事后诸葛亮,我觉得正是因为有过那次经历,第二次移植成功才显得更加特别。
Like, I hate but, that you know, hindsight's twenty twenty, and I feel like, obviously, because I had that experience, the second transfer working, I think, was even more, like, just special.
是的。
Yeah.
因为那简直是天大的好消息。
Because I it was like the best news ever.
是的。
Yeah.
百分百。
100%.
天啊。
So Oh my gosh.
是的。
Yeah.
我觉得当你告诉我失败的时候,那种感觉真的很强烈——当然我不是想把话题扯到自己身上,但我想分享一下我的看法。
I feel like when you told me that it failed, it was like and not to make this about me by any chance, but to add my perspective into it.
那真的让我非常震惊,因为就在前一天,我刚得知自己怀孕了,是的。
It was like so jarring in so many ways because I had literally just found out I was pregnant like the day before Yeah.
你告诉我的。
That you told me.
所以当时我已经被那个消息震惊了,然后你告诉我这件事,我简直崩溃了两倍,因为如果我们
So it was like, I was already in shock from that, and then I had no idea, and you told me, and I was just like so devastated times two than I would have regularly been because we would
本会更加亲密。
have been like even closer.
只相隔一周。
One week apart.
是啊。
Like Yeah.
这太痛苦了,因为
It was so painful because
这更让人心痛,我当时觉得,我甚至都没时间去处理情绪,大概有
It just made it sting, and I was like, I feel like I didn't even process emotions for like
那之后的一周都是这样。
a week after that.
我只是想,天啊。
Was just like, oh my gosh.
我不知道该怎么感受。
I don't know like how to feel.
我真的完全不知道该怎么感受。
I genuinely have no idea how to feel.
我觉得很难过。
Like, I feel so sad.
我一直在保持一点点希望,觉得也许很快就会好起来。
I'm so like, keeping this little bit of hope that like it will work soon, maybe.
我不知道,但这是我唯一能期待的了,因为我根本不知道该怎么应对这一切。
I don't know, like, but that's all I can look forward to because I don't even know how to, handle this.
是的。
Yeah.
这仅仅是我觉得你经历的痛苦的一小部分,我简直无法想象。
And that's, like, a fraction, I feel, like, of what you even went through, so I can't even imagine.
是的。
Yeah.
这时间真是太疯狂了。
It was insane timing, like.
是的。
Yeah.
太糟糕了。
Horrible.
时机太糟了。
Horrible timing.
是的。
Yeah.
但我感觉这其实是一个很好的证明。
I feel like it's such a testament though.
整个过程结束后,我们总会走向更开心的事。
Like, this entire process, we will move on to happy things.
我发誓。
I swear.
差不多五十分钟,最后十分钟就那样了。
It's like fifty minutes for It the last 10 it just yeah.
这真是一个很好的证明。
It's just such a testament
证明了人们从未见过这些东西。
to stuff that people have not seen.
就好像他们对这一切一无所知。
It's like they had known nothing about this.
对吧。
Right.
你知道的。
You know?
对吧。
Right.
这就是他们一直错过的。
This is what they've been missing out on.
是的。
Yeah.
我觉得这真是,他们就像,是的。
I feel like it's such a They're like, yeah.
我很高兴。
I'm glad.
他们就像,天啊,这真是关于友谊的。
They're like, sheesh of, like, friendship though.
而且,是的。
And like Yeah.
我在我发布的YouTube视频里提到过,我的一些最好的朋友,其中就包括切尔西,在我移植失败后不久就告诉我她们怀孕了。
My friendships with people, which I mentioned in my in my YouTube video, like, few of my best friends and Chelsea being one of them, like, told me they were pregnant very soon after my failed transfer.
我一直,一直在我整个生育旅程中努力做到,我不知道该怎么表达,但每当看到生育相关内容,人们总在说‘不要这么说’。
And it's like I have always I have always tried so hard through my entire fertility journey to be like I I don't know even how to word this, but, like, I would always see fertility content and people being like, here's what not to say.
比如,永远不要对正在经历不孕的人说:‘你就是太紧张了,放松点。’
Like, don't ever tell someone going through infertility, like, oh, you should just relax.
或者有一些特定的流行语,人们会说,不要对正在经历不孕的人说这些话。
Or certain there's certain buzz phrases or things that people are like, do not say this to, people going through infertility.
一方面,我完全同意。
On one hand, I completely agree.
就像有一些事情一样。
It's like there are certain things.
总之,请不要猜测别人是否怀孕了。
Just please in general, please don't speculate that someone's pregnant.
请不要问他们是否怀孕了。
Please don't ask if they're pregnant.
请不要问他们什么时候怀孕,这非常私密,我在一定程度上同意。
Please don't ask when they're it's just it's very personal, and I do agree to an extent.
但我一直试图提醒自己,并不是每个人都有责任完美地理解我的感受。
But I think I've always tried to also be like, it's not everyone's job to validate my feelings perfectly.
我们每个人都在经历艰难的事情。
We're all going through hard things.
我们每个人生活中都有非常艰难的事情。
We all have really hard things in our life.
这不只是我一个人的事,我的世界并不是所有人都要围绕着我转,觉得我的不孕是最重要、你们必须小心翼翼地避开我的话题。
It's not just me that it's not my world and everyone's living in it where it's like, you know, my infertility is the most important thing, and you need to, like, walk on eggshells around me.
我从不希望我的任何朋友有这种感觉。
I've never wanted any of my friends to feel like that.
他们不能谈论自己怀孕的事。
Like, they can't talk about being pregnant.
他们不能说,哦,我要办婴儿派对了。
They can't talk about, oh, I'm having a baby shower.
我不希望他们因为自己无法怀孕而在我面前感到尴尬。
Like, I don't want them to feel uncomfortable around me just because I can't get pregnant.
我确实一直努力传递这种态度,并且明确表达这一点。
And I've really, really tried to bring that energy and, like, always make that very clear.
请记住,我仍然想成为你生活的一部分。
Like, please like, I wanna be a part of your life still.
你谈论这个我根本不介意。
I don't care if you talk about this.
我真的做到了。
And I really have.
这不仅仅是说我假装表现得没事。
Like, that's not even just I'm not saying I've tried to put a front up.
我真的努力保持积极的态度。
Like, I've really tried to be still Yeah.
嗯。
Mhmm.
而且我会去参加朋友的婴儿派对,为他们做事情,而不是因为自己正在经历困难就视而不见。
And, like, throwing my friends baby showers and doing things for them and not just turning a blind eye because I'm struggling with something.
但我想那是第一次,当周围很多人都怀孕了,而我刚刚经历了那段特别艰难的时光。
But I think that was the first time, like, when it was like a lot of people are getting pregnant around me and I had just had that that really hard experience.
那是我第一次感到,哦,我有点为自己感到难过。
Like, that was one of the first times where I was like, oh, like, I feel bad for myself.
我真的很难过、很生气,你知道的,我总是觉得,哦,但别觉得我是在装样子,我真的觉得这太不公平了。
Like, I I am genuinely so sad and mad and, like, you know, I always am like, oh, But don't feel the I was like, this feels so unfair.
我真的很沮丧。
Like, I'm so upset.
我不知道。
And I don't know.
我只是感到非常感激,因为我的朋友们完全理解并认可了我的感受。
I just feel so grateful because my friends completely, like, validated and understood that.
我不知道。
And I don't know.
没有人表现得幼稚,把话题扯到自己身上,尽管他们确实有这个权利,因为你知道,当你怀孕的时候,你会想,我想告诉你这件事,而你不必做出特定的反应。
No one was, like, immature making it about them even though, like, they had a right to because, you know, like, when you were pregnant, you're like, I I wanna tell you this and you don't have to react a certain way.
你当时真的特别体贴。
Like, you were so just Yeah.
人们问我,我能看看你告诉黛西的那段视频吗?
People are like, can I see the video of you telling Daisy?
哦,绝对没有。
Oh, absolutely not.
绝对没有。
Absolutely not.
根本没有视频。
There was no video.
这太令人心碎了。
It was devastating.
根本没有视频。
There was no video.
时间上
The timing
太糟糕了。
was horrible.
就是绝对没有。
It's just Absolutely not.
是的。
Yeah.
那不会,那根本不存在。
That will not that doesn't exist.
所以是的。
So yeah.
我不知道。
I don't know.
人们只是,我的朋友们对我特别温柔,我觉得,这让我明白了。
People just like, my friends were just very, like, gentle with me, I feel like, and were like, it just showed me.
我想这和我们现在的年龄有关,但就是感觉我生活中每个人现在都特别成熟,以至于我并不是不知道。
And I guess this makes sense with the age we're at, but it's like I just feel like everyone in my life is very, like, mature at this point to where it's not like I don't know.
你就是懂的。
You just get it.
就像,是的。
And like Yeah.
你知道什么话不该说。
You know you know what not to say.
而且,是的。
And like Yeah.
每个人对一切都非常理解。
You everyone's just been very, like, understanding about everything.
我的所有朋友,我记得我曾经发消息给其中一个朋友谈这件事。
And all of my friends, like I remember I was texting one of my friends about it.
我告诉她,我说:对不起。
I told her I was like, I'm sorry.
我们本来打算做别的事情的。
Like I we were supposed to do something else.
我不得不放弃转学,而且我真的不在状态。
I just had to fail transfer and I'm just like not in the space.
她真的只是说,我不知道,但非常支持我,然后我说,我只是觉得想抱怨一下,说实话。
And she literally was like, I don't know, just very validating and then was like, I said, I just feel like complaining, honestly.
我只是觉得很难过。
Like, I just feel so upset.
她怀孕了,她说:‘不,不用这样。’
And she's pregnant and she was like she's like, no.
别老想着积极的一面。
F the bright side.
她说,你不需要非得去想积极的一面。
Like, was like, you don't have to you don't have to, like, think on the bright side.
就是说。
Like, just
允许自己感受情绪。
just be in your feelings.
而且不管怎样,我真的是
And anyway, I'm literally
今天是个适合录音的好日子。
have a great day to record.
多美好的一天啊。
What a great day.
我们的妆都花在脸上了。
What I Our makeup just smearing down our face.
每当我提起我的朋友们,我都会变得特别情绪化,因为我真的非常感激,我觉得很多人一生中都没有这样的友谊——那种如此清醒、如此成熟、真正能共度一切的友谊。
Whenever I talk about my friends, I literally get the most emotional because I'm just I truly am so grateful, and I feel like a lot of people don't have that type of friendship in their life where it's like so aware, so mature, just truly can get through anything.
当我们去圣巴特岛的时候,我身体也不太好,因为那时我的事情刚失败不久。
Like, when we were in Saint Bart's, I was not well also kind of because I had just it had failed pretty recently.
那简直是最终极的……我不知道怎么说。
Well, it was like the ultimate just I don't know.
我们是最好的朋友,我们就是被迫在一起的,对。
It's like we're best We're just forced yeah.
我们当时就觉得,这简直是个荒谬的玩笑。
We were just like, this is a sick joke.
我当时觉得,我们俩都感觉这太荒谬了,你明明应该怀孕的。
Like, I was feeling we both were just feeling like this is just like, you should be pregnant.
就像,你应该我
Like, you should I
我本来计划好了。
I had planned.
就像,我本来计划好了。
Like, I had planned.
我知道我在圣巴特岛的时候会怀孕。
I knew I was gonna be pregnant in Saint Bart's.
不。
No.
是的。
Yeah.
预示。
Foreshadowing.
我没有。
I wasn't.
我当时就想,哦,我大概会到那个周数。
And I was like, oh, I'll be about this many weeks.
所以希望到那时候我不会恶心之类的。
Like, so hopefully, I won't be sick by then or whatever.
结果基本上完全相反了。
And like and then basically, it was reversed.
切尔西那时候比那个还要再晚一点,但差不多就是那个周数,而我还是没怀孕。
Like, Chelsea was that, like, a little bit further than that, but, like, basically that amount of weeks, and I still wasn't pregnant.
我记得当时就在海滩上哭。
And it was just like, I remember, like, crying around the beach.
那时候就是,是啊。
It was like yeah.
我当时就想,我知道你是我最好的朋友,因为我依然那么爱你。
I was like, I know that you're my best friend because I still, like, love you so much.
是的。
Yeah.
我仍然很高兴你怀孕了。
I'm, like, still happy that you're pregnant.
但是是的。
But yeah.
对。
Yeah.
只是,从头再来一次,真的让人沮丧,但我绝不是想把这事扯到我身上。
It just, like, sucks to be, like, from again, not to make this about me in any form of fashion.
你不是。
You're not.
没关系。
It's fine.
但你是我那么爱的人,我那么希望你能实现这个愿望,和你渴望这个愿望一样久,可我却感觉自己连我都
But it's, like, to be the person who, like, loves you so much and, like, wants that for you so bad and has been wanting that, like, for you as long as you have been wanting that, and then to feel like the person who I'm, like, I I feel like I don't even
不想再和你待在一起了。
wanna be around you.
我甚至不想让你面对这件事,因为我是离你最近的人,而我却让你去思考、去面对,这实在是不可避免的。
I don't even wanna like make you face this because I'm literally the person who is the closest to you and I'm like making you think about it, face it, like, it's just inevitable.
所以感觉就像是,天啊。
So it feels like, oh my gosh.
现在我成了你故事里的坏人,但我也在努力成为那个最支持你的人,可这感觉如此扭曲和黑暗,我们刚才还只是坐在海滩上,这真是太疯狂了。
Now I, the bad guy in your story, and I'm like but I'm also trying like, I want to be the ultimate, like, person supporting you, but it feels so twisted and dark, and we were just, like, sitting on the beach just like, this is this is crazy.
这真的很糟糕,但我们仍然可以做朋友,一起努力度过这一切。
Like, this sucks, but we can still be friends and, like, try to navigate this together.
我不知道。
And I don't know.
我只是觉得,当你的朋友经历这种事时,当你自己也在经历这一切时,至少对我来说,我相信你的其他朋友也是一样。
Just I feel like with when your friends go through like, when you're going through this, though, at the same time, it's like there's no part of me, at least, and I'm sure this is how your other friends feel as well.
这根本不是负担。
It's like there's no burden.
这从来就不是负担。
It's it's never a burden.
当你长大后,生命中会出现一些你深爱的人,我不认为他们存在的目的只是为了让你的生活更轻松,成为你故事里完美的配角。
Like, when you get older, you just have people in your life that you love, and I don't believe that they're just all supposed to be there to make your life easier, and to be like the perfect, you know, side character in your story.
事情就是如此。
It's like, it is what it is.
我记得我跟你说过的时候,你当时说,我就是讨厌这种事让人这么难过。
It doesn't make like, I remember when even I told you, you're like, I just like hate that it makes this sad.
我讨厌你不能直接告诉我,然后开心起来。
Like, I hate that, like, you can't just tell me and be excited.
当然,最好的情况是这样。
And it's like, obviously, yeah, best case scenario.
但与此同时,事情就是如此,我永远不会改变它。
But at the same time, it just is what it is, and I would never change it.
当你生命中有了你爱的人,事情就是这样的。
I that's just how it is when you have people you love in your life.
这些关系让生活变得有意义,我从没觉得有任何一丝厌烦。
It makes your life meaningful, those relationships, and there's no part of me that's like, ugh.
我只是希望,我没有一个朋友正在经历不孕的问题。
I just wish that, like, I didn't have a friend who was going through infertility.
你知道吗
You know what I
意思?
mean?
是的。
Yeah.
我才不在乎呢。
It's like, I don't care.
这就是现实的一部分,我宁愿拥有你这样的挚友,拥有这段关系,也不愿去跟一个我只能用很兴奋的语气告诉的人分享。
That's just it's just part of what it is, and there's no I'd much rather have you as a best friend and have this relationship than be like, oh, someone who's not that I can tell them in, like, a really excited way.
就像,这真的就是现实如此。
It's like, it's such a it's just it is what it is.
对。
Yeah.
但不管怎样,我就说这一点。
But anyways, I'll just say that.
不。
No.
我很高兴你补充了这个视角,因为我也真的会这么想。
That's I'm glad you added in that perspective because I also I would literally yeah.
就像我刚才说的,我真会感到抱歉,因为现在我觉得自己在淡化一件非常令人兴奋的事,我觉得如果不够兴奋,好像是我的错,是的。
It's like I just mentioned, I would literally be like, I feel bad for you as well because now I feel like I'm dulling down a very exciting, like you know, I feel like it's my fault if it's not 100% exciting, like Yeah.
或者,你知道的,我们一起做播客,外界知道我正经历一些困难,而我从不希望有这种比较。
Or, you know, us having a podcast together and people knowing outwardly that I'm, like, struggling with something, and then, you know, I never want that comparison either way.
哦,杰西真可怜。
Like, oh, that's so sad for Jaycee.
我不想以这种方式获得关注。
It's like, I don't want I don't want that attention in that way.
这让我有时感到后悔。
Like, you know, which has made me at times regretful.
比如,在我成功怀孕之前,我有时会后悔自己曾经分享过,‘哦,我一直在经历这些痛苦’。
Like, before I got pregnant and it was successful, like, I would sometimes be regretful that I ever shared, like, oh, I I've been suffering through this.
是的。
Yeah.
因为每当我的朋友怀孕时,总有人给我发消息。
Because I was just like, every time one of my friends is pregnant, someone's like messaging me.
我在想着你。
Like, I'm thinking of you.
我觉得这真的很暖心。
And I'm like, it's so nice.
也许只是我一个人觉得是个负担,但我真的不希望得到这种怜悯或同情。
And maybe I'm just the one who feels like a burden, but I'm like, I just don't want that type of pity or sympathy.
我只是觉得很难受。
I just feel bad.
我不想削弱别人人生中这段非常令人兴奋的经历。
Like, I I don't wanna like, duel down someone else's very exciting experience in their life.
是的。
Yeah.
所以知道也许我并没有……不,这很好。
So it's good to know that maybe I haven't No.
绝对不是。
Definitely not.
就像我有时候觉得那样。
As I feel like sometimes.
不。
No.
当你爱一个人时,我的意思是,即使不是不孕不育,也有许多其他情况。
It's when you love somebody I mean, even if it's not infertility, there's so many different other things.
比如,当你有朋友或你爱的人经历某些事时,我觉得,现在有一种情况是,人们会觉得,如果你不能让我生活变得好上千万倍,我就把你删了——当然,这一点我们已经讨论过很多次了。
Like, when you have friends or people you love that go through something, I feel like, I don't know, it can be a thing nowadays where people are like, if you're not serving me and you're not making my life a million times better, like, I'm cutting you out, which, you know, to an extent, we've we've hounded on that Yeah.
这个话题已经讲过无数次了。
Topic a million times.
但与此同时,随着我年纪增长,那些对我有意义、我爱且珍惜的人,无论他们正在经历什么,我都无所谓。
But at the same time, I just as as I've gotten older, it's just like the people who mean something to me and that I love and that I cherish our relationship, I don't care what they're going through.
我会在他们身边,这就是做朋友的一部分。
Like, I'm gonna be there for them, and that's part of being their friend.
成为他们生活中的一部分,就是支持他们度过这些难关。
That's part of being in their life is supporting them through these things.
即使这对我来说并不容易,那也没关系。
And even if it's not so easy for me, that doesn't matter.
这并不是生活的本质,就像你之前说的那样。
That's not what life it's kind of like you were saying.
之前谈到困难的事情时,是……
It's before with things being hard, it's
生活并不意味着一切都必须如你所愿,所有人都要存在来取悦你,我想。
Life bad isn't about having everything be perfectly your way, and everyone, yeah, existing to please you, I guess.
是的。
Yeah.
是的。
Yeah.
而且,你不必总是远离他们。
And like, you don't have to turn away from them all the time.
我的意思是,如果到了影响你心理健康的时候,当然可以。
I mean, if it's for your own mental health at some point, obviously, yes.
但你不必仅仅因为生活不够完美就远离他们。
But you don't have to turn away from them just because it's not making your life picture perfect.
是的。
Yeah.
当然。
So Definitely.
我觉得我特别感恩的是,这种心态似乎我的所有朋友都拥有,那就是一种成熟且无条件地爱一个人的态度。
And I think that's like, that's what I've just been feeling so grateful for is that mindset that I feel like all of my friends share that's just feels very mature and like unconditionally loving someone.
我觉得我们彼此都在回馈同样的能量。
I feel like we all reciprocate that same energy for each other.
所以,是的。
And so, yeah.
我只是觉得,我真的非常感激。
I'm just like, I am literally so grateful.
我不知道如果没有这些身边亲近的人,我会怎样,因为虽然你不需要持续的肯定,但有这样一些人真的很好——他们让你知道,你有权利抱怨,有权利为这些事感到难过,可以自由地表达这些情绪,而不会觉得是负担,或者完全被否定。
I don't know what I would have done without just these close people in my life because not that you need constant validation, but I mean, it's nice to have people in your life who are like, yeah, you're allowed to complain and you're allowed to be sad about these things and just kind of have permission to do that without, again, feeling like a burden or feeling like just completely invalidated.
是的。
Yeah.
对。
Yeah.
哦。
Oh.
我们可以转到好消息了。
We can move on to to good news.
我们来看看。
Let's check
我们来检查一下妆容。
let's check the makeup.
是的。
Yeah.
我们来检查一下眼线。
Let's check the liner.
现在我们得担心自己的样子了,这算是额外的加分项。
Now we have to worry about what we look like, an extra a layered bonus.
真的。
Literally.
我们以前做播客时从不用在意自己的样子。
We've never had to care what we look like when we podcast.
我们只是网络喷子。
We're just trolls.
我们从来不会特意去,你知道的,一开始就那样。
A never trying to, you know, start it off with.
真是让人沮丧。
What a what an upset.
本播客由Squarespace赞助。
This podcast is sponsored by Squarespace.
我们非常喜欢Squarespace。
We love Squarespace.
我们一直用它来开展各种商业项目和副业,它是最简单的方式,让你打造一个精美的网站,与受众互动,并在一个平台上按你的意愿销售产品、内容或服务。
We have been using it for so many different business ventures, side hustles, and it's just the easiest way to make and create a beautiful website, engage with your audience, sell anything from products to content to time all in one place, all on your terms.
它非常用户友好,这是我最喜欢Squarespace的地方——即使你对技术一无所知,不懂编程,也不知道如何让网站美观,或者如何把菜单放在侧面,Squarespace都能让你轻松搞定。
It's very user friendly, which is my favorite thing about Squarespace is that, you know, if you don't know anything about technology and if you don't know anything about coding or how to make a website pretty and how to, you know, put what are those like a menu in the side.
Squarespace让这一切变得极其简单,而且它提供了众多功能,
Squarespace makes it very, very easy, and they have so many different product features that
可以帮你打造完全符合你需求的定制网站。
can just make a custom website perfect for your needs.
它们拥有一个资源库,你可以上传、整理并从一个地方访问所有内容。
They have an asset library, so you can upload, organize, and access all your content from one place.
通过新的资产库,你可以从一个中心枢纽管理所有文件,并在Squarespace平台各处使用它们,这非常方便高效。
With the new asset library, you're able to manage all your files from one central hub and use them across the Squarespace platform, which is very, very convenient and efficient.
你可以轻松销售定制商品,创建一个既能吸引受众又能扩大品牌影响力的被动收入来源。
You can sell custom merch very easily and create a passive income stream that engages your audience and scales your brand.
你当然也可以开设在线商店,仅通过网络销售你的产品,无论是数字产品还是实体产品。
You also you can obviously have an online store, sell your products just online, whether it's a digital product or a physical product.
我卖过你们知道的JC Marie预设包。
I have sold you guys know the JC Marie preset days.
我通过Squarespace卖掉了所有这些,整个过程非常高效。
I sold them all through Squarespace and it was so so efficient.
我觉得当时我其实对在线销售一无所知,但整个过程就是很简单。
And I feel like it was just, yeah, easy when I didn't really know much about how to sell things online.
它让整个流程变得非常方便和出色。
I've it just made it very, very convenient and awesome.
它们还提供大量模板,就像切尔西提到的,能让你的网站变得非常美观且极具专业感。
They also have a bunch of templates like Chelsea mentioned that can make your website really beautiful and look super professional.
但再说一遍,它们就是让你变得轻松。
But again, they just make it easy for you.
所以前往 squarespace.com 申请免费试用。
So head to squarespace.com for a free trial.
当你准备上线时,访问 squarespace.com/whatwesaid,可享受网站或域名首单10%的折扣。
And when you're ready to launch, go to squarespace.com slash what we said to save 10% off your first purchase of a website or domain.
那就是 squarespace.com/whatwesaid,可享受10%的折扣。
That is squarespace.com slash what we said to save 10%.
去试试看吧。
Go check it out.
好的。
Okay.
我不知道你们怎么样,但情人节总是最让我措手不及、最容易被我忘记的节日。
I don't know about you guys, but Valentine's Day is always the holiday that sneaks up on me the most that I forget about.
我不知道是因为它在年初还是别的原因,但我其实很喜欢情人节。
I don't know if it's because it's the beginning of the year or what, but I also love Valentine's Day.
而且,不管你有没有伴侣,你都可以庆祝情人节。
And, you know, whether you're in a relationship or single, you get to celebrate Valentine's Day.
明白吗?
Okay?
无论你是为伴侣准备礼物,还是和他们一起做些有趣的事,又或者只是给自己买份礼物,我都坚信我们每个人都值得庆祝。
Whether you're getting a gift for a partner or doing something fun with them or you're getting yourself a gift, I really believe that we all deserve to celebrate.
你知道的?
You know?
这就是我们喜欢梅西百货的原因。
So that's why we love Macy's.
明白吗?
Okay?
梅西百货为情人节提供了海量的选择。
Macy's has literally so many options specifically for Valentine's Day.
他们还有一个小礼物推荐功能。
They have a little gift finder feature.
好吧?
Okay?
你可以以任何价格找到很棒的礼物,甚至25美元及以下。
You can find amazing gifts at any price, even $25 and under.
你可以在macys.com/giftfinder查看这些礼物建议。
You can check out these gift ideas at macys.com/giftfinder.
这很有帮助。
And this is helpful.
比如,如果你知道要给谁买礼物,但不知道该买什么,他们提供了很多很棒的灵感,比如适合宅家温馨夜晚的礼物、约会外出的礼物。
Like, if you know who you're looking for something for, but you don't know what to get them, they have such good inspo because they have gifts for, like, cozy nights in, date night out.
再者,你可以为自己买礼物,庆祝女生节,或者送给喜欢精致物品的人。
Again, you can treat yourself for your Galentine's and those who like finer things.
所以我实际上去了他们的网站,用了他们的礼物推荐功能,选择了‘为他’类别,因为我觉得男生真的很难挑礼物。
So I actually went on their site and went to their gift finder, and I went to For Him because I personally feel like guys are so hard to shop for.
比如,如果我自己买礼物,我能想到很多想要的东西。
Like, if I'm getting myself a gift, I could think of lots of things I would want.
如果我给加勒汀或朋友买礼物,我觉得我也能想到一些特别棒的东西。
If I'm getting a gift for a Galentine, a friend, I feel like I can also think of really good things.
但对男生来说,有时候我真的完全没想法。
But for guys, sometimes I'm just stumped.
所以我去了他们的礼品推荐页面,发现他们有一些我确定莱夫会非常喜欢的商品。
So I went on their gift finder thing, and I actually saw that they had some items that, first of all, I know Leif would really love.
比如一双好袜子,他们甚至有他每天都在用的伊夫圣罗兰香水,质量超级棒。
Even just like a good pack of socks, they had actually his YSL cologne that he wears literally every single day that's super, super good.
所以他们有很多非常棒的选择。
So they have lots of really great options.
再次提醒,网址是 macy's.com/giftfinder。
Again, it is macy's.com/giftfinder.
网址是 macy's.com/giftfinder。
That is macy's.com/giftfinder.
快去看看吧。
Go check it out.
好吧,我们来聊点开心的。
Well, let's get to the happy stuff.
对。
Yes.
所以告诉我们发生了什么。
So tell us what happened.
所以你完成了第二次转账。
So you did the second transfer.
嗯。
Mhmm.
你发现了。
You found out.
是的。
Yes.
我们发现了。
We found out.
所以你
So You
做了个测试,或者他们打电话来,好像我不知道似的。
took a test or you they called as if I don't know.
我当时想,发生什么事了?
I'm like, what happened?
谢谢你一直以来在我所有视频里当我的头号虚假吹捧者。
Thank you for being my biggest fake hype for all these past on all my videos.
所以,她知道结果了。
So, like, she knows the outcome.
她知道。
She knows.
她说,我爱你。
She's like, I love you.
我真的很抱歉。
I'm so sorry.
这是一个现实。
This is a reality.
我觉得,太棒了。
I'm like, slay.
你很喜欢我
You're loving I
我的意思是,在某种程度上,它并不真实,因为我觉得我要和你回去。
mean, to an extent, it's not alive because it's like, I'm going back with you
去经历那段时光。
to do that time.
但与此同时,这感觉很好,因为如果我没有的话
But then at the same time, it's it's nice because if I didn't
知道事情顺利解决了,否则会
know it worked out, like, it would
糟糕十倍。
be 10 times more.
我当时说,给我发消息。
I was like, text me.
我觉得这是我见过最悲伤的视频。
I'm like, this is the saddest video I've ever seen.
如果我不知道现在的实际情况,我根本没法看完。
Like, if I didn't know what the reality now, I would literally not be able to finish it.
我知道。
I know.
所以,是的,我们第二次转移时,掌握的信息更多了一点。
So, yeah, the second transfer we did, we have a little bit more information.
正如我提到的,我们做了那个测试,它告诉我们一些事情——我的医生说,你属于那种需要多打一天某种针的人,这样胚胎着床的时间会更合适。
Like I mentioned, we did that test and it kind of told us some things that were like, basically, my doctor was like, you need you're someone who needs one extra day of this certain shot that you're taking, and it will be better timing for the embryo to hopefully stick.
所以我确实多了一点希望,但我又对这份希望感到害怕。
So I did have a little bit more hope, like but I was terrified by the hope I had.
有更多希望反而更糟糕。
It's almost worse that you have more hope.
因为我们当时的情况已经是我的最佳预期了。
Because we had which was my best case scenario.
我真的很害怕去做那个检测,然后他们说:‘嗯,我不确定。’
I was really scared I would take that do that testing, and they'd be like, oh, I don't know.
就像,所有指标都看起来正常,我就只想说:太好了。
Like, everything looked normal, and I was just gonna be like, great.
我们只是要再次进行移植,却对一切一无所知。
We're just going, you know, back into a transfer not knowing anything.
但因为我们多了一些信息,医生第二次也更有信心了,他说:‘我觉得问题就出在这里。’
But because we had a little more information and my doctor felt a little more confident the second time, and he was like, you know, I think this is what the issue was.
所以我觉得我们是在纠正某个问题。
So I felt like we were correcting something.
我可能比之前抱有更多希望,尽管我也说不准。
I did have a little more hope maybe even than the I don't know.
但我非常谨慎。
But I was so cautious.
我确实很谨慎。
I was so yeah.
我小心翼翼地想,好吧。
Cautiously I was just like, okay.
我抱有希望,但也很害怕,因为我知道上次那种感觉有多糟。
I'm optimistic, but I am terrified because I know how that felt last time.
所以我不敢抱太大希望。
So I don't wanna get my hopes too high.
所以我们等到移植后第八天或第九天,才在家做了验孕测试。
So we waited until, like, I think it was eight days or nine days after the transfer this time to take a test at home, to take a pregnancy test.
这被称为‘两星期等待期’。
So there's something called the two week wait.
在我的诊所,这实际上大约是十天:胚胎移植入子宫后,你基本上要等十天才能知道是否怀孕。
It's really like ten days at my clinic at least, where you get the embryo transferred into your uterus, and then you basically wait ten days to figure out if you're pregnant.
然后你可以在家做测试,它基本能告诉你结果——显示怀孕、未怀孕,或者两条线之类的,但这不是100%准确的,因为你仍需去医院做血液检测,由医生最终确认。
And then you can take a test at home, and it will pretty much it will tell you if you're, you know, it will say pregnant, not pregnant, or have the two lines, whatever, but that doesn't it's not 100% because you still have to go to the doctor, and they test your blood, and then they confirm it there.
但如果你在家测出怀孕阳性,那你就是怀孕了。
But it's like if you're getting a positive pregnancy test at home, you're you are pregnant.
只是不确定这个怀孕会不会是健康的。
It's just a matter of, like, is it gonna be a viable pregnancy?
会不会着床成功?
Is it gonna stick?
所有这些都还不确定。
All that.
所以你还没有完全安全。
So you're not totally in the clear.
但显然,我这辈子从未见过怀孕阳性结果。
But, obviously, I've never seen a positive pregnancy test in my entire life.
我的意思是,我过去四年里经常做测试。
I mean, I've been taking them often for four years.
所以我当时害怕得不敢做这个测试。
I and so I was terrified to take this test.
所以我们都觉得晚了,根本不想做这件事。
So was late for like, we don't even wanna do it.
我们就在想,要不要
Like, we're like, should
真的要吗?
we even?
也许我们根本就不该做。
Like, maybe we just shouldn't.
也许我们干脆就等那个电话吧。
Maybe we should just wait for that call.
我真的都不想知道了。
Like, I don't even wanna know.
我们等到我怀孕九个月再说吧。
Let's wait till I'm nine months pregnant.
真的,不如等五个月,看看我的肚子会不会变大。
Literally, let's wait for five months to see if my stomach grows.
是的。
Yeah.
我只是觉得,我太害怕了。
I just was like, I am so terrified.
但我们还是觉得,必须得做。
But we're like, we gotta do it.
所以我们做了测试,我有那个过程的录像。
So we took the test, and I have footage of that.
我可能已经发到YouTube上了,也许还发到了TikTok之类的平台。
And I've I don't I've posted it probably for sure on YouTube, maybe on TikTok or something.
我不确定。
I don't know.
但没错,我们做了测试,结果是阳性。
But, yeah, we took the test and it was positive.
我之前还自以为有胆量,觉得我可能在这集里不会哭,我还说过,就算我真的怀孕了,我都不觉得我会哭。
And I had said, just like I had the audacity to think I maybe wouldn't cry in this episode, I had said, I don't even think I'll cry if when I finally am pregnant, I don't even think I'll cry.
关于 Bayt 播客
Bayt 提供中文+原文双语音频和字幕,帮助你打破语言障碍,轻松听懂全球优质播客。