本集简介
双语字幕
仅展示文本字幕,不包含中文音频;想边听边看,请使用 Bayt 播客 App。
以下播客由Dear Media出品。
The following podcast is a dear media production.
嘿,大家好。
Hey, guys.
我是Whitney Port,这里是《With Wit》。
I'm Whitney Port, and this is With Wit.
你们很多人可能是通过真人秀认识我的,而现实是从《The Hills》之后发生了很多事。
A lot of you may know me from reality TV, and the reality is a lot's happened since the hills.
《机智对话》致力于与那些对我产生深远影响的人们进行真实、坦诚且偶尔荒诞的对话。
With Wit is dedicated to having real, raw, and occasionally ridiculous conversations with the people who have had a profound impact on me.
改变人生的时刻,改变人生的人物。
Life changing moments, life changing people.
因为在《机智对话》中,几乎没有什么话题是禁区。
Because on With Wit, very little is off limits.
三二一,素食约会夜,我和蒂姆的浪漫时光。
Three two one vegan and action date night with me and Tim.
十二月几号来着?
December what's the date?
九号,12月9日2025年。
Ninth, twelve nine twenty five.
深呼吸。
Deep breath.
你的口气闻起来像Cheerios麦片。
Your breath smells like Cheerios.
我还没刷牙呢。
I I haven't brushed it.
Cheerios麦圈也没闻过。
Cheerios smell either.
真恶心。
Disgusting.
婴儿尿布。
Baby diapers.
我非常抱歉。
I'm so sorry.
我要再吃一些。
I'm gonna eat some more.
想吃多少就吃多少。
Eat all you want.
但Cheerios确实有股味道,虽然我喜欢Cheerios,尤其是蜂蜜坚果味的,但它们闻起来确实像装满尿液的婴儿尿布——这点我们刚照顾婴儿时深有体会。
But Cheerios, they smell and I like Cheerios, especially honey nut, but they do smell like a baby diaper filled with urine, which we know because we just babysat a baby.
但其实并没有那么夸张。
They don't really, though.
你总是这么说,但
You've always said that, but
你从来没同意过?
You've never agreed?
我是说,它们确实有尿味。
I mean, they smell like urine.
当它们让你的口气闻起来像婴儿尿布上的尿液时。
When your they make your breath smell like baby diaper urine.
好吧,也许因为我的口气本来就有点像婴儿的...不。
Well, maybe because my breath already smells like baby No.
你从来没有过那种口气。
You never have that breath.
哦,我的天。
Oh my god.
除了你吃东西的时候。
Except for when you eat.
你听到了
You heard
在酒吧里听到的。
it here at bars.
Cheerios麦片。
Cheerios.
哦,我有点热
Oh, I have warm
我们在约会吗?
Are we dating?
我是不是该在要求现场检测前先去刷个牙?
Should I go brush my teeth before we request a spot test?
我不介意。
Not bothering me.
我刚吃了一碗麦片,还有那些美味的酸奶油洋葱脆片。
I I also just ate a bowl of cereal and then some of those good crisp sour cream and onions.
所以我敢肯定我的口气闻起来像垃圾箱。
So I'm sure my breath smells like a dumpster.
我什么都没闻到。
I don't smell anything.
我们真棒。
Go us.
你呢?
Do you?
没有。
No.
哦,哇。
Oh, wow.
是啊。
Yeah.
有一点。
A little bit.
闻起来有股臭味。
Smelled like b o.
对啊。
Yeah.
所以我真的很需要喝口水。
So I I need a a sip of water so bad.
要不要我从新买的Frigidaire制冰机里给你拿点水?
Should I get some from with our new Frigidaire ice machine?
伙计们,我们直接谈正事吧
Guys, let's just talk
关于这个我马上回来
about that I'll be right back.
你跟他们说的时候我去给你拿
I'll get it for you while you tell them.
我们回来是从哪里回来的
We got back where did we get back
哪里?
from?
蒙大拿州还是不是?
Montana or no?
我们刚从某个地方回来就直接去了Costco
We got back from somewhere and went right to Costco.
那正好是感恩节前夕。
It was right before Thanksgiving.
就像是感恩节前的那个周日,好市多简直人满为患。
It was, like, the Sunday before Thanksgiving, and Costco was on fire.
那是伯班克分店,我把惠特尼和桑尼放下车去办会员卡——因为我们从来不带自己的卡——然后在停车场兜了半小时圈子,期间看到人们都在吵架。
It was the Burbank one, and I dropped Whitney and Sunny off to go get a membership card because, of course, we never have ours with us and circled the parking lot for thirty minutes where people were getting into fights.
不是像我跟你们夸张说的那种拳脚相加(为了让故事更精彩),而是停车场里为抢车位发生的激烈争吵。
Not fist fights like I told you guys to make the story better, which was an exaggeration, but but screaming matches in the parking lot over parking spots.
现场根本没人管理停车秩序。
There's no one there helping the parking.
完全就是一场混战。
It's a complete free for all.
虽然场面疯狂,但我心情特别好,觉得这一切都很有趣。
It was insane, but I was in a really good mood, it was all fun for me.
等我转完回来时你们连会员卡都还没办好,然后我们就陷入了好市多的疯狂购物潮。
You hadn't even gotten your card by the time I got back, and then we entered into Costco Craziness.
完全没有计划性。
With really no agenda.
只是为了和桑尼消磨时间。
It was just to waste time with Sunny.
不过你们倒是买到了些好东西。
You got some great stuff, though.
我们买了不少好东西,包括这台Frigidaire制冰机,能做出这种小颗粒状的冰粒。
We got some great stuff, including this Frigidaire ice machine that makes these little baby pellet pellet ice.
颗粒冰。
Pellet ice.
颗粒冰。
Pellet ice.
我们冰箱本来就有制冰功能。
We had an ice maker in our fridge.
为了让这个没人问起的故事更有背景——我们当初买冰箱时,为了省钱选了款便宜的。
Just so even more context on this story nobody asked for, but when we got our fridge, we kinda cheaped out.
对吧?
Right?
我们没买最好的冰箱。
We didn't get the best fridge.
我们没买最好的冰箱。
We didn't get the best fridge.
制冰机坏了,我们用了两年冰格,简直没有比这更糟心的事了。
And the ice maker broke, and we had been using trays for, like, two years, which I don't know if anything could make a person feel worse.
冰格真的让我很烦躁。
The trays really upset me.
如果是那种高级的威士忌大冰块或者漂亮方冰就算了,
It's one thing to have the cool, you know, high ball like, the whiskey ice cubes or some cool big square ice cubes.
但如果是手工冰块的话,
It's cool to have some, like, artisanal ice cubes in
放在冷冻室里。
the freezer.
但特殊场合用不同形状的冰块,那倒没关系。
But a different shape for special occasions, that's fine.
日常使用就不行。如果
Not for everyday If
你的主要冰块来源是冰格,而你只是被动地等着伴侣去装满它,还因为必须完全放平否则会洒得到处都是而抓狂。
your main ice comes from a tray and, like, you're just kind of passive aggressively waiting for your significant other to fill it up and, like, you're freaking out because it has to be put in perfectly level or it spills everywhere.
然后
And then
你干脆不用冰块了,因为不想再重新装一次。
you don't use the ice because you don't wanna have to fill it up again.
真的...制冰机确实改变了我的生活。
It's just it's it's the ice machine really has changed my life.
谢谢你,北极牌冰箱。
Thank you, Frigidaire.
我从没意识到一件小事能如此改变我的生活。
I did not realize how much a small thing could change my life.
就我的饮水能力/容量而言,真的
And in terms of my water drinking capability slash capacity, it's really
大幅提升了。
It's gone up.
就像,彻底放大并最大化了我身体的水合站。
Like, magnified and maximized the whole hydration station of my body.
正在拯救你的生命。
Is saving your life.
确实如此。
It is.
谢谢大家。
Thank you, guys.
这不是广告,但我停不下来。
This is not an ad, but I can't stop.
各位,我真的停不下来。
You guys, I can't stop.
我也没意识到,我的爱的语言大概就是你照料制冰机的样子。
I also didn't realize, like, my love language is, like, you tending to the ice machine.
当我看到你这样做时,会让我感到被重视
Like, when I see that, that makes me feel seen
也是。
as well.
我注意到了这点,也想为你这么做。
I I noticed that, and I wanna do that for you.
谢谢。
Thank you.
而我
And I
现在明白了,但这也有点困扰我。
see that now, but it kinda bothers me too.
比如,如果它堵塞了或者红灯亮着,没理由不清除故障继续制冰。
Like, there's no reason if it's clogged or that red light is on why it couldn't be cleared and be making new ice.
而且,感觉真的非常疲惫。
Also, was feeling really, really tired.
我们最近每天早上都起得很早,因为现在养了只狗,它总是在早上6点36分左右醒来——我看看时钟差不多是这个时间。
We've been waking up really early every morning because now we have a dog, and the dog wakes up around it's, like, 06:36 every morning when I look at the clock.
大概是6点26分或36分。
It's, like, 06:26 or 06:36.
她醒来时,蒂米表现得特别贴心。
And she wakes up, and Timmy's so lovely.
你们知道的,他会带她去散步,但那时候我也已经起床了。
As you guys know, he takes her on a walk, but I still am up at that point.
这确实太早了。
And that's early.
就在今天,我突然意识到。
And I just today, it hit me.
我累了。
I was tired.
我知道你说过你很累,而且
And I know you said you were tired, and
你需要去睡觉了,然后
you needed to go night sleep, and then
我感觉。
I felt.
不。
No.
不。
No.
不。
No.
我心里想,哦,现在我不能累了。
In my head, I was like, oh, now I can't be tired.
不。
No.
你可以感到疲惫。
You can be tired.
我们都可以感到疲惫。
We can both be tired.
我们都可以感到疲惫。
We can both be tired.
你知道,他们总说婚姻是五五开。
You know, they're always like marriage is about fifty fifty.
意思是,如果你只有20%的精力,我就会拿出80%来补足。
It's about, like, if you're at 20, then I'll be at 80.
但有时候,我们可能都只有20%的精力。
But, like, we could also both be at 20% sometimes.
20%。
At 20.
然后你们就调整需要完成的事项。
Then you adjust what you need to get done.
就像是
It's like
总得有人做这事,而我们俩都只有20%的精力。
someone needs to do this, and we're both at 20.
那就干脆别做了。
Just like, let's not do that.
我懂。
I know.
我今晚答应了件事,现在后悔得要命。
I said yes to this thing tonight that I'm regretting so much.
我就知道不该答应的。
Like, I knew I shouldn't have said yes to it.
除非你想象第二天到来时仍然想做这件事,否则就别答应。
Don't say yes to something unless it is like, imagine if it is the next day, and, like, would you still wanna do it?
对我来说挺难的,因为昨天刚收到邀请的活动今天就举行了。
For me, like, it was hard because this event I got invited to yesterday was today.
这不过是个普通的品牌晚宴,我现在去纯粹是为了让邀请我的人开心。
It's just this regular brand dinner that I'm now going to just because I wanna make the person happy that invited me.
甚至跟品牌或活动本身都没关系。
It's not even about the brand or what I'm going to.
所以最近怎么样?
So what's up?
你在想什么呢,亲爱的?
What's on your mind, my love?
你最近还好吗?
How are you doing?
我挺好的。
I'm doing well.
比上次好多了。
Better than last time.
上次可能是我过去十年里最惊慌失措的一次了。
Last time was probably the most panicked I've been in the last, like, ten years.
真的吗?
Really?
是啊。
Yeah.
因为
For
你刚结束一次紧张的旅行,然后
a You were coming off of an intense trip, then
对。
yeah.
所以我现在感觉好多了,这很棒。
So I'm feeling better, which is nice.
我们过了个愉快的感恩节。
We had a nice Thanksgiving.
嗯哼。
Mhmm.
感恩节过得很愉快。
Thanksgiving was lovely.
我当时在想,是啊。
And I was think yeah.
我们去了蒙大拿,玩得很开心。
We we went to Montana, and it was great.
我觉得有些人即使和家人一起度假也会感到焦虑,因为这会打乱你的日常节奏,而且大家要做什么呢?
I had, like, some I think people have anxiety about going on vacation even with family because it's like you're out of your routine and, like, what is everyone supposed to do?
所以头几天,大家刚到的时候都有点紧张,
So, like, the first couple days, like, everyone gets there and they're, like, kind of on edge and, like
我当时绝对是
I was definitely
你知道,他们有点抓狂。
You know, they're bugging out.
然后当你...不。
And then when you're, no.
没关系。
It's fine.
你看,这里有食物,我们可以好好度假,享受美好时光,大家都能放松下来。
Like, they have food here and, like, you know, we can be on vacation, and it can be nice, and everyone can just chill.
那次旅行很愉快。
It was lovely.
大家情绪都很好。
Everyone had a great attitude.
我们做了许多精彩美好的事情。
We did amazing, lovely things.
我们去的蒙大拿州很美。
Like, Montana, where we were, was beautiful.
孩子们都玩得很开心,留下了美好回忆,感觉我们和家人一起做了件很有意义的事。
The kids all had, like, fun and made memories, and, like, it just felt like, you know, we were doing something good with the family.
整个体验非常健康美好。
It was very wholesome and good.
是的。
It was.
我在想是不是因为我把身份证落家里了,给这次旅行开了个坏头,搞得我整个人都很烦躁。
I wonder if me leaving my ID at home set the trip on, like, a bad note for me, and it got me all frazzled.
所以头几天我一直很烦躁。
And then that's why I was, like, frazzled the first few days.
没错。
Right.
我们到机场时时间还很充裕。
We got to the airport and plenty of time.
我们是自己开车去的。
We drove ourselves.
有惠特尼的妈妈在。
We had Whitney's mom.
还有桑尼在。
We had Sunny.
我们带了五个大包,但心情都特别好。
We had five big bags, but we were in great spirits.
到了行李托运处,却发现他没带她的身份证。
Get to the the bag drop, but he did not have her ID.
-你们啊,我又换了好多次包。
-You guys, another I have been changing bags so much.
你们都知道换包有多烦人。
You guys know about changing bags and how annoying that is.
但我最近频繁换包,结果把身份证、信用卡还有一个包都落下了。
But I have been changing bags so much, and I left my ID, my credit card, and a bag.
上周末,我差点就指控我们住过的另一家酒店前台偷了所有东西。
From the past weekend, I almost accused the front desk at this other hotel we were staying at of of stealing everything.
她当时状态不太好。
She was not at her best.
恐慌情绪开始蔓延。
Panic set in.
不
No.
她让我和桑尼先过安检,把她妈妈留下来应付当时的TSA检查
She sent me and Sunny through security and kept her mom for the TSA adventure at hand.
很快意识到,她没法一边联系政府部门(不管那是什么意思)获取批准,一边应付她妈妈
Quickly realized, couldn't handle calling the government, whatever that means, to get approved and dealing with her mom.
所以就打电话给我
So called me.
我让姐姐阿什莉回去,因为觉得这活更适合她,去接维姬回来
I sent Ashley, the older sister back, because that seemed like a job for her, to get Vicky, bring her back.
然后我们就只能干等着发短信
And then we were just waiting and texting.
惠特妮还在和政府通话时,飞机已经开始登机了,还有美联航的登机口工作人员
And Whitney was on hold with the government as the plane was boarding and the gate agents at United.
特别感谢那两位女士
Shout out to those two ladies.
她们很可爱。
They were lovely.
人类大家庭。
The human family.
完全理解这种情况,但他们一开始就告诉我,我们不会为你的妻子延误这班飞机。
Totally understanding of the situation, but they told me from the beginning, we are not going to hold this plane for your wife.
而我
And I
说,好吧。
said, okay.
我明白。
I get it.
我没想到会这样。
I did not expect that.
但是,你知道,我也在想,如果我在登机通道滑倒或发生什么意外呢?
But, you know, also, I was like, what if I slipped and fell in the jet way or something?
你知道,我当时还在开玩笑。
You know, I was making jokes.
一切都很顺利。
Everything was positive.
所有人都登机了。
Everyone boards.
那里本来就有登机口工作人员,但后来又来了额外的。
There's like there were there the gate agents, but then there were extra.
还有便衣的登机口工作人员。
There were, like, plainclothes gate agents.
就像,这是个重大场面。
Like, it was a big situation.
一名登机口工作人员甚至去安检处,在惠特尼通过时从边缘张望。
One gate agent went to security to, like, peer over the edge as Whitney was going through.
她到达安检处时只剩三分钟了,而我们是第一个登机口。
She gets to security with, like, three minutes left, and we're the first gate.
我当时就觉得,我们肯定能赶上。
And I was like, we're gonna make it.
然后他们就开始,呃,反复检查你的东西。
And then they start, like, double checking your shit.
是啊。
Yeah.
当时特别紧张。
It was intense.
确实特别紧张。
It was really intense.
然后我就,呃对。
Then I, like yeah.
我的东西触发了警报。
My stuff went off.
我的电脑突然响了,他们又得重新检查一遍。
My computer, like, went off, and then they had to check it again.
我当时就说,伙计们,我没事。
And I was like, you guys, I'm fine.
就去Instagram上找我吧。
Just, like, look me up on Instagram.
对。
Right.
她赶上了飞机。
She makes the plane.
一切顺利。
Everything is fine.
但整个过程,他们每次都要给你拍800万张照片。
But the whole time, like, they take your picture 8,000,000 times every time you go.
为什么不直接保存其中一张呢?
Like, don't why don't you just save one of those?
保存一张照片。
Save a photo.
所有东西都需要数字化。
All needs to be digital.
在里面,比如说,用那种方式识别我。
In it and, like, identify me that way.
每一样东西。
Every everything.
我喉咙里的泡泡。
The bubble in my throat.
现在所有东西都需要数字化。
Everything needs to be digital now.
宝贝,我觉得我们应该数字化更多东西。
Babe, I I think we should digitize more stuff.
我是说,也许不是所有东西,但身份证这种情况。
I mean, maybe not everything, but I think the ID situation.
有人告诉我,现在情况已经失控到如果你没带身份证,他们要打那通电话的话,就要收500美元。
And someone told me that, I guess, it's gotten so out of hand that they're now charging $500 if you come without an ID and they have to make that phone call.
这就像一条新规定,从'哇'开始。
It's like a new rule as of this Since Wow.
惠特尼已经够多了,真的够了。
There were, like, enough of Whitney, enough.
你就是压垮骆驼的最后一根稻草。不过这样也好,我反而不那么慌张了。
You're the straw that broke the camel's back on Well, this anyway, so I'm less panicky, which is good.
我在考虑为YouTube做新的内容系列。
I'm thinking about new content series for YouTube.
我是说,我们的YouTube频道现在完全闲置了。我们把所有内容都放到单独的YouTube频道上,但其实确实应该留在你的主频道。
I mean, our YouTube is just dormant, I we we put all the with with stuff on its own YouTube channel, but it really should have just stayed on your YouTube channel.
不。
No.
我觉得单独设立频道是有道理的。
I think it makes sense that it has its own.
因为我认为
Because I think
但那里什么都没有。
But there's nothing whatever.
我们在这件事上达不成一致。
We don't we we don't agree on this.
我们会放过你的。
We'll spare you.
所以不管有什么新内容,但我想做的是家务和三明治,也就是每个月我都会在家里做个DIY项目,而我其实什么都不会。
So whatever new content there, but, like, what I wanna do is chores and sandwiches, which is, like, every month I do, like, a pro a DIY project around the house, and, like, I don't know how to do anything.
所以,你可以看我搞砸,希望会很有趣,然后人们可以告诉我哪里做错了。
So, like, you can watch me mess up, and it'll be funny, hopefully, and, like, people can tell me what I did wrong.
然后看着我学习进步,变得熟练,做出完美的三明治。
And I watch me learn as I get better and get handy, and perfect some sandwiches.
说真的,我满脑子都是这些三明治。
Like, I really can't get these sandwiches out of my mind.
我觉得你直接去做就行了。
I think you just gotta do it.
我的困扰是,你们会喜欢吗?
My struggle is, like, are you gonna like it?
嗯。
Mhmm.
不过,你知道的,那就这样吧。
But, you know, then yeah.
按你说的,先做了再说,走着瞧。
To your point, you just gotta do it, we'll see.
而且我觉得你会喜欢的。
And I think you'll like it.
希望如此。
I hope you do.
我也不知道。
I don't know.
也许你们都是为惠特尼而来,但我也在这儿呢。
Maybe all of you tuned in for Whitney, but I'm here too.
嘿。
Hey.
不。
No.
他们你会做到的,而且他们会爱上它。
They you're gonna do it, and they're gonna love it.
最好他妈的爱死它。
Better fucking love it.
闪耀吧。
Shine.
像钻石一样闪耀夺目。
Shine so bright like a diamond.
好吧。
Okay.
所以我觉得那很好。
So I'm that's good.
很高兴听到你感觉好些了。
I'm happy to hear that you're feeling better.
非常感谢Google Shopping赞助本期节目。
Thank you so much to Google Shopping for sponsoring this episode.
朋友们,是时候考虑那些节日派对的装扮了。
It's time to start thinking about those holiday party outfits, my friends.
虽然我喜欢抓住任何机会庆祝,但我得承认,为每次聚会找到完美造型可能是个大难题。
And while I love getting to celebrate any chance I can, I'll admit finding the perfect look for every gathering can be a major stressor.
你知道流程的。
You know the drill.
你在网上浏览。
You browse online.
你订购了一堆不同的裙子,希望有一件能合身,结果却发现款式或颜色都不太合适,尤其当你已经忙得不可开交的时候。
You order a bunch of different dresses hoping one works only to find the style or color aren't quite exhausting, especially when you're already juggling a million other things.
但今年,我找到了终极解决方案——谷歌的试穿功能。
But this year, I have found my ultimate hack, Google's try on feature.
现在我不用把整个衣橱都订购到家门口,而是可以在购买前虚拟试穿衣服。
Instead of ordering a whole wardrobe to my door, I can actually virtually try on clothes before I buy them.
我只需在Google购物上找到一件连衣裙,点击试穿按钮,上传一张自己的全身照,然后——砰!
I just pull up a dress on Google Shopping, tap the try it on button, then I upload a full body picture of myself, and boom.
Google就能实时展示这件连衣裙穿在我身上的效果。
Google shows me what the dress looks like on me in real time.
再也不用玩猜谜游戏了。
No more guessing games.
再也不用退货了。
No more returns.
再也不用最后一刻惊慌失措了。
No more last minute panic.
这让寻找节日派对装扮变得轻松无比,完全没有压力。
It's made finding my holiday party look so much easier and totally stress free.
所以如果你想避开那些常规麻烦,找到完美的节日装扮,一定要试试Google的虚拟试穿功能。
So if you're trying to find that perfect festive outfit without the usual hassle, you have to check out Google's try on feature.
快去g.co/shop/tryon体验吧。
Check it out at g.co/shop/tryon.
相信我。
Trust me.
这个假期你会过得更加开心。
Your holiday season just got a whole lot merrier.
不知道是不是只有我这么想,但以前的购物体验有趣多了——那时候信息流还没开始给我推送一堆雷同的仿款,所有东西也不会显得那么千篇一律、毫无惊喜。
Tell me if I'm alone here, but shopping used to feel so much more fun before every feed started serving me the same bunch of dupes and before everything felt just, like, predictable and expected.
我最近一直渴望那种寻觅与发现的快感,那种火花,那种兴奋,那种'天啊'的瞬间。
I've been craving that feeling of hunt and discovery lately, the spark, the thrill, that, like, oh my god.
真不敢相信我找到了这一刻。
I can't believe I found this moment.
eBay正是帮我重新找回这种感觉的地方。
EBay is the place that has helped me find this feeling again.
因为在eBay上购物,完全不像无意识地刷屏。
Because on eBay, it doesn't feel like mindless scrolling.
这是一场纯粹的时尚追逐。
It's a full on fashion pursuit.
你在狩猎、收藏、精选、分类整理,跟随直觉而非算法行事。
You're hunting, collecting, curating, sorting things into sections, following your instincts instead of an algorithm.
当你找到心仪单品时,那种肾上腺素飙升的感觉无比真实。
And when you land on the piece, that adrenaline rush is very, very real.
最近我完全沉迷其中,最终淘到了些绝妙藏品:几件复古摇滚乐队T恤、一个复古Prada包包(这个斑马纹的超级可爱)、还有一双经典Balenciaga高跟鞋,完美适合我的假期旅行——这些都是我钟情多年却始终找不到品相完好的款式。
Recently, I went down a complete rabbit hole and ended up scoring some amazing vintage rock T shirt bands, a vintage Prada bag, this zebra one that's so cute, and a pair of classic Balenciaga heels, like, perfect for my holiday travels, pieces that I've loved for so long but could never really track down in good enough condition.
这就是eBay的魔力所在。
That is the magic of eBay.
那些你以为错过的珍品突然又触手可及。
The pieces you thought you missed become suddenly back within reach.
多亏eBay的真品认证,当特别之物送达时,你确信它是真品,瞬间就能感受到与它更深的联结。
And thanks to eBay's authenticity guarantee, when something special arrives at your door, you know it's the real deal, and you can feel instantly that much more connected to it.
总有更多惊喜等待发现。
There's always more to discover.
eBay拥有数百万件来自数百个品牌的二手好物,均享有eBay正品保证。
EBay has millions of pre loved finds from hundreds of brands backed by eBay authenticity guarantee.
eBay,人们喜爱的物品。
EBay, things people love.
我意识到一件事。
I've realized something.
其实我并不介意做饭,只要选择不会太多。
I don't actually mind cooking as long as the choices aren't overwhelming.
我需要做的决定越少,整个体验就越好。
The fewer decisions I have to make, the better the whole experience feels.
这要从我们每天用来做基本饭菜的油开始。
And that starts with the oil we reach for every single day to make our basic meals.
最近,我们家默认用的是Primal Kitchen纯鳄梨油。
Lately, that's been Primal Kitchen pure avocado oil, the new default in the Port Roseman household.
这款鳄梨油让我的厨房生活变得更简单了。
This avocado oil has simplified my kitchen life.
这款油真正做到了万能适用。
It's the one oil that works for literally everything.
无论是烧烤、煎炒、烘焙、空气炸锅、腌制,还是制作沙拉酱,它都能完美胜任。
Grilling, sauteing, baking, air frying, marinating, making salad dressings, truly everything.
因为它具有极其清淡的中性风味,不会掩盖你正在烹饪的食材本味。
And because it has a super light neutral flavor, it doesn't take over whatever you're making.
它能让其他食材的风味充分展现。
It lets the other flavors and ingredients shine.
我最欣赏的一点是,Primal Kitchen纯鳄梨油正如其名——纯净无添加。
One thing I appreciate is that Primal Kitchen Pure Avocado Oil is exactly what it says it is, pure.
经过严格质量检测且绝不掺混其他油脂,这让我无论是做桑尼的早餐煎蛋、快速晚餐,还是尝试精致菜谱时都倍感安心。
It's quality tested and never blended with other oils, which makes me feel good about reaching for it whether I'm making Sunny's eggs in the morning, throwing together a quick dinner, or attempting a fancier dinner recipe.
得益于它的高烟点,无论我用什么温度或烹饪手法它都能应对自如。
And thanks to its high smoke point, it can keep up with any temperature or technique I throw at it.
早餐、午餐、晚餐,我再也不用犹豫该用什么油。
Breakfast, lunch, dinner, I never have to think twice.
这是我和提米都会选择的油。
It's just the oil Timmy and I both reach for.
现在比以往任何时候都更容易找到Primal Kitchen纯鳄梨油,因为沃尔玛已经有售。
And now it's easier than ever to find Primal Kitchen pure avocado oil because it's now available at Walmart.
你可以在沃尔玛门店或通过walmart.com和primalkitchen.com网购找到Primal Kitchen的产品。
You can find Primal Kitchen in Walmart stores or online at walmart.com and primalkitchen.com.
所以我在想的是,既要享受接下来忙碌的几周,也要保持专注和清醒,别把自己逼得太紧。
So I think what's on my mind is just, like, enjoying this next busy couple weeks, but also just being present and mindful in it and not, working myself too crazy.
就是这样。
That is it.
其实很简单。
It is pretty simple.
-是啊。
-Yeah.
这周我们心里没什么沉重的事。
Not heavy things on our mind this week.
展开剩余字幕(还有 480 条)
-真的没什么沉重的事。
-Nothing really heavy, really.
我感觉
I feel like
和我妈妈的旅行虽然很棒,但那很沉重,我当时就想回来。
the trip with my mom, while amazing, that was heavy, and I wanted to come back.
而现在我希望假期能轻松愉快些。
And now I want it to be, like, light and fun in holidays.
是啊。
Yeah.
这是美好的假期时光,能让你暂时忘记现实生活。
It's, like, good holiday time, which will help you forget about, like, real life.
嗯哼。
Mhmm.
你懂吗?
You know?
我们可以尽情享受假期时光。
We can, like, enjoy the holidays.
好的。
Okay.
你知道吗,就像...我想象自己滑过这段时光,沉浸在酒精和各种活动中,完全放松。
You know, like, in you know, like like, I think of myself, like, sliding through them, you know, lubed up with alcohol and, like, activities and Absolutely.
有节日派对、温馨氛围和愉悦心情。
Holiday parties and coziness and good vibes.
这样你就能把糟心事屏蔽三周。
So, like, you can block all the bad stuff for three weeks.
是啊。
Yeah.
等一月到来时,我们可以痛快地恐慌一周——就是假期刚结束但新年还没正式开始的那周。
Then when January hits, we we can have, like, a nice fun panic week, you know, when the holidays are over, but the year hasn't started that week.
大概就是...
That's, like, how
大家欢乐的一周。
far everyone fun week.
是啊。
Yeah.
就像把你所有焦虑的周日都压缩到那一周里。
And It's like every Sunday that you've ever had anxiety all, like, meshed together into that week.
五天。
Five days.
就像有个孩子看着你问,你还好吗?
Like, there's a kid looking at you like, are you okay?
因为如果你不好,我也不好。
Because if you're not okay, I'm not okay.
而我只能说,我确实不太好,但是
And I'm like, I'm not okay, but
但你还有
I But you have
必须表现得没事。
to be okay.
必须表现得没事,因为我真的不太好,所以我只能假装没事。
To be okay because I really won't be okay, so I'm just gonna pretend to be okay.
就像在说,我们这是在干嘛?
It's like, what are we doing?
然后到了新年,我们要每周或每月梳理一次财务状况吗?
And then in the new year, are we gonna do the thing where we go through our finances every week or, like, once a month?
要的。
Yes.
要的。
Yes.
你想多久做一次?
How often do you wanna do that?
等新年开始,你就能重新投入日常的忙碌,这种感觉很好,因为你在高效推进生活。
Then when the year starts, you can get back into, like, the regular everyday grind, which feels good because you're being productive and, like, pushing your life forward.
但在接下来的一个月里,我们既要处理一些事务,也要享受时光,然后才会开始慌张。
But up until about like, for the next month, you know, we'll be doing a little bit of that, but also enjoying and then panicking.
好的。
Okay.
要不我们就尽情享受,尽量在最后阶段不慌张?
How about we just, like, enjoy it all and try to not panic at the end?
是啊。
Yeah.
嗯,好吧。
Well, fine.
我们会在享受过后选一个夜晚,看看情况如何再决定是否要慌张。
We'll do a day night after all the enjoyment, and we'll see how we feel going into the panic part.
对。
Yeah.
我觉得我不会慌张的。
I don't think I'm gonna panic.
我觉得我们几周前就已经把恐慌情绪发泄完了
I think we had I think we got the panic out of our system a couple weeks ago.
那已经是我能承受的极限了
That's the most panic I can handle for
十年内都不想再经历了
a decade.
我平时不常这样的
I'm not prone to doing that often
只是
Just in
认真的说
a real way.
得听听我们另一期节目,但我跟他讲了一张大额信用卡账单的事
Have to listen to our other episode, but I told him about a big credit card bill.
经验告诉我们,要享受当下,不要自寻烦恼,甚至别告诉自己坏事会发生,而且要为那周安排些有趣的活动
Lessons said, enjoy this time, not, like, set ourselves up for panic, not even tell ourselves that that's gonna happen, and, like, plan good stuff to do that week.
太好了。
Great.
我们能去圆石滩吗?
Can we go to Pebble Beach?
可以。
Yeah.
太棒了。
Sick.
好吧。
Alright.
酷。
Cool.
对此感觉不太好。
Not feeling great about that.
你在想什么?
What's on your mind?
你做了哦,你做了你的思维。
Did you do oh, you did your mind.
没什么。
Not much.
你脑子里没什么东西。
Not much is on your mind.
现在这里真的没什么事情发生。
There's not really a lot going on in here right now.
好吧。
Alright.
我们我们我们来谈谈这个。
Let's let's let's about it.
没关系。
That's fine.
你知道,我们确实需要为重要事情保留思维空间,但反正每周我们还有其他类别要处理。
You know, we do want our mind stuff for when there's major stuff, but we have other categories to get to every week anyway.
确实如此。
It's very true.
你吃过最好吃的东西是什么,宝贝?
What was the best thing you ate, babe?
最好吃的是什么?
What was the best thing?
我们跑题了。
We're going out of order.
下一个话题是什么?
What's the next order?
关于Sunny的任何事。
Anything about Sunny.
但我们不是说过不想再谈论Sunny了吗?
But didn't we say we don't even wanna talk about Sunny anymore?
嗯,我们确实讨论过这个。
Well, we did discuss that.
是啊。
Yeah.
好吧。
Okay.
所以我们没有确认这件事?
So we didn't confirm it?
我们没有确认。
We didn't confirm it.
不过如果...
But if yeah.
如果我们没什么可说的,那就别讨论了。
If we don't have anything, then let's not discuss it.
桑尼,你有什么想聊的吗?
Is there anything you wanna talk about, Sunny?
整天吓得屁滚尿流的。
Shitting his pants all the time.
我觉得我们没必要去。
I do we don't have to go.
我们剪掉那段吧。
Let's clip that.
我们不是社会主义者。
We don't socialist.
对他的朋友们做这种事。
To do to his friends.
Deep一直在放屁和拉屎。
Deep He keeps farting and shitting.
他不停地放屁打嗝。
He keeps farting and burping a lot.
但我要说,如果有人现在正遭受严重的屁股疹子困扰,或者你的孩子有这个问题,那个新斯波林比任何护臀膏或者A&D软膏之类的都管用多了。
But I will say, if anybody is suffering from bad butt rash right now or your child is, that Neosporin has been helping so much more than any of, like, the butt paste or the a and d and stuff.
整个这段应该就叫'尴尬的Sunny'。
This whole section should just be called embarrassing sunny.
好吧。
Alright.
嗯,我上周吃过最美味的食物,你做的牛胸肉是第一个浮现在我脑海里的。
Well, the best thing I ate last week, your brisket was the first thing that popped into my head.
甚至那个抱歉的。
Even the sorry.
两天前的炖牛肉是第一个浮现在我脑海里的,所以你知道这肯定是真的。
The pot roast from two nights ago was the first thing that popped into my head, so you know it has to be true.
有意思。
Interesting.
如果你们想看我是怎么做的有趣视频,可以去TikTok或Whitney的Instagram看看,因为我在尝试不同的烹饪视频制作方式。
Well, if you guys want a fun reel of how I made it, check out TikTok or Whitney's Instagram because I'm experimenting with how I make cooking videos.
我负责指导拍摄。
I help direct it.
好的。
Okay.
是的。
Yeah.
她在其中扮演了重要角色。
She's she's a big part of it.
那道热烤肉并不怎么样。
The hot roast was not great.
我只给了它7分(满分10分)。
I gave it a seven out of 10.
真的吗?
Really?
我觉得它更接近8.5分(满分10分)。
I thought it was more like an eight and a out of 10.
我一直在思考这个问题,我认为应该把它做成墨西哥卷饼之类的。
And I've been thinking about it, and I think it needs to be, like, made into tacos or something.
哦,听起来不错。
Oh, that sounds good.
是啊。
Yeah.
那会非常好吃。
That would be really good.
不过你不喜欢玉米饼。
Although, you don't like tortillas.
我喜欢硬壳玉米卷。
I like hard shell tacos.
那如果是油炸的软壳玉米饼呢?
What about, like, a soft shell tortilla that's, like, fried?
油炸的。
Fried.
我会很喜欢。
I would love that.
那基本上就是墨西哥卷饼了。
That's like a taquito, essentially.
是啊。
Yeah.
没错。
Yeah.
我只是不打算油炸它。
I'm just not gonna deep fry it.
好吧。
Okay.
油炸它?
Deep fry it?
嗯,最好的办法...是的。
Well, the best thing I yes.
我们从感恩节回来后,做了很多菜。
We got back from Thanksgiving, and we cooked a lot.
很多。
A lot.
我们最近做了很多菜,这很好,但也把厨房弄得超级乱。
We've been cooking a lot, which is good, but it's also made the kitchen super messy.
是啊。
Yeah.
做饭时厨房会变乱,但之后你会收拾干净的。
The kitchen gets messy when you cook, but then you clean it up.
对啊。
Yeah.
我想点个汤,吃两口就扔掉算了。
I wanna order order on a soup and take two bites and throw it away instead.
不行。
No.
不行。
No.
不行。
No.
你不会
You don't
想要烹饪。
want it to cook.
我只想让别人来收拾。
I just want someone else to clean it up.
嗯,我觉得这周我吃过最好吃的是那天晚上的米兰炸鸡。
Well, I think the best thing that I ate this week was, the chicken Milanese that night.
哦,那个确实也很棒。
Oh, that was really good too.
而且我觉得惠特尼对Progresso面包屑嗤之以鼻,所以我们一直在尝试自己做面包屑,其实并不难。
And I think so Whitney, like, thumbed her nose at Progresso breadcrumbs, and so we've been trying to make our own breadcrumbs, which is not difficult.
第一次尝试时,面包不够干。
The first time I tried, the bread wasn't stale enough.
所以有点软,没有像这次我们用干面包做面包屑时那样变得酥脆
So it was kinda soft, and it didn't, like, crisp up the way it did this time when we made the breadcrumbs with the stale
面包。
bread.
多留些不新鲜的面包。
Keep more stale bread.
除非发霉了,否则我不该随便把它扔掉。
I shouldn't necessarily just throw it out unless it's gone moldy.
是啊。
Yeah.
好的。
Okay.
完美。
Perfect.
我们回到了三十年代。
We're back in the thirties.
好的。
Okay.
完美。
Perfect.
好。
K.
我们正在吃罐头食品
We're we're eating cans
我对Whole Foods的面包价格之低感到震惊。
of I was shocked at how cheap the bread was at Whole Foods.
就是这样运作的。
That's how roll it out.
不是Tartine牌的
Not the Tartine
但Tartine是个品牌名。
But the Tartine is a brand name.
不过,那个大概要8.99美元左右?
Though, that is what, like $8.99 or something?
是的。
Yes.
Whole Foods店里普通的圆面包或酸面包只要2.99美元。
The the just regular boule or sourdough loaf from Whole Foods was $2.99.
是啊。
Yeah.
本来就该是这个价。
That is how much it should cost.
人们是不是觉得,我们确实想听他们说话。
Are people like, we do want to listen to them.
他们很穷。
They are poor.
也许吧。
Maybe.
别担心,伙计们。
Don't worry, guys.
我们只是保持精简。
We're just being lean.
我们只是保持精简高效。
We're we're just being lean and mean.
好吗?
Okay?
2.99美元对全国范围内的坏人来说可能很多了。
$2.99 probably a lot for nationally for a bad guy.
是的。
Yeah.
我们仍然去买了一棵300美元的圣诞树,所以我们并不差。
We still went and bought a $300 Christmas tree, so we're not that far.
是的。
Yeah.
你们在炫耀。
You guys flex.
我们有棵500美元的圣诞树。
We have a $500 Christmas tree.
我想做个新环节,聊聊食品杂货的价格。
I wanna do a new segment where we talk about how much groceries cost.
好的。
Okay.
我去Whole Foods只是想补点货,你在开玩笑吗?
Well, when I went to Whole Foods just for, like, a little bit of a re up oh, are are you joking?
因为
Because
我继续说。
I keep going.
只是补点货而已,不是大采购,就是些水果之类的必需品,结果花了168美元就为了补点货。
It was just, like, a little bit of a re up, like, not a full shop, just, like, fruit, whatever things we need, and it was, like, a $168 just for like a re up.
等等,宝贝。
Wait, babe.
这已经是你第三次说‘补货’了。
That's the third time you said re up.
我们从来不会把小型杂货采购称作‘补货’。
Like, we've never referred to a small grocery shop as a re up.
你想这么叫也没问题,但为什么要连说三遍呢?
It's fine if you wanted to call it that, but why did you say it three times?
因为这就是我的风格。
Because that's how I roll.
噢,天哪。
Oh, man.
好吧。
Alright.
不过那道Melanesi风味的鸡肉确实不错。
Well, that chicken Melanesi was good.
这道菜我们每周都会做,所以下期视频可能会拍它。
That's something we make weekly in this in this house, so maybe that'll be the next video.
是的。
Yes.
所有你的主食。
All your staples.
嗯。
Mhmm.
最终,当我开设YouTube频道时,我想把三明治做到完美。
Eventually, when I do the YouTube channel, I want to perfect sandwiches.
我想自己做长棍面包。嗯哼。
I wanna make my own baguette Uh-huh.
这是我人生中从未尝试过烘焙的。
Which is I've never baked before in my life.
天啊。
Oh my god.
而且,我最喜欢的三明治曾经也都是美味的晚餐。
And then, like, all the sandwiches I like the most were once good dinners too.
嗯哼。
Uh-huh.
你知道,比如这种牛胸肉就很适合做三明治,火鸡三明治。
You know, like, this brisket would be good for a sandwich, turkey, sandwich.
我已经厌倦把裹面包屑的炸肉放进三明治了。
I'm over putting breaded and fried meats into sandwich.
它已经有面包屑了。
It already has breaded.
湿软的。
Soggy.
我
I
不吃鸡肉排三明治,虽然我知道它们很棒,但我觉得太过了。
don't eat chicken cutlet sandwiches, which I know are great, but I just think it's too much.
不过确实。
But yeah.
它们很棒。
They are great.
它们很棒。
They are great.
不过,我就是想做一些特别的三明治。
But, anyway, I just I wanna make some special sandwiches.
这有问题吗?
Is that a problem?
没有。
No.
我很支持你这样做,而且你还希望所有配料都是自制的。
I love that for you, and you want all the elements to be homemade too.
全部都要。
Everything.
我很喜欢这样。
I love that.
我非常想成为你三明治盛宴的享用者。
I'm I would love to be the on the receiving end of your sandwich fiesta.
天啊。
Oh my god.
你将会成为我三明治盛宴的享用者。
You are gonna be on the receiving end of my sandwich fiesta.
我最近刚谈到这个,因为没人提醒过我,会面临成为'三明治一代'的情况。
I've spoken about this recently because it's something no one prepared me for, becoming part of the sandwich generation.
这是人生中一个阶段,你不仅要照顾自己、你的房子、宠物,还要抚养孩子,同时照料年迈的父母。
This is the time of life where not only are you taking care of yourself, your house, your pets, but you're raising kids and also caring for your aging parents.
听着。
Listen.
寻求帮助很正常。
It's okay to ask for help.
我们都需要它。
We all need it.
而care.com正是寻求帮助的好去处。
And care.com is the place to turn.
首先,你可以找到经过背景调查的保姆、临时看护和老年护理人员。
For one thing, you can find nannies, sitters, and senior caregivers who are actually background checked.
这非常重要。
That's huge.
如果你只是通过人脉寻求推荐,可能就做不到这一点。
If you're just asking your network for referrals, that may not be the case.
而且你还可以精确搜索你需要的技能。
And you can also search for exactly the skills you need.
比如,如果你需要学校假期的保姆,或者为父母寻找老年痴呆护理服务,直接输入这些需求就行。
Like, if you need a sitter for school holidays or maybe even dementia care for a parent, just type that in.
你还可以根据评价、工作经验年限或对你最重要的条件进行筛选。
You can also filter by reviews, years of experience, or whatever matters most to you.
或者如果你像我一样突然需要照顾年迈的亲人,可能不知道从何开始或需要哪种类型的护理。
Or if you're like me and you're suddenly caring for an aging loved one, maybe you don't know where to start or what type of care you need.
比如,我们想要居家护理,还是应该考虑养老社区?
Like, do we want in home care, or should we look at senior living communities?
如果是这样,care.com会为你匹配一位老年护理顾问。
If so, care.com compare you with a senior care adviser.
他们是拥有硕士学位的社工,会为你的亲人制定个性化护理方案。
That's a master's level social worker who will build a personalized care plan for your loved one.
我选择与care.com合作,因为它确实是寻找帮助的便捷方式,让你能以最佳状态照顾亲人。
I'm partnering with care.com because it really is an easier way to find help so you can show up as your best self for your loved ones.
几个月前,我和他们的一位老年护理顾问通过电话,那是我人生中最具宣泄感和帮助性的半小时。
A couple months ago, I had a call with one of their senior care advisers, and it was the most cathartic and helpful half hour of my life.
现在限时优惠,访问care.com并使用我的优惠码Whitney15,可享高级会员或老年护理顾问服务15%折扣,因为我们都不该独自面对这些。
So right now, for a limited time, you can go to care.com and use my code Whitney 15 to save 15% off a care.com premium membership or a senior care adviser because none of us should have to figure this out alone.
最近我用了很多Jones Road的美妆产品,它们彻底改变了我今年为节日做准备的心情。
I've been using so many Jones Road beauty products lately, and they are changing my getting ready for the holidays mood this year.
节日派对和活动接踵而至,节日妆容有时让人感觉,呃,就像是个大工程。
Holiday parties and events are nonstop right now, and the holiday makeup can feel like, ugh, just like a lot.
步骤太多,层次太多,时间永远不够用。
Too many steps, too many layers, never enough time.
我看起来好疲惫。
I look so tired.
我的皮肤看起来好疲惫。
My skin looks so tired.
你知道那种化完妆后照镜子,结果看起来像是戴了张完整面具的时刻吗?
You know those times when you get your makeup done too and you finally look in the mirror and it looks like you're just wearing a full mask?
我讨厌那种感觉。
I hate that.
我从来不想显得妆容厚重或过度,尤其是当我需要频繁转场的时候。
I never want to feel heavy or overdone, especially when I'm jumping from one place to the next.
琼斯之路完全颠覆了这一切。
Jones Road is the opposite of all that.
由独一无二的鲍比·布朗创立的琼斯之路美妆走极简风格。
Founded by the one and only Bobbi Brown, Jones Road Beauty is minimalist.
这是精心设计的。
It's strategic.
配方用起来感觉轻盈舒适,所有产品都简单到不可思议。
The formulas feel good and light on your skin, and everything is stupidly easy to use.
他们的奇迹润肤膏已成为我荒岛求生必备品之一。
Their miracle balm has become one of my Desert Island products.
它能带来清新水润的光泽感,却不着痕迹。
It gives that dewy, fresh, alive glow without looking like you're trying.
这是彩妆与护肤的完美结合,可用作润色霜、腮红、古铜粉或唇色,随心满足每日需求。
It's a makeup skincare hybrid that can be used as a tint, blush, bronzer, a little lip color, whatever my face needs that day.
而且它们的润色面霜恰到好处。
And they're just enough tinted moisturizer.
产品名称说明了一切。
The name says it all.
它能快速打造自然妆效,看起来就像是你自己的皮肤。
It's quick, natural coverage that actually looks like your skin.
现在,他们推出了迄今为止最具节日送礼价值的限定系列,包含五套全新节日色调和包装的限量版三件套。
Right now, they're offering their most giftable holiday collection yet, five limited edition trios with new holiday shades and packaging.
无论是送礼还是为派对准备,这些精选套装都能让你的化妆流程变得简单明了。
Whether you're gifting or getting ready for parties, the curated sets take the guesswork out of your makeup routine.
这个节日季,用洁净、精心设计且多功能的美妆产品简化你的日常流程。
This holiday season, simplify your routine with makeup that's clean, strategic, and multifunctional.
千万别错过他们的节日限定套装。
And don't miss out on their limited edition holiday sets.
它们不会在售太久。
They won't be here for long.
一旦售罄,就真的没有了。
And once they're gone, they're gone.
另外,作为给听众的特别福利,首次购物时使用优惠码WITHWIT结账,即可获赠一支清凉唇彩。
Also, as a treat for our listeners, you'll get a free cool gloss on your first purchase when you use code with wit at checkout.
只需访问jonesroadbeauty.com,结账时使用优惠码WITHWIT即可。
Just head to jonesroadbeauty.com and use code with wit at checkout.
购买后,他们会询问你是从哪里听说他们的。
After you purchase, they will ask you where you heard about them.
请支持我们的节目,告诉他们是我们节目推荐你来的。
Please support our show and tell them our show sent you.
流行文化味觉清新剂?
Pop culture palate cleanser?
流行文化味觉清新剂。
Pop culture palate cleanser.
我有三个。
I have three.
好的。
Okay.
因为我确实研究过播客的这个部分。
Because I do this is I researched this part of the podcast.
好的。
Okay.
开始。
Go.
开始。
Go.
开始。
Go.
开始。
Go.
我要吃点麦片。
I'm gonna eat some cereal.
第一条是我听说詹娜·布什和某人将共同主持《今日秀》的第四小时,这可能是史上最无趣的流行文化调剂了。
First one is I heard Jenna Bush and someone are cohosting the fourth hour of the Today Show, which might be the least interesting pop culture palate cleanser of all time.
要不是我计划让你取代詹娜·布什在《今日秀》的位置,并且把这个想法公之于众。
If it weren't for my plan for you to replace Jenna Bush on the Today Show and putting that out into the universe.
所以现在大家都知道这个计划了。
So now it's out there.
首先,《今日秀》真的有第四个小时吗?还是他们为这个新节目额外增加了一小时?
Well, first of all, is there a fourth hour of the Today show, or did they just add on a fourth hour for this new show?
你不知道
You don't know.
是啊
Yeah.
你不知道
You don't know
请继续提问
the follow-up questions, please.
嗯,我自己也这么觉得
Well, I see that for myself too.
对
Yeah.
那就开始付诸行动吧
So start putting it out there.
你甚至不需要——我并不是针对珍娜·布什,我连《今日秀》都不看。
And you don't even have to I'm not, like, coming for Jenna Bush, I don't even watch the Today show.
但我想说的是,我压根没听说过她,对她一无所知,而她却在主持《今日秀》。
But I guess my point was, like, I'd never heard of her, don't know anything about her, and she's hosting the Today show.
实际上我查了一下,我们稍后可以在你的ChatGPT里再研究这个问题。
Like, I actually looked it up, and then that we'll figure that out in the what's in your chat GPTs later.
嗯。
Yeah.
她好像是布什家族的成员,做过一些...
And she was like a she had done, like, some she's a part of the Bush family.
大学毕业后参与过慈善工作之类的,后来被ABC聘为新闻记者。
So she did some, like, charity work after college or whatever, and then was hired as, like, a news correspondent on ABC.
所以她有新闻背景,显然完全配得上这个职位。
So she has, like, a journalism background and, like, obviously, totally deserves it.
呃,不是。
Like, no.
我并不是讨厌珍娜·布什。
I don't no hates Jenna Bush.
我压根就不认识她。
Don't even know her at all.
嗯。
Yeah.
我理解你的意思,你又不是看我抢她饭碗。
I get you it's not like you you don't see me taking her job.
你只是看到我在那种场合出现。
You just see me in that kind of arena.
是啊。
Yeah.
或者抢她的工作。
Or taking her job.
就像我
Like, I
不知道
don't know
如果她被解雇了,但就像我说的,我对她一无所知,这其实正是重点所在。
if she gets fired, but, like, I I don't know anything about her, which is kind of the point.
这就好比,如果是维维卡·福克斯主持,我可能会想,好吧,她好歹是个电影明星之类的。
It's like, if it were Vivica a Fox hosting, I would be like, well, she was a movie star or whatever.
总之,你完全有资格主持《今日秀》。
Anyway, you have every right to host the Today Show.
也许有一天我会的。
Maybe one day I will.
你会的。
You will.
这就是流行文化的部分了。
So that's pop culture there.
然后还有两个。
Then there was two more.
哦,一个是提莫西·查拉梅
Oh, one was Timothee Chalamet and
凯莉·詹娜穿着橙色套装参加他的Vardy Supreme首映礼。
Kylie Jenner wearing the orange outfit to his Vardy Supreme premiere.
是啊。
Yeah.
然后吧,我不想显得太负面,但我就是get不到提莫西·查拉梅。
And then, like, not I don't wanna sound so negative, but, like, I don't get Timothee Chalamet.
他对女性群体的特殊吸引力。
His appeal to specifically his appeal towards women.
嗯哼。
Uh-huh.
确实。
Yeah.
历史上女性总会被这种瘦削又带点叛逆感的男生吸引。
There's, like, this, like, scrawny, edgy guy that women have always historically gone for.
倒不是说跟我完全没关系。
Not that that's not even me a little bit.
我以前也很瘦。
Like, I was scrawny.
你还没瘦到皮包骨的程度。
You weren't as slaves.
香烟。
Cigarettes.
所以很吸引人。
So that's catchy.
艺术感,暗黑风格。
Artsy, dark vibey.
不。
No.
我觉得我们没有这种气质。
I don't think we have this same vibe.
历史上女性会喜欢的角色类型
Character that women have historically been into.
能再给我举个例子吗?
Can you give me another example?
比如卢克·佩里
Like Luke Perry.
好的
Okay.
就像约翰尼·德普那样。
Like Johnny Depp.
好的。
Okay.
像这样
Like this
但是,作为一个直男,我得承认那些家伙确实很帅。
But, like, as a straight guy, like, I can say, like, those guys are good looking.
比如,我不知道。
Like, I don't know.
比如
Like
提莫西·查拉梅很帅。
Timothy Chalamet is good looking.
他有一张漂亮的脸蛋。
He has a beautiful face.
好吧。
Okay.
往上
Well up
在我提到的这张照片上。
on this picture that I'm referring to.
好的。
Okay.
我们就,那个,讨论一下吧。
Just, like, let's just discuss.
好的。
Okay.
好的。
Okay.
我确实觉得整件事都很俗气。
I do think that whole thing is so kitschy.
他这么做只是为了试图表达某种立场,但表达的到底是什么呢?
Like, he's he's just doing this to try to make a statement and, like, the statement what?
就是,整个这次媒体巡演
Like, the this whole press tour
他看起来他看起来他看起来他的脸很好看。
He looks he looks he looks his face looks good.
好的。
Okay.
所以第一张跳出来的图片,就是这张,是谷歌搜索的第一张图片。
So the first picture that pops up, here it is, is the first Google picture.
而且,你看他的脸确实有人们觉得好看的那些轮廓和角度。
And, like, he you could see his face has His lines and angles that people find good looking.
而且他的眼睛非常,怎么说呢,很水果感。
And the eyes are very, like, fruity.
是啊。
Yeah.
随便吧。
Whatever.
但是你看,这里也是他。
But then, like, here is also him.
这里是他穿着那件橙色衣服的样子。
Here is him at, like, the red in, like, the orange thing.
我知道。
I know.
太尴尬了。
That's cringe.
而他看起来
And he did not look
不好看。
good.
不。
No.
这很尴尬。
It's cringe.
你让我们感到尴尬。
You're making us cringe.
但我认为
But I I think
而且0000年,我不相信0买账这段关系。
And I'm not buying the relationship.
你不信吗?
You're not?
不信。
No.
其实我也不太信。
I'm not really either.
我是说,我觉得他们确实在交往,但我不相信这就是全部。
I mean, I think that they're in a relationship, but I'm not I'm not buying, like, that this is it.
她看起来非常不自然。
She looked really unnatural.
我看过他们一起摆姿势的视频,她看起来很紧张。
I saw these videos of them posing together, and it looked like she was nervous.
我不喜欢那样。
I didn't like it.
大家听好了,这可是第一手消息。
They're You heard it here first.
他们想模仿贾斯汀和布兰妮那种牛仔情侣装的造型,但看起来就像苏·用力过猛。
They're trying to do this, like, Justin and Britney jean matching look thing, but it's just, like, Sue Tryhard.
要有原创性。
Be original.
她一点都不原创。
She's not original.
这就是我的看法。
That's what I have to say.
哦,这个不算流行文化,但我能问问你对那个'架子上的小精灵'的看法吗?
Oh, this isn't really pop culture, but can I get your opinion on this, like, elf on a shelf thing?
某种程度上也算流行文化,因为大家都在玩这个,但你知道我在说什么吗?
It is sort of pop culture because it's, like, everyone's doing it, but do you know what I'm talking about?
知道。
Yeah.
嗯,我明白你在说什么。
Like, I'm I'm I'm aware of what you're saying.
书架上的小精灵是某种斯堪的纳维亚的圣诞传统。
Elf on a shelf is some, like, Scandinavian Christmas tradition.
我甚至都不知道。
I don't even know.
也许它起源于斯堪的纳维亚。
Maybe it started in Scandinavia.
还是说它只是沃尔玛搞出来的?
Or was it just made by, like, Walmart
几年前的事?
a couple years ago?
起源于某个温馨可爱的地方,然后沃尔玛或某家公司创造了这个书架上的小精灵,就为了卖这个精灵。
Started somewhere homey and cute, and then Walmart created or some and a company created this elf on a shelf to just sell this elf.
就是这种可以随意摆放的小精灵,能坐在任何地方。
It's this little elf that you can, like, perch anywhere, can sit anywhere.
据我所知,在圣诞节前的两周或一个月里,父母会把这个精灵放在各种有创意的地方,给孩子们惊喜。
And for, I do know, the two weeks leading up to Christmas or something, the month leading up to Christmas, the parents take the elf and they put it in all these little creative areas where it can sit and you surprise the children.
所以某天早上,这个精灵会坐在马桶上,像是
So one morning, the elf is sitting on the toilet with, like
拿着报纸那样吗?
Like a newspaper?
对。
Yeah.
差不多那样。
Something like that.
我听说,像是
I heard, like
然后第二天早上,它又出现在别的地方,就这样一直持续下去。
And then the next morning, it's sitting somewhere else and so and so on and so on.
没错。
Yeah.
是的。
Yeah.
我们是不是有一本《架子上的小精灵》的书来解释它的意义来着?但我记不清了。
And is there we have an elf on the shelf book that explains, like, what his point is, but I can't remember.
他是会监视你,然后向圣诞老人打小报告之类的吗?
He, like, watches you or, like, reports back to Santa or something?
我想是吧。
I guess so.
就是会向圣诞老人汇报你是否表现良好,但我觉得其实主要就是...
Like, reports back to Santa if you've been good, but also is just I think it's just, like,
给孩子们找乐子的玩意儿。
a fun thing for kids.
像是个新鲜的圣诞活动,但感觉只是给父母增加负担的又一件事。
Like a new fun Christmas activity, but just feels like another thing that's a lot of work for parents.
我...是啊。
I I yeah.
虽然我不完全了解架子精灵的所有细节,但我完全有资格当场评判这破玩意儿。
I I I don't know every detail about the off on the shelf, but I'm totally willing to judge it fucking right here.
你想给桑尼准备'书架上的小精灵'吗?
Do you wanna do Elf on the Shelf for Sunny?
这需要我们每晚策划一个场景来摆放精灵。
It requires each night us planning, like, a scenario to put the elf in something.
不过现在越说,越觉得这主意挺有趣好玩的。
Like, now the more I'm talking about it, the more it kinda sounds funny and fun.
哦,好吧。
Oh, okay.
我们来做吧。
Let's do it.
我加入。
I'm in.
我只是不想看别人家的小精灵内容。
I just don't wanna watch other people's out on the shelf content.
哦,天啊。
Oh, god.
不。
No.
我是不是太粗鲁了?
Am I being so rude?
是的。
Yeah.
她说,蒂莫西·沙洛姆在《架子上的小精灵》。
She said, Timothy Shalom in Elves on the Shelves.
我们看完了《摩迪奇》
We finished the Murdoch
终于。
Finally.
这部剧花了我们八千万年时间。
Show took us eighty million years.
他进监狱了,那个杀人的混蛋。
He goes to jail, that murdering son of a bitch.
这部剧很不错。
It was a good show.
确实。
It was.
那个叫杰森的
That guy Jason
克拉克真是个好演员。
Clark is a really good actor.
我甚至不知道他是谁,但我就觉得,就是那个人。
He I don't even know who he is, and I was like, he's that guy.
他演得太棒了。
Like, he was so good.
他确实演得很好。
He was really good.
那两个男孩也演得很好,
And so were the for the the two boys,
我觉得。
I thought.
是啊。
Yeah.
而且,说真的,这剧真正的明星是他的假发
And, like, the real star of the show was his toupee
或者说那头发。
or that hair.
就是那种,漂白过但又染红的。
The, like, bleached but red.
对。
Yeah.
它是双色的,那肯定是真的。
It was two toned, which must have been, like, real.
嗯哼。
Uh-huh.
因为,就像当你
Because, like, when you
因为谁会犯那种低级错误?
because who would make who would fuck up that bad?
这是因为,就像我觉得当你染红发后开始变灰时
It's because, like, when so I think when you are have red hair and you start to go gray
它就会变得那么
It just gets so
那种漂白的金发效果。
like, that bleached blonde look.
随便啦,老兄。
Whatever, dude.
他们确实很棒。
It was they were great.
那场表演还行。
The show was okay.
我觉得我们这节目有点滞后了。
I feel like we're delayed on the show.
我感觉这节目是几年前出的。
I feel like it came out a couple of years ago.
不可能,老兄。
No way, dog.
真的吗?
Really?
等我们剪辑的时候会查个水落石出的。
We'll get to the bottom of it by the time we edit this.
节目还行,但他表现很棒。
But the show is okay, but he was great.
孩子们都很棒。
The kids were great.
我想开始管所有人都叫'阿波'。
I wanna start calling everyone Bo.
我也是。
Me too.
Bo。
Bo.
但我不想杀害任何人。
But I don't wanna murder anybody.
嗯嗯。
Uh-uh.
或者偷钱
Or steal money
从别人那里。
from people.
或者贪污,或者染上毒瘾。
Or embezzle or, like, get addicted to drugs.
他的生活压力很大。
His life was very stressful.
压力非常大。
Very stressful.
而且,我们接下来要看的节目是吹牛老爹的节目,我在想,我们这是在折寿吗?
And, like, the next show we're gonna watch is the Diddy show, and I'm like, are we taking years off our life here?
我们是不是应该看《英国烘焙大赛》才对?
Like, should we just be watching Great British Baking Show?
为了催眠吗?
To fall asleep?
我知道。
I know.
是啊。
Yeah.
我们躺在床上,心想,让我们看看最深沉、最黑暗的恐惧,然后在脚下放面镜子睡觉。
We get in bed, we're like, let's put on, like, our deepest, darkest fears, and then go to sleep with a mirror at our feet.
关于吹牛老爹的生活,我完全不觉得有任何亲近感
There's nothing about p Diddy's life that I feel like You're I can very close
能过上吹牛老爹那样的生活。
to having p Diddy's life.
我觉得我看P还行。
I'm I think I'm cool with watching P.
吹牛老爹干各种疯狂的事。
Diddy do all sorts of crazy shit.
这不会影响到我。
It's not gonna affect me.
好的。
Okay.
酷。
Cool.
不过我听说我们接下来要看的是《任务》这个节目,据说非常精彩,但也相当紧张刺激。
Well But the next show I heard we're supposed to watch is Task, which is supposed to be amazing, but also really intense.
好吧。
Okay.
哦,深呼吸。
Oh, deep breaths.
也许这会是个适合寒假看的节目。
Maybe that could be a fun winter break show.
我觉得《爱情岛》应该做个冬季特辑。
I feel like Love Island should do a winter break season.
他们不应该只搞夏季版。
Like, they it shouldn't only be do a summer thing.
我觉得他们应该在十二月搞个为期一个月的特辑,趁大家都在过节、和家人团聚的时候——这算是个小建议,给孔雀台(Peacock)或者哪个负责《爱情岛》的傻逼平台。
I think they should have a month long thing in December while everyone's, like, doing holidays, and with family, and just just a tip for a peacock, or whoever the fuck introduces or does Love Island.
-是啊。
-Yeah.
给NBC那边那群白痴的小建议。
Just a tip for you fucking idiots over there at NBC.
你们错过好机会了。
You're missing out.
关于 Bayt 播客
Bayt 提供中文+原文双语音频和字幕,帮助你打破语言障碍,轻松听懂全球优质播客。